Im Soon Gen

My Deer Princess

 

 

“You seems rather upset, Soo.” The short girl pointed out as the four of them stroll down the corridor, heading towards the library. The exams are coming and the two shorter ones wanted someone to guide them, since they just transferred in.

 

“If you finally get together with Taeyeon but people keep on coming over to disrupt your sweet and precious moments with her, will you be upset?” Sooyoung hissed softly. “Plus, it seems like those annoying guys are targeting my little deer. Argh.”

 

“Did you not consider yourself a target?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at the girl.

 

“Me? No way. It’s obvious that they are interested in my little deer because she’s cute, even the way she is now.” Sooyoung sighed, turning to her girlfriend, before glaring at the guy who is walking beside her girlfriend. “Say, why are you here? Where’re your friends?”

 

“… I ditched them because they are too annoying.” The guy replied. “You’re going to the library, right? I just want to take a look at the library here…”

 

“Oh? Seems like you’re not too bad. Alright, just don’t try anything funny or I won’t forgive you.” Sooyoung warned, pulling Yoona closer to let Yoona hug her arm as they walk. Gen stares at the two of them for a moment, wondering about their relationship for a moment before looking away, just in case he got misunderstood as someone with motive.

 

The group of them arrives at the near empty library, which became almost full soon after they settle down, for an obvious reason. The people in this school don’t approach the popular figures like crazy fans mobbing their idols but they would find chances to get close to them like what they are doing now.

 

The four girls are doing some questions given to them by their teacher while the guy is just reading some books that he picks out from the shelves upon arriving. It was a rather peaceful atmosphere.

 

“YAH! IM SOONGEN! THIS IS WHERE YOU’RE HIDING?!” Just then, a loud voice echoed into the library, shocking everyone and obviously angering a party of people, including the librarian. A figure stomps into the library and grabbed the collar of the guy, but to have his own grabbed even tighter instead.

 

“Shut the hell up, Woo. This is a library.” Gen hissed, letting go of his friend roughly.

 

“Ya-“ Seungwoo wanted to protest but Ryeopyo came to cover his mouth quickly, and signaled to him to look at the people sitting beside Gen first. “Oh~ It’s the mysterious deer and her knight!”

 

“… How did he know about the knight thing?” Sooyoung narrows her eyes as she turns to the President.

 

“… S… Sorry, they asked…” The President looks away guiltily.

 

“Gen, move away. I want to sit there.” Seungwoo tries to pull Gen away from his seat but the latter refuses to budge. In fact, he treats it as nothing and continues to read his book calmly.

 

“If you’re going to become a nuisance here, I would love to kick you out from here.” The librarian came with a grim look on her face. “I don’t care if you’re from this school or not, but as long as you’re on my territory, you obey my rules.”

 

“… O… O… Okay…” Seungwoo gulped. Something about that librarian makes him scared of her. He pulls a chair over quietly and settles down beside the annoyed tall girl while Ryeopyo took his seat at the empty chair beside the short couple. Sooyoung sighed, throwing her pen down and leaning on the hardworking doe-eye girl. She can’t work with that annoying fellow staring at her.

 

Yoona stops to look around for a moment before taking out her phone to type something on it, and showing it to Sooyoung. After reading it silently, Sooyoung beamed and nodded with a smile.

 

“What did you type, mysterious deer?” Seungwoo tries to grab the girl’s phone but someone else caught his hand instantly. It’s Gen.

 

“Don’t touch them without permission, you fool.” Gen scolded. “You don’t want to be sued for ual harassment, do you?”

 

“Let’s go, Yoona. Sunny, want to come along?” Sooyoung has already packed up her stuffs and ready to leave. Sunny didn’t know where they would be heading to now but she followed anyway, with Taeyeon of course. Yoona is messaging someone on her phone as they pack up and the moment they got to the gate, a car drives by and stops in front of them.

 

“Sunny, this is Mr. Watson. He’s Yoona’s-“ Sooyoung is about to say bodyguard but Yoona stopped her quickly.

 

“U… U… Uncle.” Yoona added. Watson’s eyes widen when he sees the doe-eye girl speaking to people other than Sooyoung and he smiled faintly when Sooyoung did a thumb-up to him secretly. Two guys are seen running towards the car and Sooyoung starts to hurry the girls onto the car quickly. Watson stood in front of them and stops those guys easily by pinning them down, and a familiar face shows up.

 

“Huh? Gen, why are you here?” Watson let go of the two guys and stood up to face the one that just came over.

 

“Exchange program. I’m not wrong, am I? That deer is the Young Miss that you’re serving right now.” Gen sighed.

 

“Yea, she is. I didn’t know that you are coming to this school for the exchange program. Do you want to come home with us?” Watson asked.

 

“I don’t mind. Don’t want to stay with these two idiots anymore for today.” With that, Gen opens the car door for the passenger seat and got on, surprising the girls who are already inside the car. Watson got on soon after with a smile.

 

“He’s my adoptive son, girls. He had been living with me but since he went to school on his own daily, so Young Miss doesn’t really get to meet him at all. I gave him the same surname as Master.” Watson explained as he drives off from the school.

 

“… No wonder he got a weird name.” Sooyoung commented, with a smirk.

 

“Y… Yah! Don’t you insult my name!” Gen protested.

 

“But thanks for helping to keep your annoying friends away. They are REALLY annoying.”

 

“… No problem… Protecting my dad’s employer’s daughter is my job.”

 

“… Yoona, you said that he’s your uncle…?” Sunny narrows her eyes at the doe-eye girl with a raised eyebrow.

 

“She treats him as her uncle, stupid. That’s how close they are.” Sooyoung sighed.

 

“I’m not stupid, you idiot!”

 

“Whatever.”