Chapter 35

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

This is my first time updating without using any draft so i hope it goes well...

 

 

 

Yuri received a message from Key that the two of them are out drinking. She hurriedly called Key and told him to stop Mina from drinking more than 2 shots but Key said that they've drunk more than that. Actually Mina had insisted on drinking until they drop Key thought she needed release so he let her drink.
 
"Yah! Kibum I'm going there so don't let her drink anymore!", Yuri said and hung up.
 
Key didn't know what to do, Mina is not the usual drunk girl she doesn't shout or make a scene instead she gets more quieter and just stares off to somewhere and then would suddenly talk non-stop about the past.
 
"Did you know a lot of girls talk behind my back since Taemin became my boyfriend?", she asked Key suddenly after he called Yuri.
 
"Uhm Mina..."
 
"They always say that I'm no good for him but I don't really mind them, but sometimes they're just too much. They say Taemin only got me 'cause of that auction thing. That he didn't really want me and won't even notice me if not for that", Mina went on.
 
"You know that's not true Mina" said Key.
 
"I don't know..."
 
Key got a call from Yuri and had to got for a while since he can't really hear her much which left Mina alone.
 
She took out her phone and browsed for someone to call it took her a while to find Taemin's name since she's really drunk though amazingly she still speaks straight.
 
Taemin answered on the second ring.
 
"Hello?", said Taemin on the other line.
 
"Hey...", Mina said hearing Taemin's voice.
 
"Mina, I'm on my - " Taemin started to say only to be interrupted.
 
"Taemin...", Mina said. "I want to tell you something."
 
"W-what is it?", Taemin said. He had no idea he was talking to a drunk girlfriend.
 
"I'm letting you go", Mina answered.
 
"Bwoh?!"
 
"I can't keep up with it anymore. I can't compete with Sohyun for your attention", Mina said.
 
"Where are you?", asked Taemin.
 
"I thought I'd be okay with it but I'm not", she continued not hearing what Taemin said. "I thought I'd be fine with Sohyun around, but no."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"I can't be with you anymore."
 
"Let's talk Mina..."
 
"No, I've made up my mind."
 
"But you don't understand!"
 
"It all started when you lied Taemin. It doesn't matter for who or why. You lied to me. I've done everything for you. I'm always the one waiting for you, I always follow you. You should have given me credit for that and trust me enough of those things that matters to you", Mina said. "I can't be your second choice."
 
"You've never been - "
 
"Really? You chose Ji Eun before me and now Sohyun - "
 
"Why are you bringing up Ji Eun? She's not even with us anymore! She's out of the picture Mina!"
 
"I don't know... I just don't think I can continue this with you. We need time and space from each other. I need time to think about everything."
 
"At least see me first - "
 
"No, this is the best for now. Don't call me or anything. I just need time just like you. You needed time to think about things."
 
"You can't just end it like this."
 
"I think I can. I don't want to be with someone who always makes me his second choice. Who doesn't even trust me. I'm done following you around Taemin. I don't want to be a girlfriend that keeps on waiting for her boyfriend to finish everything before he decides to be with me. I'm tired of everything."
 
"What are trying to say?"
 
"I'm telling you it's over Taemin. You can do whatever you want and be with whoever you want to be with. Maybe you're just waiting for me to end this anyway."
 
"Mina -", the line went dead. Mina ended the call and ended their relationship.