Sleepover

My Deer Princess

Sorry guys~ > <
With school going on at the moment, all the schoolwork and the problems I'm having, writing isn't my priority at all.
But don't worry. Holidays are coming very soon. I will try to update more often during the holidays okay?
Really sorry, guys > <
-----_____-----

 

The tall girl stood still at the front door awkwardly, with a small luggage in hand. The man had been knocking on the door several times but no one came to open the door. In the end, he pulls out a bunch of key and unlocks it, allowing the tall girl to enter.

"Young Miss must be still sleeping. Her room is that room on the right. Please wake her up while I get the maids to prepare some food for the two of you." The man pointed to the room mentioned and went off, entering the lift and disappearing. The tall girl sighed and closes the door, not locking it, and heads for the bedroom of the doe-eye girl.

They had agreed to have a sleepover session, to get closer and also to try to allow the doe-eye girl to bravely overcome her problem by opening up to the tall girl even more. Sooyoung knocks on the door of the bedroom gently, and tried again when she got no response.

"Yoona..." She called out, knocking harder this time. Soon, a click is heard and the door opens slightly, revealing a girl in her hood.

"Eh?" The doe-eye girl seems rather surprised to see Sooyoung in her apartment. She turns around quickly to take a look at the time indicated on the clock hanging on the wall, before glancing at the wall calendar near the door. "Ah! O... Oh my god." She turns to Sooyoung, and just looking at , Sooyoung could tell that she's putting up an apologetic look.

"Hahaha... Morning...?" Sooyoung laughed. "Do you always wake up late?"

"I... I'm sorry... I... I couldn't sleep well last night because of a nightmare..." Yoona apologized quickly.

"Again?" Sooyoung sounds worried.

"No... Not about that... I... I will... Wash up first..." With that, Yoona rushed to the bathroom and shut the door behind her upon entering. Sooyoung smiles to herself and sighed, making herself comfortable as she takes a seat at the living room. Yoona came out from the bathroom soon after, feeling refreshed, and sat down near Sooyoung.

 

“So…” Sooyoung initiated the conversation. “Why don’t we try letting you remove your hood while you’re with me? Talking to me is a good start already so let’s try to take another step, alright?” Sooyoung moves closer and slides her hands under the hood, slightly pushing it from inside.

 

Yoona stays still as Sooyoung continues to push the hood away slowly, but the moment lights shine onto Yoona’s eyes, she pulls it down again suddenly. Her heart is going too wild. Being hiding from people all these while, she feels nervous and scared about having to remove her hood.

 

“Okay. We will stop here for now, okay? We will try again later on.” Sooyoung smiles, patting the girl gently. Yoona nodded and bits her lips. Seeing that, Sooyoung places her thumb on the lower lip of the girl and pulls it apart from the girl’s teeth. “Don’t do that. What if you start to bleed?”

 

“S… Sooyoung… I… I’m sorry…” Yoona held Sooyoung’s hand in hers and sighed.

 

“Don’t worry. I promised that we will get through this together and I will not break that promise no matter what. We will do it slowly. No forcing it, okay? Don’t force yourself neither will I force you.” Sooyoung smiles at her.

 

“… Thank you…” Yoona returns the smile.

 

“Anything for you, princess.”