Request

My Deer Princess

 

 

The tall girl sat in her seat nervously, as she continues to glance over to the seat beside her. Her seating partner has yet to arrive, and the images from yesterday keep on flashing in her mind and her cheeks warm up every time the image of the girl hugging her while .

 

She might not have been this embarrassed about it if the girl isn’t that good looking but seriously the girl would be such a popular figure if she shows her face and let people hear her voice.

 

“She’s here…”

 

Some whisperings start as soon as the doe-eye girl steps into the classroom. As usual, she has her hoodie on and her face half-covered by the hood. It’s like the hoodie she wore yesterday but of a different color. The tall girl felt her cheeks warming up again when she looks at the girl.

 

This is bad. I’m feeling warm the moment I see her…

 

“Are you okay, Sooyoung ssi? Your face is pretty red.” The classmate sitting in front of her happens to turn around and saw her reddened face.

 

“I… I’m fine…” Sooyoung replied, her eyes not leaving the approaching doe-eye girl. She could somehow sense that the girl is staring back at her, but it wasn’t those kind of unpleasant stare. Because she’s feeling awkward, the tall girl barely says anything to the doe-eye girl today. During lunch, the doe-eye girl disappears again, but leaving a note behind for the tall girl.

 

Are you free today? My parents want to meet you…

 

Sooyoung stares at the paper for a moment. It’s probably because of that incident yesterday. She remembers that one of those guards told her that he would tell Yoona’s father about it. But why do they have to meet her over such minor thing…?

…..

“Please follow me, Miss.” Sooyoung just got on the car with Yoona, when those men came to pick the doe-eye girl up. The whole journey was rather suffocating, since Yoona refuses to say a word and Sooyoung is feeling awkward. The moment they reach the building, Yoona got off and went ahead. The guy stopped Sooyoung from following the girl and leads her to another apartment, which isn’t the girl’s.

 

“You must be the girl that Mr. Watson told me about. Please take a seat.” Upon entering the apartment, Sooyoung was welcomed by a couple. They look rather nice and kind.

 

“I… I’m Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.” Sooyoung bowed, greeting the couple formally.

 

“Can you grab us some tea, Mr. Watson?” The man, probably Yoona’s father, asked as he looks at his employee who is standing by the door.

 

“Certainly, Master.” And off he goes, into the kitchen to prepare some tea. The couple sat down with Sooyoung in the living room and the two older ones keep on staring at the girl, obviously making her uncomfortable.

 

“Sooyoung ssi, may I ask you of a favor?” After a moment of staring, Yoona’s father finally spoke again.

 

“H… Huh? Y… Yes, please… I… I will do it if I could.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“I believe that you do know that my daughter is going through some sort of problem on her own in school, right?”

 

“I… I’m a new student…”

 

“Hahaha~ Yea, I do know that. I mean, from her behavior, you should know right?”

 

“Y… Yea…”

 

“I heard from Mr. Watson that you didn’t hesitate to help our dear Yoona to get out of trouble from those terrible gangsters and we thought you are probably the best choice that we could have for the favor we are going to ask from you. Is it possible for you to protect our little girl?”