Situation

My Deer Princess

h...hi...?
-----_____-----

 

The doe-eye girl fidgeted before she starts to open her eyes slowly. Her head feels heavy and her world is spinning a little. Everything is hazy. She can't even remember what happened to her. She looks around, recognizing the white place as the infirmary. The bed she's lying on is by the window and the curtains are surrounding the bed.

"Yoona..." A sweet voice brings her attention to her beloved knight immediately and she smiled at the girl weakly. "Why didn't you listen to me, Yoona...?"

"... Huh...?" Yoona stares blankly at the girl for a moment and the memories of what happened before she faints flash right into her mind suddenly. She pulled her cap off in front of so many people. Just thinking about it makes her feel dizzy again.

"A... Are you okay, Yoona...?" The tall girl noticed the distorted expression of the doe-eye girl and gets up immediately, holding the girl by her shoulders.

"Sooyoung... I... I..." Yoona couldn't speak at all. She didn't even why she did such a foolish thing. She should had listened to Sooyoung or something. But her anger couldn't be kept in anymore. Messing with her is fine but she just couldn't stand it if people mess with her knight. Her precious knight who had been there for her all these while. She just can't.

"Stop pushing...!" Right at that moment, a loud thud is heard beyond the curtains. Sooyoung walks over to check on the situation outside the infirmary instantly, frowning when she sees nearly all the guys in school are crowding outside after hearing that the girl who's always hiding under a hood is a cute one.

"Go away, guys! Get lost!" Sooyoung shouted but the guys merely smile and wave at her, looking like a bunch of idiots.

"Can we take just a small peek? We promise we won't make any noise or do anything weird...!" The guys asked.

"No! Go away!" Sooyoung snapped at them but they remind fixed to their position. It's currently impossible for the girls to get out.

Tap.

Sooyoung turns her head swiftly towards the tapping sound on the window and before she can react, someone fell in from the window, and crashed onto the movable curtains. She rushed towards her deer immediately and hugs the girl by her head, hiding her before the curtains fell completely to reveal themselves to the guys.

"Awww! Come on, Sooyoung ssi...! Just a look won't kill...!" The guys booed. Sooyoung ignored them and covers Yoona up with the blanket, and went over to the window to tip the ladder away before anyone can climb it again. However, the ladder leans back and a familiar figure is seen climbing it. Seeing that person, Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief instantly.

"Gen oppa... Why are you here...?" Sooyoung asked, when the guy gets into the room, pushing the ladder away at the same time.

"Your cousin came to find me and told me to come... Saying that Young Miss is in trouble. Talk to me later. I will deal with this first..." With that, Gen whistled loudly and charged towards the guys outside the infirmary. A bunch of men in black suits is seen running down the corridor and they opened a way for the girls to pass through easily. With Yoona still covered by the blanket, Sooyoung carries her up and ran out of the room, heading straight for the exit.

…..

"She came to me last night and tell me to help her. She spent the whole night, trying to reveal herself to me willingly... My dad didn't even know about this... She wouldn't let me tell him too." Soongen sighed, as he served drinks to the talk girl. Sooyoung bits her lips as she wipes the face of the doe-eye girl with a wet towel gently. The girl fell asleep the moment they got back. Everything that happened tired her out completely. "So... What happened in school...?"

"I... It's all my fault... I failed badly as her knight...!" Sooyoung started crying, leaving Soongen flustered about what he should do. "It's because of me that she tried to reveal herself to the others even though it's so obvious that she's not ready for it yet...!" And Sooyoung went on to tell Gen about what happened during the camp and in school.

"I see... I think she's going to receive more attention from now on... This is going to be worrisome... Don't blame yourself too, Sooyoung ssi. It's not easy for a girl to deal with a whole group of guys. You did a really good job already." Gen pats Sooyoung gently on the head before sitting back to use his phone. Sooyoung held Yoona's hand tightly as she watches the guy for a moment, wondering why is he looking so serious while using his phone.