Threat

My Deer Princess

sometimes I wonder about the things I'm writing LOL
-----_____-----

 

"What's the meaning of this?" The tall girl pulls out a photo from her pocket, and glares at the girl standing in front of her. It's a photo of the doe-eye girl, wearing her deer hoodie but without her hood up. It's clear that if someone else sees this photo, they would know that it's her immediately. She found this photo lying under her desk just now and a note asking her to come to roof the school during break is written behind. She didn't know how the girl get into the school despite being not a student.

"Sooyoung~" The girl smiles as she embraces the girl but to be pushed away harshly before getting a punch right in her cheek.

"That's for what you did to Yoona yesterday. Why did you lie to her? It's impossible in between us. I will never go back to your side." Sooyoung glared at the girl as she stuffs the photo back into her pocket.

"I want you back and you know I always get what I want, don't you?" The girl tries to hug the tall girl again but the tall girl moves away.

"I'm telling you this now. Leave us alone or you will regret it!" Sooyoung turns away sharply and heads for the door.

"You know, that photo I gave you..." The girl spoke right before Sooyoung touches the door handle. "If I'm to spread it, what will be the consequences... You know that very well, don't you?"

"YOU...!" Sooyoung turns back and glared at the girl.

"Meet again after school. Right here. Or I will toss a bag full of that photo down from this place, when dismissal time comes." With that the girl walks past Sooyoung and disappears from her sight.

"... Damn...!" Sooyoung punched the wall angrily and her expression softens as she thought of the doe-eye girl. "Yoona... I'm sorry... I might have to..." She sighed, collapsing on the spot before bursting into tears.

-----

"I got something on. I called Mr. Watson to come pick you up and I asked Hoon ssi to come and you to the gate. Sorry, Yoona." With that, Sooyoung got up and heads out of the classroom without waiting for Yoona to even reply.

She heads straight for the roof, to see the girl there with a big bag beside her.

"I'm here." Sooyoung stares at the bag, confirming its content to be photos of the doe-eye girl. The very same photo that she found under her desk.

"Leave that girl and come back to me. Or this bag shall be emptied. More and more students are starting to gather below. I will give you five seconds. Five, four... Thr-" The girl smirks as she observes Sooyoung's expression turning worse as seconds go by.

"FINE. Give me that bag now and we will talk." Sooyoung extends her hand towards the girl and the girl handed it over. However, before Sooyoung can grab the bag, someone else did it first. The two of them turn around in shock, and Sooyoung took a step back in surprise when she sees the doe-eye girl standing there. "Y... Y... Yoona..."

"This is why you leave me to go home on my own...?" Yoona bits her lower lips as she stares at Sooyoung with teary eyes.

"Yoona... I..." Sooyoung didn't know how to explain about this. Yoona glared at the girl for a while before walking towards the edge of the roof. She looks down, at the huge crowd gathering below, some waiting for their friends while others are on their way out. She turns to the bag in her hand and before any of the other two girls can react, she opens the bag and dumps the content down. "Y... YOONA...?! YOONA, DID YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE THAT BAG?!"

"I KNOW! I know everything, Sooyoung! I heard everything!" Yoona started crying. "Don't you understand...? I don't care if people try to look under my hood now... I'm uncomfortable, yes. But there's something more important than that, Sooyoung..."

"Yoona..."

"I can't do anything without you, Sooyoung... I need you... Are you breaking the promise you made to me from the start...?" Yoona backs away slowly.

"Yoona, I..."

"I'm really disappointed in you, Sooyoung...!" Yoona makes a dash towards the door.

"Yoona!" Sooyoung ran after her quickly. Yoona continues to run despite the fact that Sooyoung had being calling her whole time while chasing her. She comes to a halt instantly when she sees the crowd standing outside the building, almost all of them have something in their hands. The photos. The students turn to her suddenly and it's obvious that they are going to swarm over soon.

Yoona finds herself rooted to the ground and her legs become weak. She collapsed, not onto the ground but in someone's embrace. It's a familiar and nice embrace.

"Doing something silly again... You're really amazing, my princess." Sooyoung hugs the girl tightly, refusing to let go even though the girl resisted slightly at first. The students are getting closer and closer. "HOON SSI! A little help here!"

A guy appears in front of the two girls out of nowhere, and the students scrambled away immediately, but holding those photos tightly in their hands.

"Are you okay?" Hoon turns around to check on the two girls, and walks away quietly when he sees the doe-eye girl sobbing in the tall girl's embrace.

"Thank you, Hoon ssi." Sooyoung spoke, not looking at the guy though. She sighed as she pats the girl on her arms gently. "I'm really sorry, Yoona... But she threatened me with those photos... I just can't let you go through anymore hardship..."

"I don't care...! I need you...! I don't care what happen to me in future, as long as you are with me... Don't break the promise, Sooyoung... Please..."

"I promise. I swear. I won't do it again, Yoona... Let's go through this together."

"Promise...?" Yoona looks up at the tall girl.

"Promise." Sooyoung smiled and Yoona returns the smile. Sooyoung melts instantly after seeing that smile. She loves it. She cups the face of the girl gently and goes in for a kiss, not noticing the presence hiding behind the wall and watching them.

"Damn... That was unexpected..." The girl cursed under her breath at the fact that her plan failed badly. But she's not done yet. She's going to plan more schemes from now on. To get what she wants.