Chapter 53

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

 

 

A kiss is just a kiss, everyone had done it thesedays and most of the times they do it with different guys or girls. It does not even matter if you kissed a person you like or you just do it for fun. It’s just lip touching lip, that’s all nothing more but Sohyun can’t just forget the feel of it. The way he slowly lowered his head onto hers, he even looked her in the eyes before he finally captured her lips. It must have been a lifetime for her even when it only happened for a few seconds, that kiss would forever be in her memory. It was her first kiss, and it was with her crush Choi Minho.

 

Right now while they’re all gathered in the dining room eating their breakfast Sohyun kept on stealing glances at Minho. This did not escape Taemin’s vigilant eyes he knew his sister must be thinking of what happened last night and he can’t break her heart by telling her that Minho won’t remember it. It happened before, in one of Jonghyun’s party Minho kissed a random girl and he didn’t remember it the next day.

 

Mina watched Taemin tensed when Minho coughed and asked Sohyun if she was alright. Sohyun took a while in answering and she managed to nod her head and murmur something Mina can’t hear. It may not help that the person who kissed you yesterday who also happens to be the person you like is sitting right next to you and is totally acting like nothing happened. Mina had warned Taemin not to do anything that would put Sohyun in an awkward situation, she knew Minho won’t remember what happened.

 

Yuri and Jonghyun were first to finish their breakfast and told the others they’d be out for a quick stroll before they leave. Hana offered to wash the dishes but Key objected saying they’d do a game and loser would wash them.

 

“Key, why don’t you wash the dishes? Why play a game?” Onew complained having been prevented form following Jonghyun and Yuri.

 

“It’s more fun this way!” Key declared and since no one objected other than Onew they did the usual rock-paper-scissors game.

 

“If you’re a man, use rock,” Taemin declared looking at his hyungs and at Dongho. When they held out their hands only Onew had paper and all of them used rock. “Yah  hyung!”

 

Onew jumped out of joy. “Ha-ha I’m not a man,” he laughed continuing to run out with Minnie barking after him.

 

“So this leaves us,” Key said. Key had somehow managed to have Sohyun and Minho paired as the losers so they had no choice but to stay indoors to wash the dishes while the rest of them enjoy the last remaining hours in the beach.

 

“Uhm so we should start now,” Minho said feeling suddenly shy because of a dream he had yesterday. It felt weird to have that kind of dream, he thought.

 

Sohyun wore her apron and got one for Minho too.

 

“Sorry but can you help me with this?” Minho asked and Sohyun silently helped him wear the apron careful not to touch any his arm. “Thanks,” Minho flashed a smile but Sohyun remained quiet. “Uhm are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine,” Sohyun finally talked.

 

“Oh okay,” Minho didn’t ask her anything after that. He thought she was not in the mood for a talk and might not really be feeling well.

 

Sohyun was glad when they had finished washing the dishes. Once done she bid goodbye to Minho telling him she’ll go up to her room. Minho went out to find the others. He saw Key chasing Onew, who had ruined his neatly combed hair. Onew is too active today and is bothering everyone.

 

Minho sat with Mina while Taemin joined Key in chasing Onew now.

 

“Had a good sleep?” Mina asked after some time but her eyes were on the others still chasing Onew who’d soon be out breath.

 

Minho nodded and remembered that Mina can’t see him so he muttered a yes. “I had a funny dream too.” He felt like sharing this one with Mina.

 

“Funny dream?” for some reason Mina is quite interested with this dream of his. “What happened? I mean what was your dream about?”

 

Minho looked around first if anyone is at hearing range before speaking he felt like he can’t tell everyone about this. “Well it’s really weird, I was playing basketball with Taemin and Key and I was going to win and of course I won but then the scene suddenly changed from that to this romantic beach setting. I saw a girl standing alone on the shore playing with the waves and then suddenly I was already beside her…”

 

“And?” Mina was not sure what was to come but it felt like it has so

mething to do with what happened yesterday.

 

“Then I, well it’s just a dream, I kissed her.” Minho continued.

 

“Oh,” Mina thought that Minho might have dreamed of kissing Sohyun.

 

“And here’s the funny thing, she was Sohyun.” Minho finished chuckling a bit. “Weird right?”

 

“Y-yeah weird,” Mina uttered not really meeting his eyes. Should she tell him that it was not a dream at all?

 

“Where is she?” Mina heard Mino say after a while he was looking back at the villa. “Sohyun said she’ll just go to her room for a while. She’s not looking good this morning and she’s too quiet during breakfast.”

 

“Who, Sohyun?” Minho nodded at this.

 

“Should I go check on her? Or you can go check on her.” Minho suggested.

 

Mina saw Taemin and Key finally catching Onew and is now giving him his well-deserved punishment. She felt she has to do something, she just have to be careful not to let Taemin know.

 

“Minho, I got something to tell you,” Mina began. “You see, that thing I mean that dream you had actually happened.”

 

“What? You mean the one where I was playing – oh that,” Minho said after realizing what Mina meant. His eyes widened and he unconsciously touched his lips. “Mina you can’t mean I kissed Sohyun?” Mina nodded. “No, I mean well urgh that’s why she looked upset. She must be angry at me now.”

 

“Well I don’t know about that, but you can go talk to her,” Mina said. “Just don’t tell Taemin about this. He’ll find out later but for now let’s just keep it a secret. Don’t tell him I told you about what you did last night.”

 

“Oh right,” Mina agreed as he saw Taemin playfully punching Onew’s abdomen as Key holds him. “Well uhm I got go find Sohyun first.”

 

_

 

Sohyun was going down when Minho suddenly came running in, he stopped right at the foot of the staircase staring at her. And she knew, right then and there that he must have remembered the kiss. Her cheeks suddenly felt hot and she turned away to avoid his eyes, she could feel his eyes on her as she continued to go down.

 

“Sohyun, uhm I don’t know how to say this but about last night,” Minho began ad stopped when Sohyun looked up at him. Why does she have to be this pretty in the morning? Minho felt his heart thumped from beneath his chest and he suddenly forgot what he wanted to say.

 

“What about last night?” Sohyun asked. So he actually remembers? Wait, did he remember or someone just told him?

 

Minho suddenly had a flashback of what happened. He remembered Taemin saying how heavy Jonghyun is and asking Sohyun if she could manage Hana. Then he was left alone in the living room. He thought they had forgotten them or Taemin is now busy with Mina. But someone tapped him on the shoulder, a sweet voice asking him if he could stand up. He remembered nodding his head a little and a pair of hands held him up. He stood up towering over the small figure which he could barely recognize, but one thing he can sure remember. She has the most beautiful eyes he’d ever seen. It must have been those eyes that led him to do that. He found himself staring at her and she too seemed lost in his eyes. Then he lowered his head, stealing a kiss from her.

 

“Sohyun, uhm I’m –“ he stopped short from what he was about to say seeing anxiety on her face. What could be on her mind right now? If only he could read it.

 

Sohyun held her breath when Minho opened his mouth again. She continuously begged on her mind for him not to say he was sorry. If he really remembers the kiss then please just remember it. No need for words that would only hurt her.

 

“It’s okay, please just forget about it.” Sohyun finally said stopping Minho from continuing. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep it a secret too.” She managed a smile and congratulated herself for being composed in front of him. “Come on.” She left him standing there but a tear escaped her eyes. A tear for a wonderful memory, her first kiss.

 

__________

dya_nie94 MariaNoble uni_lady2009  KimAmina 

taenanamilk  amyluong Nana_monster Taem0718 lynnryan
 
 
pResTige enilorac022 heaven666 FrUtIe xMichieChan steffi 
 
 
jaques_yona KPop_luverr jaedrug blackesprit sicaxbored mai994 
 
 
 
Hey guys! i hope you're still here...? LOL
anyways i was reading previous comments and felt this need to update for the readers of this fic, yep you guys gave me the power to update. 
 
don't worry 'cause i actually got the feel back on this fic so please don't hate me if the update is slow... 
O_O
 
it's hard to concentrate on this fic because i am now making the lasts chapterssssssssssssssssssss
i got to make everything match up with what i wrote before. 
 
thanks for your comments guys, it really put me back on track :)
 
thanks for being super patient with me ^^