Truth

My Deer Princess

 

 

The two girls sat at each end of the sofa quietly, neither of them wants to make any effort to break the awkward silence. The tall girl glances over to the doe-eye girl’s side from time to time, trying to check on the expression of the girl but the hood is covering half of her face and it’s not easy to infer from just the mouth.

 

“W… What are you…?” The doe-eye girl finally spoke after a long period of silence. “H… How is it possible for your body to…”

 

“I… I don’t know about it too… I… It just happened one day when I decided to take a cold shower… I… I didn’t mean to lie to you but… i… it’s kind of awkward to tell you after what happened on the first day…” The tall girl replied, still trying to catch a glimpse of the girl’s expression.

 

“What happened on the first day…?” Yoona looks over and stares at the girl blankly for a moment, and a sudden piece of memory hits her mind. “W… W… Wa… Wait a minute…! W… WAIT…! I… You… M… My body…”

 

“I… I… I tried to not look… r… re… remember…?” Sooyoung’s face turns to its reddest in an instant, and so did Yoona’s face. “I… I… I didn’t expect that yo… you will… t… take a bath w… with me…”

 

“I… I DIDN’T KNOW THAT YOU’RE THAT KID! OH MY GOD!!!!” Yoona cried, covering her face in embarrassment. She can’t believe that she actually showed her own body to someone on the first day, on her own will. “I… I even hugged you wh… when I’m…”

 

“I… I’m sorry… I… I didn’t dare to tell you af… after that… About the fact that I… I’m that kid…” Sooyoung gulped.

 

“P… Please forget about it! Don’t remember anything about that day!” Yoona jumps up suddenly and grabbed Sooyoung’s hands tightly, trembling slightly. “Please…”

 

“I… I…. It’s n… not easy…” Sooyoung is obviously surprised.

 

“Please…! I… I will try to forget about it too! B… Because… because…” Sooyoung noticed the appearance of the girl’s tears rolling down the girl’s cheeks. Having someone of the same age to had seen and touched her body will just remind her of that awful incident, even though it’s unintentional. Sooyoung sighed and pulls the girl in for a hug, patting the girl on her back.

 

“… Okay, princess. Anything for you.”

 

Yoona stayed in Sooyoung’s embrace for a while. She likes it there. It’s really warm and comfortable, and she’s able to clear her mind of those nasty memories every single time when Sooyoung hugs her. She’s in love with this feeling. Sooyoung rested her chin on Yoona’s shoulder gently, and tightens her hold on the girl. She loves how the girl fits into her arms so perfectly, and how nice it feels to hug this girl.

 

Sooyoung is enjoying the warmth feeling she’s getting from the hug when something cold starts to flow down from the top of her head suddenly and before she knew it, she’s in the embrace of the doe-eye girl, as a kid.

 

“E… EH?! Y… Yoona?!” Sooyoung stares at the cup in Yoona’s hand, shocked.

 

“What? I want to see Youngie, not Sooyoung.” Yoona sticks her tongue out at the kid as she pinches the kid’s cheeks playfully. “And you can’t call me by my name, kid. Unnie. I’m your unnie.”

 

“I… I’m not exactly a kid though…?!”

 

“Who cares~ You’re a kid now.”

 

“… FINE. UNNIE!” With that, Sooyoung jumps into Yoona’s arms and clings to her neck. “Carry me, unnie!”

 

“NO!!! Why do I have to carry you, big girl?”

 

“I’M A KID NOW, UNNIE~!”

 

“But seriously… this is quite interesting…” Yoona held the kid in her arms and ruffles her hair gently. “How do you change back?”

 

“Drink warm water.”

 

“How many people did you take advantage of in this form?”

 

“A lo- HUH? WAIT. NO! I don’t take advantage of people!!”

 

“CAUGHT YOU! Tsk, tsk~ I didn’t know you’re such a person, Sooyoung.”

 

“I… I… I don’t take advantage of people…!”

 

The two of them continue to play around on the sofa for quite sometimes. Whatever happened to the plan to cook together though?