Trauma

My Deer Princess

 

Ding dong~ Ding dong~

 

Someone is here but Sooyoung couldn’t bother much about it. It’s probably some salesman or-

 

“Youngie, someone is looking for you.” Her mother called out.

 

Youngie? Does that mean… Oh crap! Wait… I need to… She makes a dash into the bathroom quickly and drenches herself in cold water, before drying herself and changing into children’s clothes.

 

“Youngie!”

 

“C… Coming!” Sooyoung replied, running out to see Mr. Watson standing there with a smile.

 

“Hello, Youngie ssi. May I invite you to get on the car? Our Young Miss wishes to see you.” Mr. Watson bowed, with a hand extended towards the kid. Sooyoung slightly glared at her mother’s mischievous look, before holding the guy’s hand and following him out of the house.

 

“Unnie!” She called out cheerfully, the moment she gets on the car and the door closes.

 

“Youngie~” Yoona hugs the kid immediately and lies down across the seat with the kid still in her embrace. “Unnie misses you so much.”

 

“Youngie misses unnie as well~” Sooyoung grins widely, trying to not feel awkward in the embrace of the girl. She hates herself for acting this cute but she’s a kid right now. She has to act like a kid.

 

“Youngie ah~ I’m not in a good mood today but the moment I see you, my bad mood disappears~” Yoona smiles at the girl, cuddling the girl even tighter.

 

Why is she in a bad mood…? Because I went to her house?

 

“By the way, Youngie…” Yoona added. “Do you have a older sister?”

 

“H… Huh…?”

 

“Cause you kind of look like a classmate of mine. Like a child version of my classmate. She’s a new student and she seems like a nice person. She’s the first person that say that she’s willing to befriend me and help me, even though I look like a weirdo with my hoodie…” Yoona started to smile to herself slightly, as she talks about that classmate of hers. “She didn’t even hesitate to help me get away from those nasty gangsters despite the risk of getting caught in the problem as well… But…”

 

But…? Sooyoung stares at the girl and listens attentively.

 

“My parents seem to have told her about me…”

 

She knew?!

 

“I don’t understand why… Why can’t they just… let me be? Why do they have to tell her about those things…?”

 

“About what, unnie?” Sooyoung cuts in.

 

“… My past. It’s nothing much.” Yoona grins at Sooyoung. “Just that I don’t like it when people dig into it. I’m pretty sensitive, you see.”

 

“Unnie, is your classmate called Sooyoung? I remember that you mentioned that name yesterday…”

 

“Oh… Yea. Do you know her? You really look like the child version of that person. I sort of stare at her for a moment today and you came into my mind when I look at her. It’s then I realize you both look alike.”

 

Ha… Of course… Sooyoung sighed mentally.

 

“Y… Yea, she’s my unnie.” Sooyoung lied.

 

“Seriously?! So she’s in the house now?” Yoona sits up immediately and stares at Sooyoung blankly.

 

“She… She’s not home now! Erm… I… I think she’s with her classmate.” Not lying, am I? I’m really with a classmate now.

 

“Oh… Such coincidence. Haha~” Yoona laughed. Sooyoung couldn’t stop staring. The girl seems so different when she’s here and when she’s in school. She’s so cheerful and bubbly when she’s in her own private space. And the way she laughs, it’s so carefree. She didn’t even bother about how wide opens when she laughs.

 

… Beautiful… That’s the only word that came into Sooyoung’s mind as she watches the girl. It’s such a pity that she had to hide this face from the rest of the world, due to the stupid mistake of some erted idiots. Without realizing it, Sooyoung stood up and held Yoona’s face with her tiny hands.

 

“Youngie?” Yoona stops laughing instantly, wondering what is the kid going to do. To her surprise, the kid leans closer, as though she wants a kiss or something. Images from that time flashes into her mind suddenly, how those guys try to force a kiss on her and how they touch her. Yoona’s breathing got heavier and before she knows it, she had pushed the kid to the ground harshly.

 

“OW!” Sooyoung groaned as she rubs her head, which hit the driver seat in front.

 

“Are you alright, Young Miss…?” Mr. Watson opens the door after hearing some noise, to check on the situation. Yoona is sweating and it looks like she’s having some difficulty in breathing. Sooyoung watches quietly, feeling uneasy all of the sudden.