Nightmare

My Deer Princess

SO HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE YO~
-----_____-----

 

“Hey Yoona ssi, can you come to the classroom later? We got something to show you.” The group of guys flashed a kind smile at doe-eye girl who nodded in response. After getting a nod for that, those guys smirk to themselves.

 

They waited for everyone else to leave the school, till pretty late in the evening.

 

“What is it that you want to show me, guys? We had been waiting for hours…” Yoona pouted, and it just makes those guys even more excited to execute their plan. One of them hop off the teacher’s table to make sure that there’s no one else around before closing the doors and windows. “Why are you closing the doors and windows?”

 

“Yoona ssi, can you come over here for a moment?” Those guys signaled to the girl to go over to their side and she did so without suspecting anything.

 

“Yes?” The girl asked, looking around curiously, trying to find the thing that they are going to show her but to her skirt lifted all of the sudden. “E… EHH?! W… What are you doing…?!”

 

“Yoona ssi…” Those guys start to close in slowly with smirk on their faces.

 

The girl backs against the wall as those guys move closer, surrounding her.

 

“W… What’s going on…?” The girl asked, in a shaky voice.

 

“Nothing much, Yoona ssi… Mm… We just have something to show you, you see…” Those guys smirk at her cunningly, their eyes going all over her body.

 

“S… Show me something?”

 

“Yea… We are going to show you how babies are made…” With that, those guys pin her against the wall and try to undress her. She resisted strongly and started to slide down slowly in the process. Being frustrated about her resistance, the guy pulls her away from the wall and pushes her down to the ground.

 

“Stop! P… Please stop it…!” The girl struggled under the weight of the smirking guy who is trying to undress her and kiss her but he refuses to listen. Instead, his friends helped him to pin her down further, allowing him to her blouse easier and faster.

 

“Camera, guys.” The guy smirks, successfully pulling off the girl’s blouse. Another guy came over with his phone and started to take some pictures. No matter how the girl cries, they refuse to let her go. They start to feel her all over and even try to force a kiss on her.

 

“S… STOP!” She cried out again as they try to bring things further, doing something worse. Right at this moment...

 

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!” A teacher barged into the room and those guys stop whatever they are doing immediately. The doe-eye girl moves away quickly, grabbing her slightly torn up uniform and cover her body with it as she sobs in the corner. Those guys are caught immediately and she’s lucky enough that the teacher forgets something in the room during lesson earlier on, and came back just in time to stop those guys from doing something even more unforgivable.

 

The doe-eye girl sits up suddenly, her sweat drenching her pajamas. Even her pillow is wet from her sweat. Panting heavily, she tries to calm herself down. Her heart is going weak, as memories from that day come back to her in her dream. It’s been a while so she doesn’t know why is she having it again suddenly.

 

“Damn it…” She sighed, tears flowing out slowly. “DAMN!” Gripping her shirt tightly, she hugs her knees close.

 

“Once you’re comfortable with me, slowly tell me your problem and we can get through it together.”

 

“Yoona, please… Don’t push me away. I really wish that this would give you comfort in future. Everything is fine, Yoona. No one will hurt you. I’m with you. I will help you, Yoona… Calm down… Everything is fine… Hush…”

 

Suddenly, the voice of a certain tall girl rang in her mind and she finds herself calming down slowly as she listens to that voice in her mind.

 

“S… Sooyoung…” She murmured. Sooyoung... I… I… I need you…