Jealousy and Confession

My Deer Princess

 

 

Sooyoung checks both her attire and bag for one last time before heading for the door. For the first time, she’s skipping breakfast, because she doesn’t have time for it now. She stayed up nearly the whole night, worrying about the incident with Yoona and Sunny, and end up oversleeping. Opening the door, she expected to see a car but she didn’t. Instead, there are two girls waiting by the gate of her house, being lovey dovey.

 

“… Sunny… and you must be…” Sooyoung walks over with a faint smile.

 

“Taeyeon. I’m Taeyeon. You must be Sunny’s cousin, Sooyoung ssi, right?” The shorter girl extended a hand towards Sooyoung who shook it lightly, before looking around as though she’s trying to find something.

 

“If you’re looking for a car, it just drove off a while ago after seeing me here. It’s that girl’s car, isn’t it?” Sunny grins. Sooyoung stares at her for a moment before walking away without a word. She wants to get to school quickly. Even if it means nothing, she wants to explain everything to the doe-eye girl. The two shorter girls follow her quietly, with Sunny clinging to Taeyeon’s arm.

 

Meanwhile, the doe-eye girl stood outside the classroom, peeking in slightly. She has to greet them, since she somewhat promised to do so but without Sooyoung around, she doesn’t have confidence to do it. Sighing, she makes her way to the roof instead, planning to come back when the bell is about to ring.

 

“Hey, did you see the two new tables? It seems like there will be new students again. Do you think they will be someone that’s like Sooyoung ssi?” As she walks past the restrooms, two guys from her class happen to come out from it and chatting. “Eh? Yoona ssi? Yoona ssi, where are you going?”

 

Yoona sort of ignored them and walks away quickly.

 

“… Strange, where’s Sooyoung ssi? Aren’t they always together?”

 

“I know right… Did something happen?”

 

“She isn’t here yet?” When the two guys got closer to their classroom, they heard a familiar voice and enter to see the tall girl questioning the other classmates. Standing beside her are two new faces.

 

“Sooyoung ssi? Why are you here?” One of the guys asked. “We saw Yoona ssi just now and she refuses to stop even though we are calling her…”

 

“R… Really?! Where did she go?” Sooyoung wanted to walk over but Sunny stops her immediately.

 

“She will come back, Soo.” Sunny smirks. “If I’m not wrong… If you stay here as I told you to and wait for her to come back, she will show you a very~ cute side.”

 

Sooyoung looks at her short cousin with a look of unsure and sighed, nodding slightly. Even though she doesn’t like what Sunny is doing to her right now, but a lot of the times, Sunny is never wrong in what she does. She always has a reason and the results are always good, never bad. Though the same age, Sunny is more mature though she can be childish and clingy sometimes when it comes to people she loves.

 

Time passes and all of their classmates are already here, except for Yoona. Sooyoung keeps on looking towards the door, but she is always blocked by the crowd around her. Since her cousin decided to sit beside her temporarily, with her girlfriend standing behind and leaning on her, people came to make friends with them.

 

Not noticed by anyone, Yoona appears at the door to see the crowd around her seat and she could easily guessed what is going on. Frowning, she steps up to the crowd and squeezes her way to the inside, appearing right in front of Sooyoung with a grumpy, but cute look.

 

“… Y… Yoona…? Yoona, where had y-“ Sooyoung stood up immediately but before she can finish her sentence, Yoona grabs her hand and pulls her out of the crowd, to the corner of the classroom. Sooyoung stares at Yoona blankly as the girl bits her lips. “… Yoona, don’t bite your lips…”

 

“W… W… Why didn’t you come and look for me…?” Yoona said it in a soft voice that only Sooyoung can hear as she looks up, allowing Sooyoung to see her face clearly, but not the others of course. Sooyoung froze when she sees those teary eyes, creased eyebrows and that pout. “… D… Doesn’t the knight need to come and look for the princess when the princess goes missing…? Why is it that… the moment that girl appears, you start to ignore me…?”

 

“… Yoona…” Sooyoung sighed as she pulls the girl in for a hug, patting her gently. It can’t be… Is she really jealous about Sunny and me…? B… But Sunny is right… She really showed me something cute… I thought I was going to die when I see that face of her with that tearful expression…

 

“What’s going on?” Those who are watching from afar start to feel confuses about the situation.

 

“Hehehe~ Someone’s jealous.” Sunny grins.

 

“Sunny ahh… You did it on purpose to make that girl jealous?” Taeyeon sighed, sitting down on Sooyoung’s seat.

 

“Jealous…? You mean, Yoona ssi is jealous?” Their classmates turn to them immediately, getting interested in this matter.

 

“I didn’t say anything~” Sunny replied.

 

“You like her…? Even though she’s your cousin?” Yoona pushes Sooyoung away and continues to stare at the girl sadly.

 

“No, Yoona. I don’t like her. She got a girlfriend too. That girl she’s with is her girlfriend. She’s not my type. Not a bit of her suit me, Yoona. The one I like is about my height, fit into my embrace perfectly just like you do, has doe-liked eyes like yours, long hair, cute no matter what she does, sweet lips that makes me want to kiss her over and over again even in my sleep, needs me and calls me her knight.” Sooyoung blabbered on frantically without thinking about what she is talking about and stops to stare at Yoona with a worried look. She doesn’t want Yoona to misunderstand anything.

 

“In short, she means that she likes you, deer.” Sunny pops out from nowhere with a mischievous look, surprising the two girls. It seems like Sunny had left her poor girlfriend to deal with the classmates while she comes over to listen to Sooyoung’s unintentional confession.

 

“W… W… What…? I… I… I didn’t say… say… say that…!” Sooyoung blushes instantly.

 

“She’s the only one that calls you knight, no? Or have you been playing around with girls, getting them to call you knight?” Sunny smirks. That stumped Sooyoung. The tall girl turns around to see the intense stare of the doe-eye girl, demanding for an answer.

 

“… S… She’s really the only one… She’s my one and only princess…” Sooyoung sighed. Sunny got her completely. Yoona’s expression softens, and her cheeks flushed red instantly. Sunny walks away with a victorious grin, leaving the two alone to save her girlfriend from the crowd. Sooyoung sighed again and looks at Yoona, to see her peeking into her own hoodie. “… What are you doing?”

 

“… B… But I got nothing to show you…” Yoona looks up, covering her chest. “Are you sure that you’re not making any mistake here…?”

 

“… J… JEEZ! I already said that not a bit of her suit me! Including her outstanding curves! I like you, Yoona. Just the way you are!” Sooyoung raised her voice subconsciously, freezing in her spot the moment she realizes that she’s actually shouting her confession out loud.

 

“WOOO!!!!!” The whole class cheered as they gather around the two girls.

 

“She dug her own graves. I did nothing.” Sunny shrugged when Taeyeon looks at her, sighing.