Jealousy

My Deer Princess

Don't mess with Sunny.
Not because of her tho.
Because of the one beside her.
-----_____-----

 

“Soo… That girl…” The short girl stares at the unfamiliar looking girl who is standing behind the doe-eye girl, or rather, leaning on the back of the doe-eye girl and trying to touch her on her chest. Sooyoung grabbed the back of the collar of the girl with an irritated look and throws her away before pulling the doe-eye girl towards herself.

 

“Just an annoying cousin of Yoona.” Sooyoung replied and the next thing they know is, Sunny grabbing the collar of that girl.

 

“YOU! You are the one that almost knocked into Taengoo with your bicycle!” Sunny shouted into the face of the girl angrily, and the girl froze instantly.

 

“S… S… Sunny…” Taeyeon went over quickly and tries to pull Sunny away, but the latter wouldn’t budge. Sumin stares blankly at the short girl for a moment, before smiling at her.

 

“W… Why are you smiling suddenly…?!” Sunny raised an eyebrow and Sumin cups her face suddenly, still smiling widely. Taeyeon stares hard at the girl, trying to see what is the girl trying to do now.

 

“You’re so cute~” Sumin grins, trying to close in for something obvious. A loud snapping sound is heard suddenly and Sumin finds herself in the hand of another girl, who has a dark expression on her face.

 

“… What do you thinking you are doing… trying to kiss my Bunny?” Taeyeon glared at the girl angrily and before anyone can stop it, she’s in the midst of killing that girl.

 

“S… S… Su… Sunny… Y… Y… Your girlfriend…” Sooyoung covers Yoona’s eyes to not let her see the brutal scene.

 

“Erm… She doesn’t snap easily but when she does… I have to admit that she’s really scary…” Sunny sighed, looking for a chance to intercept and pull Taeyeon out of it.

…..

“Yoona is still the best…” Sumin sobbed as she jumps on the doe-eye girl, hugging her tightly. Sooyoung tried to separate her from Yoona but she refuses to budge. The tall girl got annoyed and almost wanted to really kill off the girl but Yoona stopped her.

 

“L… Let her be for the moment… T… Taeyeon ssi is really harsh on her…” Yoona sighed, looking at the bruised girl that is hugging her.

 

“Yoona is really the only one for me~” Sumin grins widely after she heard that.

 

“SHE’S MINE, YOU IDIOT. I will only let you hug her for now but if you dare touch her again, I will kill you.” Sooyoung sighed, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she stares hard, wanting to make sure the girl doesn’t do anything weird to Yoona.

 

BOOM!

 

“Argh…” Sooyoung sighed. The group of them ran over to the nearest shelter quickly and Yoona pushes her cousin away, to carry the kid who is lagging behind due to her short legs. Hugging the kid close, she stands further into the shelter so that the rain wouldn’t hit them.

 

“Eh? So your girlfriend is actually this kid??” Sumin exclaimed.

 

“K… Keep it a secret from others, okay…?” Yoona nodded as she ruffles the hair of the kid, not really noting the fact that she’s pressing kid’s head into her chest. It feels normal for her to hug a kid like that.

 

“Yoona, you will kill her. She’s going to suffocate…” Sunny pointed out and the doe-eye girl loosens her hold quickly, to let the kid breathe properly.

 

“Eh? Yoona ssi! Sunny ssi! Taeyeon ssi!” Just then, a group of people came running towards them. It’s their classmates. They have no idea why the group is together even though it’s weekend, but the moment they saw the kid in Yoona’s arms, they started crowding around. “Awww! Who is this cute kid, Yoona ssi?”

 

Sooyoung got carried away by those classmates, each of them fighting to hug her, especially the girls. Yoona watches as those girls carry the kid, hugged tightly, and head stuffed into their chests occasionally. The kid is blushing madly. And she doesn’t like the feeling she felt at the moment. Puffing up her cheeks, she watches with a frown and Sooyoung noticed that.

 

“U… U… Unnie…!” Sooyoung struggled, reaching her arms towards Yoona with an innocent, pleading look.

 

“Awww~ She wants to go back to Yoona ssi…” The girls finally stop hugging her and carried her to Yoona, who literally snatched the kid away from them and hugs her tightly.

 

“S… S… She’s… mine…!” Yoona blurted out, surprising the group.

 

“Talking about someone that’s yours… Where’s Sooyoung ssi…?”

 

“She went to buy some drinks for Yoona.” Sunny replied on behalf of Yoona. The group went off after a while, leaving the girls alone. “And Yoona… You’re letting her enjoy too much…”

 

“H… Huh…?” Yoona looks down, to see the kid’s head in her chest and both hands on it too. She stares for a while before turning back to Sunny with a smile. “I… It’s okay because it’s Youngie~”

 

“Tsk. Soo, tsk.” Sunny smirks at the kid who glared at her with a reddened face.

 

“W… W… What…?!”