Lies

My Deer Princess

oops... I'm sorry I had been busy > <;;;
I really wish this site lemme schedule stuff so updates continue even
if I'm busy OTL

I'm really sorry OTL

 

 


-----_____-----

 

The doe-eye girl stares out of the car through the window, sincerely wondering about that girl standing right outside her residential building. She remembers seeing that girl at her girlfriend's house before and she isn't exactly liked, for an obvious reason.

"Im Yoona, right?" The girl spoke immediately when the doe-eye girl walks closer with the butler. Yoona nodded and signaled to the butler to open the door, before inviting the girl in since she looks like she wants to have a private chat with her. "You know who am I, don't you?"

Yoona didn't reply. She gets off the top floor quietly and opens the door, allowing the girl to step inside before closing the door after herself.

"I'm Sooyoung's girlfriend." The girl announced proudly.

"Ex." Yoona replied, without a hint of emotion in her voice.

"She will be mine again soon, Im Yoona. I had done my research and I know about you. I know your weakness and I know that you don't want to get out of this tiny, little fabric armor you have." The girl smirks as she pushes Yoona down on the sofa. Yoona stares at her from under the hood in shock and tries to push her away but couldn't. "I will give you a chance now. Leave Sooyoung."

"Never." Though uneasy about what the girl might do, Yoona answered firmly. And the next thing she knows, is that the girl is trying to strip her. Yoona resisted strongly, but her strength is failing her as her fear grew strong. Images of that day flash into her kind again and she lets out a high pitch scream. The girl finally stops.

"You can't even strip in front of Sooyoung, Im Yoona." The girl grins, staring at the girl who is panting non-stop, clutching her own clothes. "She wants , you know? She seeks for it in relationship. She tried doing it with me once but we were interrupted. Are you able to satisfy her with your condition?"

"... L... L... Lies...!" Yoona retorted, still trying to calm herself down but nothing is working right now.

"I'm not lying. She felt me all over, giving me kisses from my lips to my hips. It felt so good... She loves these the most." The girl continued and she d Yoona right on her chest. That's it. Yoona reached her limit. She pushed the girl off harshly and dropped herself off the sofa, before getting up unsteadily and running out of the apartment. Watson appeared but she got past him without stopping a single bit. Apparently he heard her scream and came to check on her.

Sooyoung's ex is obviously thrown out but Yoona went missing from the entire building. Watson called Sooyoung immediately, only to let out a sigh of relief when Sooyoung told him that the girl is with her. After hanging up the phone, Sooyoung turns to the girl lying beside her in her bed, sleeping.

"What happened, Yoona...?" Sooyoung sighed, lying down slowly and placing her arm around the girl gently. But the girl's eyes shot open suddenly and she pushed her away. "Yoona...?"

"... S... S... Sooyoung... What are you trying to do just now...?" Yoona sits up, clutching her clothes tightly.

"I'm just trying to hug you... What happened, Yoona...? You were never this sensitive towards me..." Sooyoung stares at the girl sadly.

"... She... She came to look for me..." Yoona bits her lower lips, and look down to not meet Sooyoung's eyes. "She... She says that you sought for something deeper in relationship... Is it true...?"

"Huh...? I don't understand, Yoona..."

"You want to have ! Is that true...? S... She says that the two of you tried doing it before but were interrupted... You wanted to have ... Please, Sooyoung... Tell me it's not true..." Yoona started crying and Sooyoung could feel her emotions mixing up. Both anger and hate towards that girl, and sadness towards Yoona.

"Yoona..." Sooyoung sighed, pulling the girl into her embrace. "Do you trust me?"

"... I... I don't know...! My mind is messed up right now, Sooyoung... I can't think at all...!"

"Fine." Sooyoung let go and moved away, doing a three-sign with her right hand as she stares into Yoona's eyes seriously. "I, Choi Sooyoung, swear to the god that I sought nothing but love from my princess, Im Yoona. If I'm to be untruthful to this, I will died o-"

"STOP! I... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry, Sooyoung..." Yoona lunges herself into Sooyoung's embrace, crying uncontrollably.

"Yoona, I swear to God that I had never thought of before marriage. She made up the whole story to anger you, Yoona. I didn't even get to kiss her before, remember? Please put your trust in me, Yoona. I will never wish for something like that, especially from you. Even if you are alright with it, I won't do it." Sooyoung hugs the girl again, patting her back gently as she tries to calm the girl down. "Mind telling me what happened that makes you so scared...?"

"... She... She touched me... She touched me on a place where even my mother won't touch..." Yoona sobbed. And she thought she heard something snapping immediately after she said that. "Sooyoung...?"

"... Don't worry, Yoona. I will deal with that b!tch. I don't know what's her purpose of trying to get back with me but I won't let her have things done her way. I will deal with her." Sooyoung smiled, but it's not her usual sweet smile. It's darker but not evil. Still, Yoona doesn't like it. It gives her very unpleasant feeling.