Comfort

My Deer Princess

 

 

The tall girl sat quietly at the side, with the doe-eye girl and watches as their classmates play around on the court with a ball bouncing around and flying around. It’s not that she doesn’t want to play but since the doe-eye girl isn’t playing, and she has the duty to protect the girl, she thought that it’s best that she doesn’t play as well.

 

“Why don’t you try playing as well…? It’s good to sweat it out sometimes. Good stress reliever as well.” The tall girl looks over and smiles at the girl, and the girl merely shook her head while pulling her hood further down.

 

“BE CAREFUL!” Suddenly, someone shouted but it’s too late. Before either of the two girls can react to that shout, a ball came flying towards the doe-eye girl. Someone jumps towards them to try and stop the ball immediately, but to lose his balance and fall on them instead.

 

“Stop! P… Please stop it…!” The girl struggled under the weight of the smirking guy who is trying to undress her and kiss her but he refuses to listen. Instead, his friends helped him to pin her down further, allowing him to her blouse easier and faster.

 

“Are you two okay? Why are you lying on top of them?!” The rest of the class gather around quickly and before they can assist that guy up, the doe-eye girl, unexpectedly, gave him a harsh kick in his stomach, causing him to roll off her in pain. “Y… Yoona ssi…!”

 

The tall girl looks over quickly, to see the doe-eye girl sitting up and moving back frantically. Damn.

 

“W… Why did you do that for, Y… Yoona ssi?” Their classmates stare at the girl in disbelief, as they try to question her.

 

“Sh… She didn’t mean to, guys. Sorry about that.” Sooyoung interrupted immediately, moving to Yoona’s side and holding the girl’s hand gently. “Please continue with the game. Really sorry about that.”

 

“Why are you the one saying sorry, Sooyoung ssi? She’s the one that kick him! We need an explanation! It’s not like he wanted to fall on her. There’s no need to kick someone like that just for that reason!” Their classmates start to move closer, slightly surrounding the two girls.

 

The girl backs against the wall as those guys move closer, surrounding her.

 

“W… What’s going on…?” The girl asked in a shaky voice.

 

“Nothing much, Yoona ssi. Mm… We just have something to show you, you see…” Those guys smirk at her cunningly, their eyes going all over her body.

 

“S… Show me something?”

 

“Yea… We are going to show you how babies are made…” With that, those guys pin her against the wall and…

 

“Guys, please… She really didn’t mean it. She moves on instinct.” Sooyoung could feel the girl trembling, and it gets worse as those classmates move closer to her. “Can you please, back away? It’s getting rather suffocating. It’s because she doesn’t speak that’s why I’m the one saying it. She’s really sorry about it. Please forgive her.”

 

“… Fine.” Those classmates of theirs sighed and glared at the doe-eye girl for one last time before moving away, helping the guy who got kicked to another side to rest before continuing with their game.

 

But Yoona’s condition isn’t becoming better with just that. Sooyoung noted tears that came rolling down the girl’s cheeks and the trembling that refuses to stop. Without further ado, Sooyoung moves closer and hugs the girl tightly. Yoona got a shock and starts to struggle, but Sooyoung refuses to let go.

 

“Yoona, please… Don’t push me away. I really wish that this would give you comfort in future. Everything is fine, Yoona. No one will hurt you. I’m with you. I will help you, Yoona… Calm down… Everything is fine… Hush…” Sooyoung whispered, rubbing the back of the girl gently in the process. Even though it took quite some time but the girl eventually calm down slowly in Sooyoung’s embrace. “Stop crying…”

 

Yoona’s breathing become normal and Sooyoung starts to move away. The tall girl helps the doe-eye girl to wipe away her tears.

 

“S… Soo…” Yoona mumbled. It surprises Sooyoung, to hear the girl speaking even though she’s not in her kid appearance. “Sooyoung…”

 

“Yea?”

 

“T… T… Than… Thank you…” Yoona flashed a faint smile at Sooyoung and the latter stares blankly for a moment.

 

“Anything for you, Yoona.” Sooyoung smiles back, patting the girl.