Happy

My Deer Princess

 

 

The doe-eye girl is staring at the group beside her with a puffed up cheek and a frown. Because of the inevitable situation, the tall girl ends up coming out in her kid state, but of course, dressed properly. Luckily, the doe-eye girl had brought a kid swimsuit, wanting to let Youngie try on, and she ends up wearing it.

 

“So the kid from last time is you huh, Sooyoung ssi?” The girls are fighting to carry the kid again. Even the guys are crowding around, wanting to carry her once. She’s just so cute that they can’t help it. The doe-eye girl is obviously feeling upset and trying to find a chance to get the kid back. “Do you want to swim together with unnies?”

 

“I… I’m the same age as you guys…!” Sooyoung protested.

 

“Aww how cute~ Why didn’t you let us know you can do this earlier~?” And without waiting for the kid to agree, the group went into the water together with the kid and they started playing around. Yoona pouted as she gets into the water slowly, being careful about not letting her hood float off her head. She stays at a side, watching as her classmates play around with the kid happily.

 

“You have to make your thoughts known, Yoona. Or you won’t be able to get her back.” Sunny came over with a smirk.

 

“B… B… But…” Yoona sighed.

 

“Araso. I get it.” Sunny grins, patting the girl on her head before swimming towards the crowd. “Okay, guys. Time to give her back.” With ease, Sunny carries the kid away from her classmates and goes back to Yoona’s side, pushing the kid into her arms. Yoona cheers up instantly when Sooyoung finally got back into her arms.

 

“Youngie~!” Yoona called out happily, hugging Sooyoung tightly. Sooyoung lets out a sigh of relief as she rested in Yoona’s arms comfortably. Yoona got out of the water immediately and sat at the edge, with her legs in the water and Sooyoung on her lap.

 

“So, Sooyoung… How do you change back?” The class came over and crowded around Yoona and the kid.

 

“I have to drink warm water.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“Woah! Can you show us?” The guys asked.

 

“Yah! You’re just hoping that she will turn back, bursting that kid swimsuit and you will get to see her right?” The girls scolded.

 

“W… What? O… Of course not…! We didn’t think that much…!”

 

“Are you sure?” The guys kept quiet after that and the girls started laughing while Sooyoung splashes water on the guys angrily.

 

“So, Yoona ssi… Can you show us your face too? Just once? Sooyoung ssi already showed us what she had been hiding already.” A guy asked with a smile, resting his arm on the lap of the doe-eye girl without thinking much and Yoona kicks him on instinct, before removing her legs from the water and hugging Sooyoung tight.

 

“Y… Yoona ssi…?!” The class got a shock. Some of them went over to check on the guy quickly. Luckily she didn’t kick him too hard due to the resistance in the water.

 

“D… D… Don’t touch her, guys…!” Sooyoung spoke quickly. “I’m sorry about that but she doesn’t feel comfortable with people touching her suddenly like that. She’s still doing her best to blend in, guys…”

 

“… Is she okay…? She’s trembling a lot…”

 

“I… I’m sorry, Yoona ssi… I did that without thinking much…” The guy who got kicked came back and apologized. The class starts to pour out a lot of concern for the doe-eye girl and the girl starts to relax slightly, looking at those faces of her classmates from under her hood. They are showing concern for her…?

 

“Yoona… See? They care for you…” Sooyoung whispered, and Yoona turns to look at her, before looking down again, biting her lips with tint of redness on her cheeks. She’s happy. The world isn’t so bad after all.

 

“… T… T… Thank you…” Yoona blurted out, finally relaxing completely.

 

“We will be careful next time, Yoona ssi…! Please tell us what we shouldn’t do. We will do our best to avoid doing those until you feel completely comfortable with us.”

 

“Y… Yes…! And we will not force you to show your face too. So don’t worry about that. Just do it when you’re feeling comfortable…!”

 

“T… Thank you…” Yoona started crying, shocking her classmates.

 

“Y… Y… Yoona ssi…?!”

 

“Tears of happiness, guys. Tears of happiness… She’s just happy that you guys care so much for her.” Sooyoung smiled. Right at that moment, a strong gust of wind came and with Sooyoung pushing it slightly, Yoona’s hood came off. The whole class froze. They finally saw her face, after so long.

 

“Really… Thank you so much, guys…” Yoona smiled brightly at her classmates. Another huge step taken by Yoona. Sooyoung couldn’t feel happier.