Fall

My Deer Princess

HI GUYS. I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. STUFFS HAPPENED. LONG STORY.
Anyway~ Pun intended. XD
-----_____-----

 

The tall girl stares at the girl in front of her, as the girl eats her breakfast, prepared by the maids earlier on. As expected, the girl doesn’t use her kitchen at all. It’s too clean for someone to have use it before. The tall girl looks away immediately when the doe-eye girl looks up, feeling confused why did the tall girl looks so flustered.

“Yoona…” The tall girl looks around, at the kitchen. “Do you want to, cook together? For a change, let’s cook our own meal later, shall we?”

“Ehh…?” Yoona stares at her blankly, feeling unsure about that. Being born into a rich family like this, she had never thought of cooking something for someone, or even herself. Her parents always tell her to leave all the chores to the maids since young too. “B… But…”

“But you don’t know how to? It’s okay. We are doing it together and I will prevent you from burning the whole kitchen down.” Sooyoung grins at the girl and the girl puffed up her cheeks cutely after hearing that.

“I… I won’t burn it down…!”

"So we are doing it then?" Sooyoung smiles, resting her chin on her palm as she continues to stare at the girl.

"O... Okay..." Yoona nodded. It sounds interesting and fun, to make her own food. She had never done it before, firstly because she didn't have to and secondly, she's scared that she will do something wrong when she tries to do it on her own.

"Then... Wait here. I will go out and get something." Sooyoung got up and head out of the apartment. "Oh, when I ring the bell later, please open the door downstairs for me."

"Where are you going...?"

"You will know." With that, Sooyoung closes the door, leaving Yoona alone in the apartment. The tall girl went as fast as she can, on foot, back to her house. Without telling her mother anything, she got back to her own room and grabbed a bunch of keys with her wallet. Since she didn't think that she might need to spend any money, so she didn't bring it with her.

"Aren't you at that girl's house? Why are you back?" A woman appears at the door of the her room and watches her with a confused look.

"To get something. I'm off!" She went back outside and uses the key to unlock the chain on her bicycle, riding it out of the house. After getting back to Yoona's residence building, instead of ringing the bell, she called the girl. "Yoona, come down quickly." She spoke the moment the girl picks up the call.

"Huh? W... Why?" The girl asked, sounding puzzled.

 

"Come on. Faster." Sooyoung didn't wait for a reply and she hangs up on the call. Soon, the doe-eye girl appears at the door, still puzzled. She got a surprise when she saw Sooyoung sitting on a bicycle.

"Eh...? Did you ran back to your house to..." Yoona walks put from the building and stares at the bicycle, touching its handle slightly.

"Yep. Get on. We got some grocery to do." Sooyoung handed her helmet to Yoona with a smile.

"We... We can get Uncle Watson to-"

"What's the fun in that? It's more fun if we do everything by ourselves, isn't it?" Sooyoung grins, pulling out the ankle guards and elbow guards. "Wear these too. I didn't really have any experience in giving someone a ride on my bike so, just in case."

"What about you...?" Yoona puts on the helmet and guards hesitantly.

"Don't worry about me. I'm a knight. Come on, princess. Get on my horse and let's go." Sooyoung pulls the girl on her bicycle and wraps the girl's arms around her own waist, before going off on the bicycle. Probably because she's scared, the doe-eye girl tightens her hold instantly, pressing her whole body on the tall girl. Sooyoung almost froze completely due to that. "H... Hey... Relax... I won't let you fall..." But if you continue to hug me this tightly, I can't guarantee that I won't fall...