Troublesome

My Deer Princess

 

 

“See you tomorrow~ And don’t you randomly decide to stay overnight and end up having to wear Yoona’s clothes again, Soo.” The short girl smirks, closing the car door before the tall girl can make any protest. The car drove off, leaving the two girls outside their house on their own. They smiled at each other, planning to just get into their house before they decide on what they should do later.

 

“MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!” Just then, a girl on a bicycle zoomed past them suddenly, barely missing Taeyeon.

 

“YAH! YOU BIT-“ Sunny waved her fist in the air, but before she can blurt out the whole crude word, Taeyeon covers quickly and hugs her from the back, calming her down instantly. “… A… Are you okay?”

 

“Yea. Luckily I moved towards you in time or I might get a bit of scratch on my arm.” Taeyeon replied, resting her chin on Sunny’s shoulder. “Don’t get angry over that, okay? I know it’s a shock but it’s not good to say that word that you almost said out.”

 

“… I… I’m sorry… I lost my mind suddenly when that girl almost hit you…”

 

“There, there… My sweet bunny is worrying about me all the times, huh?”

 

“B… Because I love you…!”

 

“Yes, I know, bunny. I love you too. But control a little okay? I don’t want people to thinking badly of my sweet bunny just because she got too worried about the useless me and end up acting rashly.” Taeyeon plants a kiss on Sunny’s cheek gently and the latter turns her head, connecting her lips with Taeyeon’s. Sunny turns her body around slowly to deepen the kiss, but before they can get passionate about it, someone came by.

 

“Oh Sunny~ I heard you move over and became our neighbor but I had never got to see you until now~” It’s Sooyoung’s mother. The two girls move away from each other quickly and smiles at her awkwardly, while she stares at them, not knowing what just happened.

-----

The tall girl sighed as she stood in front of the mirror, dressed in a deer hoodie this time, as a kid. The doe-eye girl had bought another set of animal clothes for her again, for the fun of it. She steps out from the room, looks around, to find that the doe-eye girl isn’t in the living room. Sound of the water suggested that she’s probably bathing.

 

Gulping, Sooyoung walks to the bathroom and stood by the door. Stretching her arm upwards, she grabbed the door handle with her tiny hand,

 

Wait! What am I doing?! Sooyoung let go of the handle quickly.

 

DING DONG~!

 

“Youngie, can you open the door for me…?” Yoona’s voice echoed out from the bathroom and Sooyoung rushed to the door quickly, her face slight tinted with redness due to what she almost did just now. She opens the door without hesitation, to see an unfamiliar looking girl.

 

“OH MY GOD! SO CUTE!!” The girl exclaimed loudly with her high-pitch voice as she picks up the kid and hugs the kid tightly, stuffing the kid’s head in her chest.

 

W… What’s this…? H… Hers is bigger than Sunny’s…! Sooyoung struggled to breathe with her face stuffed in that massive volume.

 

“Who-“ Just then, Yoona came out from the bathroom, wrapped in her towel and her deer hoodie over her shoulders, hood pulled up. The girl’s face brightens up instantly and runs towards Yoona, jumping on her with the kid still in her arms.

 

THUD!

 

“E… Ehhh?” Yoona stares at the girl who’s now sitting on her, and pining her down to the floor with a smile. “W… Why are you here…?”

 

“To see my cutest little deer, of course~ My, my~ You’re only in a towel right now~ Lucky~” The girl grins, before leaning forward in attempt to hug the doe-eye girl but she got blocked by something that’s lying on Yoona right now. “Oh~ Who’s this kid, by the way? She’s so cute~”

 

“Huh?” Yoona looks downward, to see Sooyoung’s face stuffed in between her chest and both hands on each side of her chest. And she’s not moving at all. The girl sitting on her moves away to allow her to sit up, and it’s then Yoona realized that Sooyoung’s nose is bleeding. And she’s unconscious too. “A… ACK! T… T… Tissue!!”

 

“Even a kid can’t stand your hotness, Yoona~!” The girl laughed, getting up and bringing a whole box of tissue over. Yoona wipes the blood away for the kid gently, before carrying the kid up and walks back into her room to let the kid rest on her bed. “Can I come in~?”

 

“N… No…! I had to wear something…” Yoona pushes the girl away and closes the door, locking it. She sighed before going to the closet to pull out some clothes to wear. At that moment, Sooyoung regains her conscious. The moment she opens her eyes, she saw the towel of the doe-eye girl dropping to the ground.

 

HOLY! Sooyoung turns away quickly. Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I… I want to look but… but…

 

“Are you awake, Youngie?” While Sooyoung is still debating with the devil, Yoona had already finished changing and came over to check on the fidgeting kid.

 

“Y… Y… Y… Yoona… who’s that girl…?” Sooyoung asked, trying to stay calm.

 

“Oh… She’s… erm… my cousin.” Yoona sighed, picking Sooyoung up and carrying her in her arms. “She’s quite a… erm… I don’t know… troublesome figure…? Y… You will protect me right, knight…?”

 

“Huh…? Y… Yea, of course…” Sooyoung blinked, not understanding why Yoona wanted her protection suddenly when it just a girl who seems to be over-friendly.