Chapter 14

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

 

Jonghyun was out partying with Key and Onew. They were a bit drunk especially Onew. A lot of girls wanted to dance with him but Jonghyun just stayed at their table letting Key get all the hot girls.
 
"What's up with you?", asked Onew while they watch Key dance with 3 girls on the center of the dance floor.
 
"Nothing", came Jonghyun's short reply.
 
"You seem preoccupied", Onew voiced out his thoughts. It wasn't like Jonghyun to just sit down and watch. He's actually the one who get girls right away even before they get in the club. 
 
Jonghyun didn't say anything he continued to drink. He loves parties and girls but something's just missing. He does not just know what. Or does he?
 
They went home around 3am, Key who had a driver dropped him off at his apartment. His head ached when he woe up and it was already noon time. "Thank goodness it's Sunday, no school. Free time", Jonghyun said to himself. After taking a shower he went out to eat. He was just driving around the block when he saw Yuri get out of a store. She walked to the bus stop. 
 
"Hey", Jonghyun approached her from behind. "Done some shopping?"
 
Yuri looked surprised to see him. "Oh no, just some food and medicine" Eversince Jonghyun spent time with her at her apartment they were talking politely to each other. "Out for a walk?"
 
"No just looking for some place to eat", Jonghyun answered just as the bus came.
 
"Well I'll go now", Yuri said as she got on the bus. It was weird talking like this to him. Jonghyun just stood there for a while before going back to his car. He called Key and Onew but they were not answering, even Taemin is busy probably out with Mina. That leaves Minho, he decided he'd drop by his place.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Yuri went to Minho's place to look after him. He called her by accident this morning and she found out he was sick. She didn't have anything to do and she felt sorry for him. So she went to buy some food and medicine for Minho and went straight to his apartment after.
 
Minho already told her the password so she let herself in, she found him sleeping on the couch. She went up to him and touched his forehead.
 
"Hey sleepyhead", said Yuri when Minho woke up.
 
Minho sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Thanks for coming Yuri, you're an angel."
 
"Arasseo, now get in your room you'd be more comfortable sleeping in your bed. I'll just cook something for you", Yuri said and helped him up.
 
"Yuri, can you make porridge for me?", Minho asked before he went inside his room.
 
"Of course, I'll wake you up when it's ready", Yuri said and went to his kitchen to prepare food. She washed the dishes first then started preparing what to cook. She was about to open Minho's fridge when she heard someone come in. She quickly went to the living room to check who it was and was surprised to see Jonghyun.
 
"What are you doing here?", both of them said at the same time.
 
"I always go here anytime, why are you here?", Jonghyun asked raising his brows. He didn't know Yuri was this close to Minho. 
 
"Minho's sick", Yuri answered.
 
Jonghyun turned to look at Minho's closed room. "He's sleeping", added Yuri then went back to the kitchen.
 
"You're cooking?", Jonghyun asked a bit alarmed since he already had a taste of Yuri's cooking and let's just say it's not nice.
 
Yuri didn't noticed Jonghyun's expression and kept on with what she's doing. "He asked me to come over,he wanted some porridge so..."
 
"You could have bought him porridge", Jonghyun muttered.
 
"What's that you got?", Yuri asked.
 
"I bought some snacks, I have not eaten anything since yesterday", said Jonghyun and placed the bag of food on the table. He saw the things Yuri bought, milk, yogurt, apples, oranges som noodles, bananas, bread and butter. He noticed she bought eggs too and energy drink.
 
He looked over at Yuri who was busy cooking he just stayed there watching Yuri coo then Minho woke up and joined them.
 
"Oh you're up. Feeling better?", Yuri asked hopefully but MInho shook his head and sat on the nearest chair. That's okay, eat up and drink some medicine."
 
"What are you doing here Jonghyun?", Minho asked Jonghyun.
 
"Just visiting. I can't contact the others. You're place is nearer than Key's so I went here. What's she doing here?", Jonghyun asked back.
 
"Taking care of me", Minho answered right away.
 
"Since when did you get close with the pest?", Jonghyun said not minding that Yuri could actually hear him.
 
"Yah! You're talking as if I'm not here. I can actually hear you",complained Yuri. So now she's back to being called pest! She placed the food on the table for Minho. Yuri can't help but smile at Minho's reaction.
 
"Thanks", beamed Minho and started eating at once. Jonghyun wanted to warn Minho that the food may taste bad but was surprise when Minho said it was all good.
 
"YAH! Where's mine?", Jonghyun demanded from Yuri.
 
"Just wait dinohead", Yuri snapped but placed food on the table. She bought this at the fastfood store. She took a seat and started eating as well.
 
"What's wrong?", Minho asked Jonghyun since he did not touch his food.
 
"I want what Minho is eating", Jonghyun said to Yuri.
 
"You can't I only cook enough for Minho", said Yuri which was true besides it's just porridge.
 
Jonghyun wanted to argue but Yuri and Minho started a conversation which left him listening to everything. He didn't know Yuri and Minho are this close.
 
"Drink your medicine", Yuri said once Minho was done eating. "Go sleep."
 
"Yes ma'am!", Minho joked and left to go to his room.
 
"Can you wash the dishes?", Yuri turned to Jonghyun who was still eating.
 
"No, why should I?", Jonghyun answered.
 
Yuri thought he'd agree since he offered to wash the dishes at her place.
 
"Fine but wash what you used", Yuri said and got up. She completely ignored Jonghyun, after she's done with washing she went to the living room to tidy it up.
 
"Are you going?', Yuri said once Jonghyun joined her in the living room. She was hoping for him to say and Jonghyun sensed it so he said no and went inside Minho's room.
 
"Yah don't disturb him", Yuri said but Jonghyun sht the door. "Dinohead...", she muttered and continued cleaning the living room. After cleaning she went to Minho's room to check on him and to make sure Jonghyun is not disturbing him. She found Jonghyun playing some video game while Minho was on the bed watching.
 
"Minho I'll just go out for a while. I'll be back later. Just call me if something's wrong okay?", she said to Minho.
 
"Sure thanks Yuri", Minho said looking sleepy now. Jonghyun did not even look away from the tv screen so Yuri went out of the room.
 
She's actualy going to pick up Minho's laundry. She saw it posted on his fridge. She knows where it is and just a few blocks form Minho's apartment.
 
"I hope dinohead will not disturb Minho and would be gone once I'm back", Yuri said to herself as she went out of Minho's place.
 
to be continued.....
 
____________________________________________________
 
i'll be updating another chapter so please wait ^^
 
thanks for reading !!!!
 
please subscribe and comment