Reason

My Deer Princess

Reason why I'm inactive is because I spent too much time drawing that I forget about AFF OTL
I'M SORRY /kneels on floor with head sticking to the floor/ I promise to not forget (I hope) again!!!
-----____-----

 

"Sooyoung... Are... Are you okay...?" It has been quite some time since the tall girl locked herself in the bathroom after jumping out of bed, and the doe-eye girl is getting worried. It's too quiet, so it can't be that the girl is washing up. In fact, she would rather hear some sobbing sound instead of hearing nothing at all. "Sooyoung...?"

Thinking that it's probably a better idea to get the key from Watson and open up the door, the doe-eye girl walks out from the room and heads for the phone in the living room. But before she can dial anything, she spotted someone from the corner of her eyes.

"Youngie..." She didn't know why Sooyoung decided to change into her kid form and come out but the kid starts running towards her and jumps right into her embrace. "What's... wrong...?"

"Nightmare..." Sooyoung replied, hugging the girl tightly like a kid clinging to her mummy.

"Be honest with me... What happened in the past...? You know about mine and if you treat me as a friend, share about yours as well, and like what you always tell me... We can overcome it together..." Yoona sighed, patting the kid gently as she walks over to the sofa to sit down.

"Do you think that I'm freaky? I can change into a kid and my normal state without a reason... It's as though I'm cursed..." Sooyoung asked, hiding her face in Yoona's chest.

"... Of course not... It's special and interesting... I like both side of you, as my cute little dongsaeng and my precious knight." Yoona smiled, Sooyoung's hair with care, slightly helping her to tidy up her bed-hair in the process.

"Then... Do you think that I'm dirty...? As in... I sort of make use of my kid form to take advantage of people, like now... I'm... I'm touching you as though it's nothing..." Not exactly wrong to say that, since she is gripping the part of the shirt above the doe-eye girl's chest and her tiny arms are resting right on it, while her face is buried within it.

"W... Well... I... It's uncomfortable to know that you're actually someone of my age, resting in my chest like that but... With a body like that, I... I think it's sometimes inevitable that you will end up touching somewhere more sensitive... P… Plus you're not the one that initiate it, right...?"

"Am I really not freaky or dirty...?" Sooyoung removes herself from Yoona's embrace and sits on the girl's lap stably, staring right into the girl's eyes. The girl nodded without hesitation, even though her face shows that she's feeling uncomfortable right now. "... Why did you slap me...? Did I do something weird just now...? I dreamt of something and I'm wondering if I actually..."

"... What did you dreamt of...?"

"Well... Erm... My... My ex... She left me after knowing that my body is like this... Thinking that I'm freaky and dirty... Clinging to any other women and touching them as an innocent looking kid... I mean... It's not that I wanted to be hug by those women... I can't do anything about them when they just come up to me suddenly and hug me. I... I confronted her after our breakup and I tried to get a kiss from her to show that I truly love her only but before I could do it, she slapped me... Scolded that I'm a jerk and ran off... I never got to see her again because I have to transfer away from the place where the people know about my ability... I got teased and bashed for it too often that my parents got worried about my safety..." Sooyoung sighed, forgetting that she's sitting on Yoona's lap and she starts to draw circle on whatever she's sitting on. "But in my dream, I actually managed to kiss my ex before getting a slap so I'm wondering..." She looks up to stare at the doe-eye girl, but to see the girl blushing madly after hearing that. "... I did something didn't I...?"

"H... H... Huh...?" Yoona flinched slightly at that question. She's hesitating to tell the truth, afraid that Sooyoung will feel awful about it. It's not like she hated it as well, for some reason, so she was thinking if she should just keep it to herself.

"I kissed you, right? My lips felt warm and my tongue feels like it had been moving around a lot. I kissed you, in my dream, right...?" Sooyoung's eyebrows start to crease together when she notice the ever reddening face of the doe-eye girl, somewhat telling her that she got it right. "Tell me!"

Yoona nodded robotically and Sooyoung got off her lap immediately, heading for the bathroom again. This time, Yoona followed after her quickly but she got locked out again.

"Soo... Sooyoung...! It... It's okay... I... I will treat it as it didn't happen...! I... I know that you didn't mean it so-" Right at that moment, the door opens and instead of the kid, it's the tall girl again.

"What if I tell you that you are the reason why I dreamt of that person again...?" Sooyoung stares into Yoona's eyes sadly, and the girl's mouth opens in surprise.

"What...?"