Weird

My Deer Princess

While I have been making Sooyoung the stronger one, she can't even open a bottle cap nor a pen cap on her own.
Sooyoung please go exercise more.

That aside, hi.
-----_____-----

 

“Call me when you get home…” The doe-eye girl pecks the tall girl gently on her lips and the latter smiled at her, giving her a short sweet kiss before getting into the elevator. The doe-eye girl smiles to herself after the tall girl disappears from her sight and turns around to enter her apartment, but to have someone jumping on her from the back suddenly. “A… Ehh?!”

 

“CAUGHT YOU!” It’s her cousin, who she though had left long time ago.

 

“S… S… Su… Sumin…! W… W… Why are you…” Yoona tries to get up but the girl is resting her whole weight on her. The girl smirks at her and pulls off her hood. Yoona covers her face instantly, peeking through the gap of her fingers at the girl. “S… Sumin…”

 

“Come on, Yoona. It has been a while since I saw your face. I’m your cousin, so why can’t I see it? That girl can see it but I can’t? She can kiss you and you even smiled for her… but whenever you see me, all you did is show me a terrified look and even avoid me… Just who is that girl, Yoona?” The girl sighed, lying down on Yoona and kissed Yoona on the back of her neck gently.

 

“S… She’s my knight… She’s my light, Sumin…” Yoona replied timidly, shivering slightly. “S… S… She’s the only one that care… When everyone else thinks that I’m weird and avoid me, she’s the only one that would bother to come and help me.”

 

“B… But you’re the one that refuse to interact with people in the first place, Yoona…! What is it that makes her so special?!”

 

“Sumin, if I’m in trouble with a bunch of ruthless gangsters, will you risk yourself to save me from them? Despite the fact that you will definitely get into trouble with them after that?” Yoona sighed.

 

“I… I… Of course I will! You’re my precious little deer!”

 

“What if you only just got to know me? It’s only our first day meeting, and you saw me in trouble. Without anything such as friendship or whatsoever between us, will you risk yourself for me?”

 

“… I…”

 

“She did it, Sumin… From then on, she had been my guiding light… Even though everything is still awkward and uncomfortable with her at first… she’s always special…” Yoona started sobbing softly as she continues. Sumin’s gaze softens instantly and she moves away to sit on the floor beside the doe-eye girl, patting her gently.

 

“I… I’m sorry, Yoona… I… It’s just that I really love you and the way you treat that girl and me… I don’t like it… I’m jealous of her, Yoona!” Sumin sighed. Right at that moment, a pair of feet stomp right in front of her suddenly. The two girls look up, shocked to see the tall girl standing there and glaring at Sumin. She bends over and picks Yoona up easily in bridal style, bringing her over to the sofa.

 

“S… S… Sooyoung… Why are you…” Yoona asked, wiping her tears away as she rests in Sooyoung’s embrace comfortably.

 

“I felt uneasy so I asked Mr. Watson to let me back into the building. I never thought I would be so right about it. The moment I came up, I saw the door wide open and you are on the floor with this girl beside you.” Sooyoung glared at Sumin. “Why are you still here? Didn’t I warn you about appearing in front of my deer princess already?”

 

“B… Because I can’t stand it! I’m jealous of you, you stupid knight! I know her for a longer period of time yet, yet she loves you and not me!” Sumin protested, but somehow she doesn’t feel that upset now, when she is watching how Yoona rests comfortably in Sooyoung’s embrace.

 

“Really?” Sooyoung smirks, before leaning towards Yoona and stealing a long, passionate kiss from her. Sumin watches with her eyes wide open and her fists clenched tightly, as the two girls share their breath together.

 

“Y… YAH!” Sumin screamed. “Why must the two of you look so good together!? I… I… I can’t help but to like it!”

 

“Huh?” Both Sooyoung and Yoona blinked blankly at her.

 

“D… Damn! B… Because Yoona looks so happy… I… I can’t help but to… Argh!” With that, the girl ran out of the apartment with her face flushed red. The two girls stare blankly at the door, not understanding what is going on with that girl.

 

“… She’s weird, Yoona…” Sooyoung commented.

 

“… Y… You’re weird too…! Who will kiss someone just to provoke someone else on purpose…? A… Am I a toy…?” Yoona pouted.

 

“But you like it, don’t you?” Sooyoung turns to look at Yoona with a wide grin. Yoona bits her lips and looks away guiltily. Sooyoung chuckles at the sight of that, before going in for another shorter kiss.