The Knight and the Princess

My Deer Princess

I have prepared a room with various torturing equipment, guys.
You may proceed.
-----_____-----

 

The night is still and the sounds of the crickets are clear. The whole temple is in stillness until a small group of movements in a certain room breaks it all. The people get up quietly and carefully, not waking up the rest as they get out from their room. Exchanging glances in the dark, they nodded at each other and stead through the corridor, heading to the upper floor.

The leading person places a finger over his lips, informing his troop to be quiet as he slides the door of their targeted room open slowly and carefully. Stepping in together, they survey the place, trying to look for their target. One of them spotted their target almost immediately and pointed a directing finger for his buddies.

The lens of the camera from their phones shine under the moonlight, as they attempted to snap some pictures. However, before they can do it, the lights turns on and they find themselves surrounded by a whole group of pillow-armed girls.

"Sneaking into the girls' room with your phone cameras ready... Just what are you erts trying to do...?!" And a large-scale and one-sided pillow war commenced. "Didn't you guys hurt them enough already?!"

"W... W... We're sorry...! W... We are just trying to bring some proofs to our classmates...!" The guys apologized profusely in the midst of getting punched in the face by those pillows.

"What proofs?"

"W... We told our classmates that... that we saw her without her hood..." They pointed at the girl in the deer hoodie as they speak, and the girl flinched slightly, crouching towards the taller girl beside her as she shivers. "So they asked about how she looks... And... And... And we told the truth but... but none of them wants to believe us unless we give them proofs...!"

"... Just what is your problem?! Why are you trying to give her more troubles!?" The girls scolded them angrily. One of them even goes to the extent of grabbing the collar of the leading guy. "What do you think will happen now, after you all got those guys curious about someone who they never really got any interest of until now?! Are you guys brainless!?"

"... Eh...?" The guys froze, realizing their mistake instantly. They gulped and turn to the shivering doe-eye girl at the end of the room. After another round of pillow bashing, the guys are kicked out of the room harshly.

"Don't worry, Yoona ssi! We will protect you! We detest those brainless jerks a lot so we will not hold back on our defense!" The girls gathered around the two girls and try their best to comfort the obviously upset doe-eye girl. The girl stares at them for a moment and turns to her knight, who merely smiled at her kindly.

"... Th... Thank you..." Yoona bowed, before flashing the girls a sweet smile. True to their promise, the girls pushed away the guys who are attempting to get that hood down the next day. With the help of the guys from their class as well, the defense is rather impregnable. The teachers could only sigh at the seemingly childish play among the students.

"This won't do... Those classmates of hers will not let us through at all..." The guys who had failed their attempts sigh as they gather around in the backyard where there's no one around. They sat around and start to brainstorm about new strategies. No one said a word or make a sound.

"Hey... I got an idea..." Just then, one of them broke the silence, after nearly fifteen minutes.

"W... Why is your nose bleeding first...?!"

"Don't mind that...! Listen to me first...!"

"Fine. Spill it quick."

"No one will follow her to the bathroom, will they? Especially the strong guys from her class. And she can't be wearing the hoodie when bathing, can she...?"

"A-A-Are you crazy...?! You mean we are going to peek on her bathing...?!" The guy nodded and soon, most of the guys had a hard time stopping the blood from their noses.

…..

The doe-eye girl is all curled up in the embrace of the taller girl and the whole group of guys was heavily reprimanded by the teachers. Earlier on when it's time to bathe, the doe-eye girl enters the bathroom with her clothes still on to take a look at the interior first but to spot those erted eyes looking in from outside through the small ventilation window at the top. She collapsed immediately and the loud thud attracted attention of the tall girl who is just outside.

It's a terrible shock for Sooyoung to see the girl lying on the floor the moment she enters. She supported the girl in her arms and the girl just shrink right into her embrace. She could feel her clothes getting wet. Confused, she looks around to see shadows moving away from the window and she swears that her blood is boiling to its peak at that instant. The teachers are notified and the guys are caught immediately. Harsh punishment is given after a long lecturing session.

However, the doe-eye girl is still badly affected. Memories and fear from that day floods back and she couldn't stop shivering at all. For the first time, Sooyoung's hug doesn't work.

"Look at me, Yoona." Sooyoung tries to get the girl to look up but the girl refused. "No one is around. It's just me so please... Look at me... Yoona, remember what I told you? I say that I want to serve you comfort forever... Am I no longer fit to be your knight...? I know I failed my duties a lot of times but I..."

"I... I... I can't stop shivering, Sooyoung..." Yoona sobbed. "It's all coming back... I can't stop them... It... It's horrible... I'm really sorry, Sooyoung... I wanted to overcome them but it seems impossible... It's just too..."

"I understand, Yoona... I understand... It's okay if you really can't do it, Yoona... That will not make a difference in my heart. I will still stay with you forever if you want me to... And I will go away if you doesn't want me anymore..."

"W... Why would I not want you...? Are you going to leave m-" Yoona looks up immediately with her face stained with tears. Sooyoung felt a sharp pain in her heart the moment she sees that. Without further ado, she brings her lips to Yoona's, and melts her love onto the girl's lips gently. Finally, Yoona starts to calm down slowly as the kiss deepens. The sweet feeling is overwhelming, that it kicks away all terrible feels in an instant. "... Sooyoung..." The kiss stops when the two of them went out of breath completely.

"I love you and I will never leave you, Yoona. My heart is sealed tightly to your heart, and leaving will mean breaking my heart into billion pieces. That will definitely hurt so much that I would rather die. That's why I will hold your hand forever and ever, until the day I die. And even then, I will not let go of this hand. I promise." Sooyoung hugs the girl tightly, feeling glad that the girl finally calmed down. "Think of me whenever you are overwhelmed by unhappy thoughts. Stay with me so that I can protect you. I'm sorry for being a bad knight who couldn't protect the princess well but I promise I will train harder to fend off all evil for you, princess."

"... Y... You're good enough already, Sooyoung... You're a god-sent gift... The best thing that I could ever get in my life..." Yoona buries herself into Sooyoung's embrace and the two of them remain in that position for quite sometime until...

"Is that the end of the episode for today's romance drama, Knight and the Princess?" A voice shocked them and it shocked them even more when they realize that their whole class are all in the bathroom, sitting around and staring at them.

"W-W-When did yo-you guys come in...?!" Sooyoung blushed instantly.

"Long time ago, mushy Knight. We are worried so we came to take a look but to see a beautiful romance drama going on so we couldn't bear to disturb at all. That's why we decided to just watch and wait till it ends before we talk."

"Stay with me so that I can protect you. I'm sorry for being a bad knight who couldn't protect the princess well but I promise I will train harder to fend off all evil for you, princess~" One of the guy held the hand of a girl as he reenacts what they saw just now.

"O knight, you're good enough already... You're a god-sent gift... The best thing that I could ever get in my life. Ah~" And the girl cooperated perfectly with him.

"Y-Y-YAH!!!" Sooyoung screamed at them, her face at its reddest. The doe-eye girl pulls her hood down to cover her reddened face and hides in Sooyoung's embrace to contain her embarrassment. Everyone but the two of them laughed, and after a while, the two of them laughed along with them as more ridiculous and exaggerated reenactments came along.