Support

My Deer Princess

If you think that Sooyoung's mum is the only playful one...
Well... you're wrong.
-----_____-----

 

The woman stares at the big group of people in the dining area, some sitting around the long dining table and some standing around. She had never seen such big group of students coming to her house before.

"Soo... Sooyoung ssi..." She approaches the only familiar face quickly, showing her shock clearly on her face.

"M... Mrs. Im...! Oh they... Erm... They are our classmates. Yoona invited them over on her own... Even I was shocked by her decision..." Sooyoung tries to explain but after hearing that it's Yoona's decision, the woman smiled, placing both hands on Sooyoung's shoulders.

"Thank you so much, Sooyoung ssi..."

"I... I did nothing...! They are the one that did the job. Because they are all really nice people..." Sooyoung smiled. The woman nodded and walks away, to stand at a place where everyone can see her, before making an announcement, telling everyone to enjoy their meals and eat as much as they want to. They cheered and the whole atmosphere becomes like a festive.

 

Sooyoung is the first to notice the door opening and a deer antler is seen immediately. Chuckling, she walks over and pulls the girl into the room, hugging her tightly.

 

“S… Sooyoung…” The doe-eye girl returns the hug instantly, melting into Sooyoung’s embrace slowly. Sooyoung’s hug is as nice and comforting as ever.

 

“They are okay, aren’t they? Unlike my previous classmates or even schoolmates, they didn’t mock me for my weird ability…” Sooyoung smiled to herself as she takes in the scent of the girl deeply. The girl just bathed and she definitely smells nice.

 

“I… It’s not weird…! It’s very cute…!”

 

“Thank you… You’re the first to accept me, you know… Other than my family…” Sooyoung hugs the girl closer and felt a sudden chill. She turns around to see the whole group of their classmates staring at them, with smirk plastered on their faces.

 

“Get a room, you two.”

 

“S… S… Shaddup!” Sooyoung blushed, with Yoona still cuddling lovingly in her embrace. She noticed the sly gaze of Yoona’s mother and the woman pointed to the bedroom teasingly. “M… M… Mrs. Im!!”

 

“You know, Yoona had been talking a lot about you. Well, mostly about-” The woman walks over and whispered, and the next thing they know, is Yoona covering with her face reddened.

 

“What did you say about me?” Sooyoung grins, rubbing Yoona’s cheeks playfully.

 

“N… N… Nothing…”

 

“You know… About how magical your hugs and kis-“ Mrs. Im is about to in again when Yoona covers once more, blushing even more now. But Sooyoung already gets what she is saying. Smirking, she cups the doe-eye girl’s face and gives her gentle peck on her lips.

 

“S… S… S… S… Sooyoung…!” Yoona smacks Sooyoung on her shoulder gently, before throwing herself in the girl’s embrace, trying to hide her face. Everyone laughed, except for Yoona.

 

“GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!”

 

“S… SHADDUP!” Sooyoung turns red once again, and everyone laughed again, especially when Yoona’s mother tug on her sleeves and pointed to the bedroom with a naughty grin.