Yoona

My Deer Princess

BOLDED some parts in case anyone missed it by accident and misunderstand the situation =w=;;
-----_____-----

 

“I heard from Mr. Watson that you didn’t hesitate to help our dear Yoona to get out of trouble from those terrible gangsters and we thought you are probably the best choice that we could have for the favor we are going to ask from you. Is it possible for you to protect our little girl?” The man asked sincerely, staring right into the eyes of the tall girl.

 

“H… Huh? P… Pardon?” Sooyoung blinked.

 

“I know it’s rather absurd, calling you here and telling you this. I know Yoona doesn’t like to let anyone else know this but I think it won’t be a problem, to tell you about it.” The man continued, sighing. Both Mr. and Mrs. Im look rather sad as they got to this point.

 

Are they going to talk about Yoona’s problem…?

 

True enough, they are.

 

“I’m not sure if you do know about the case from a few years ago, about a daughter of a rich family who nearly got … I’m sure the media did not disclose anything about the family nor the girl, right?”

 

“Y… Yes. I… I did read about that and any information on the girl and her family wasn’t written down…” Sooyoung nodded, remembering clearly about that piece of news that she read about a few years ago. But why talk about that now? “Wai... Wait… Could it be…”

 

“Yes, that’s our little girl in the news…” Mr. Im sighed. Sooyoung gasped, silently but is wide open, not wanting to believe what she heard. “Our Yoona is quite well-known for her looks and to many people, her voice is rather soothing to hear. A lot of people love her, and she didn’t quite mind the attention she gets at first until things got out of hand, when some of the guys from her school try to do those terrible things to her. Fortunately, a teacher happened to return to that classroom to grab something she forgets and stopped them just in time. But our poor Yoona is badly affected by that. She shuts herself in her room for quite a long time after that incident and ever since, she refused to get close to anyone other than us and our employees who had been with us for a long time…”

 

… Yoona… Sooyoung bits her lips. No wonder she was so upset yesterday, when asked about the reason.

 

“We got no choice, but to ask her to hide her face from the public. That’s the only way to get her to come out from her room and carry on with her life. And that’s also why we sent so many men to bring her home everyday.”

 

“S… So… since they couldn’t come into the school freely… you need someone in school to help her out…?” Sooyoung asked, timidly.

 

“Yes… I’m sorry if it’s troubling you. You don’t have to agree to our request.”

 

“N… No… I will help.”

 

“Really…?”

 

“Y… Yes… Actually, since I first saw her yesterday, I had been wanting to understand her. I know that she’s probably having some problems on her own and I really wanted to help her… Thank you, Mr. Im… for telling me about Yoona ssi…” Sooyoung stood up and bowed.

 

“N… No… I should be the one thanking you…” And that’s it. The deal is sealed and Sooyoung got a new job. But of course, she has to first get Yoona to open up to her. She’s sure that Yoona didn’t know that her parents had intended to say out everything about her past.

 

Sooyoung bids the couple goodbye after having some tea with them and they offered to send her home, which she declined politely. Her house is pretty near, so it shouldn’t be of a problem for her to go home on foot.

 

“Not with that girl today?” The moment she got home, her mother asked with a smirk on her face.

 

“W… What girl…?” Sooyoung replied. She obviously know which girl her mother is talking about but after telling her mother what happened yesterday, her mother had been teasing her for quite a bit about it. Especially about the part about the bath.

 

“You know, the one that you help to scrub her back…”

 

“OMMA! S… STOP IT…! It’s n… not like I wanted to… Blame it on my weird ability…!”

 

“You like it, don’t you?”

 

“… I… I… W… Who won’t…?! B… But…” Sooyoung’s face turns red in an instant.

 

“I bet she’s a cute one, since you’re blushing so much… Haha~”

 

“… Jeez! I… I’m going back to my room!” With that, Sooyoung hurried back to her room quickly and shut the door behind her. She has to somehow explain to the girl about this as well. It won’t be good if she gets found out in future and the girl might hate her for lying. It’s not like she wants to hide it on purpose but after what happened yesterday, it’s really awkward to tell her the truth. But it’s also good for her to keep her secret to herself for the time being. She still doesn’t really know what kind of person is Yoona.