Pool

My Deer Princess

Cheer up, kiddo > <
-----_____-----

 

The guys stood outside the female changing room with sparkling eyes, as they await the exits of the girls. Apparently, they are having sports lesson right now and for the first time, they would be doing swimming class. The guys are obviously excited for an obvious reason.

 

“Do you think Yoona ssi will actually remove her hoodie for this…?” Just then, a guy pointed out and it brings about a whole lot of discussion among the guys.

 

“Jeez. You guys are really such erts!” Finally, the girls came out, group by group. Those that came out first pushed the guys away from the changing room and prevented them from getting closer again.

 

“Hey, what did Yoona ssi wear?” The guys asked.

 

“Oh her… You will see… ” Right at that moment, the tall girl came out with someone hiding behind her. Everyone could see that it’s clearly the doe-eye girl, because of her unique swimsuit.

 

She’s still wearing her deer hoodie but this time, it’s made of Spandex and instead of the usual long-sleeves, it’s short-sleeved, almost like a sleeveless. It’s probably their first time seeing her arms. And she’s wearing the school standard swimsuit underneath it.

 

“Yoona ssi, you really hate letting us see more, don’t you…?” The guys sighed. “You got a nice figure to show, you know…?”

 

Hearing that, Yoona froze up instantly and hides behind Sooyoung even more. The tall girl moves her arms to the back and wraps them around her, patting her back gently.

 

“Can you guys move away…? Yoona is getting uncomfortable.” Sooyoung did the shooing motion again and the guys finally moved away completely, to let the girls come out. They started cheering happily when Sunny and Taeyeon walk out, obviously due to their more outstanding curves. “Yah! Don’t you guys stare at my cousin like that!”

 

“B… But you got nothing much to show…!”

 

“YAH!” The whole class burst into laughter, and Sooyoung could hear Yoona giggling behind her back. “You’re supposed to be on my side, Yoona!”

 

“Soo, you’re going to get in the water…?” Sunny asked, feeling worried about Sooyoung’s condition.

 

“… I… I will stay by the side with Yoona… She says she doesn’t want to get in too… We will just play with the water with our legs.”

 

“Just be careful about your ability… I don’t think you want them to know about it, right?” With that, the short girl walks away, joining her girlfriend at the end of the swimming pool. Holding Yoona’s hand, Sooyoung approaches the pool with caution, looking around trying to make sure that no one comes near suddenly to push her into the water.

 

“Not getting into the water?” A guy came over and asked, and the two of them shook their heads. He didn’t bother them after that but they didn’t see him going over to the other guys, whispering something to them.

 

“BE CAREFUL~!” Someone shouted in rather cheerily tone suddenly and before Sooyoung or Yoona can react to that, the doe-eye girl finds herself falling towards the water after getting a harsh push on her back. And due to the fact that she’s holding hand with Sooyoung, the taller girl got pulled in together.

 

SPLASH!!

 

“ATTACK SUCCESS!” The guys cheered.

 

“YAH! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!? IT’S DANGEROUS!” Sunny scolded, jumping into the water quickly. The guys kept quiet instantly and watch as Sunny emerges from under the water, with the doe-eye girl. Sooyoung is missing.

 

“W… Where’s Sooyoung…?” Their classmates start to crowd around, feeling worried. Yoona starts to bite her lower lip as she hugs the kid that’s hiding in her hoodie close, while Sunny helps to pull her closer to the ladder. Without giving their classmates another chance to question, Yoona climbs up the ladder quickly and runs to the changing room. “Y… Yoona ssi…?!”

 

“You guys are really…” Sunny sighed.

 

“W… We are sorry but… where’s Sooyoung ssi…?”

 

“Anyway, did anyone see the huge bump in Yoona ssi’s hoodie…?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Yea I saw it too! I don’t know why but it seems as though she’s hiding a kid inside!”

 

“KID?!”

 

“Yea…”

 

Soo… Damn… Sunny sighed again, looking at her girlfriend who’s coming over worriedly. Taeyeon pats her on her back, trying to assure that everything would be alright.