The Her from the Past

My Deer Princess

oops.

---___---

 

The woman stares at the girl standing in front of her with flames burning in her eyes. It has been a while since she last saw this girl and honestly, she wished that she would never see this girl again.

"Why are you here?" The woman asked, clenching her fists tightly.

"I'm back, auntie. I'm back for her. I realize that no one can replace her after dating some other people. Though she got that freaky abi-" The girl shrugged as she makes herself at home in the house that doesn't belong to her.

"LEAVE AT ONCE! I don't want to see you again!" The woman bellowed.

"Come on, auntie. You know she loves me a lot. Now that I'm back, she would be happy, won't she? Won't that be nice?" The girl is obviously not going to leave that soon.

"She's happy now! Your existence is not needed. SCRAM!"

"I want to see her."

"NO! GET OUT NOW!"

"I'm not leaving until I see her." Right at that moment, the front door opens up and a tall girl came in with a wide grin.

"I'm back! Look who I-"

"Sooyoung~!" Before she can finish her sentence, the unwelcome guest jumps on her and hugs her tightly, shocking her. The guest notices the extra presence standing behind the tall girl and let go immediately, before trying to grab the one standing behind the tall girl.

"What do you think you're doing in my house?" Sooyoung caught her by her wrist and pulls it away, gripping it so tightly that it hurts the girl.

"I'm back, Sooyoung. I miss you too much so I'm back now." The girl grins, expecting a warm and lovely welcome but the tall girl shot her a cold and angry glare instead.

"Out. I don't want to see you again." Sooyoung swings her arm, shoving the girl out of the house before slamming the door close on her. She let out a sigh before turning to the doe-eye girl who is standing behind her all along.

"I'm sorry, Soo... I wanted to get her to go away before you come back but..." The woman sighed.

"It's okay, mum. Look! I brought my princess back for you to see~" Sooyoung grins widely as she pulls the doe-eye girl to the front and pushes her gently towards her mother.

"You're a dating a deer?" The woman teased.

"N... N... N... Nice to meet you...! I... I... I'm Y... Yoona...!" The doe-eye girl bowed as she pulls her hood back slightly to reveal her face to the woman.

"Oh my~ you're cute~! No wonder my girl is so obsessed with you~!" The woman cups the face of the doe-eye girl and rubs her cheeks playfully.

"M... Mu... Mum...!" Sooyoung blushed and smiled when she sees Yoona smiling shyly.

"She's the one that bathe wit-"

"M... M... Mum...! Don't say anything about that, okay...?!" Sooyoung covers her mother's mouth quickly, her face at its reddest. "S... She is, okay? So don't talk about it anymore...!"

"Y... You told your mum...?" Yoona stares at the tall girl with a sad frown.

"She did, Yoona-yang. She never hide anything from me." The woman grins, patting the girl gently. "She even told me how soft your ch-"

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT...! Why are you doing this to me...?!" Sooyoung interrupted again before turning to the now-frowning-and-pouting doe-eye girl. "I really didn't say that...! I swear! My mum likes to talk about this kind of nonsense so don't believe her, okay?"

While the three of them are enjoying themselves in the house, the girl who got thrown out continues to stand outside, watching the entire situation through the window. The doe-eye girl's back is facing her the whole time and she couldn't see her face at all. She wants to see who's the girl that's going to be her opponent.

"I see... So you have someone new already... But don't worry, Sooyoung... I know you still love me a lot. That girl is just a substitute for me... I will definitely get you back from that weirdo who doesn't show her face..." She murmured, gritting her teeth.

She always want to get what she wants, no matter what she does to get it. Love included.