Chapter 16

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

 

YURI'S POV
 
What was I thinking letting Jonghyun kiss me. Well I wasn't really thinking maybe he's playing with me. But everything felt so real not to mention good. And feeling his arms around felt so good too. But I can't fall for him again. 'Cause I know he doesn't like me. But would would he do that? Aish this dinohead is confusing me!!!
 
"Are you ok?", Minho asked me when I entered his room.
 
"Of course", I answered too quickly which earned another curious stare from him. I placed the tray on his side table. I took the bowl and started feeding him. 
 
"Uhm Yuri I can do that myself", said Minho.
 
"Aish just shut up and eat", I said with a smile.
 
"Thanks for everything Yuri", Minho said.
 
"You said that a couple of times already", I told him. "You have to get better." I was on the process of blowing on the food when Jonghyun came in. He looked at Minho and then me and then at the porridge.
 
He cleared his throat before speaking. "Aren't you gonna eat too?"
 
"After this", I answered and fed Minho like a mon feeding her child.
 
"Yah, he can eat alone. He's not invalid or anything, he's only got fever." 
 
What's up with him? I stopped what I'm doing for a while. "Please continue", said MInho who looks like he was enjoying seeing Jonghyun like this. He glared at Minho. He looks ready to snatch the porridge from me.
 
"What's wrong?", I found myself asking him but got no answer instead Jonghyun stood with his arms cross looking at us. I decided to ignore him and let him be. He's just being his usual dino attitude.
 
"Do you want me to stay for the night?", I asked Minho while feeding him the last spoonful. I swear I saw Jonghyun's jaw dropped.
 
Minho swallowed his food first before answering. "Uhm...actually-"
 
"YAH! Are you crazy? Why would you?", Jonghyun said raising his voice.
 
"Go mind you own business", I snapped at Jonghyun and waited for Minho's answer. It took him a while to say anything always glancing Jonghyun.
 
"You don't have to stay I'm better now all thanks to you. Besides you need to rest oo. We have school tomorrow", Minho said.
 
"Okay but call me when you nedd me", I said and let Minho take his medicine. "Sleep now, I'll go after I eat." I left the two guys and went to the kitchen.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
"What's up with you and Yuri?", Minho asked once Yuri was out.
 
"What do you mean?", Jonghyun asked back still annoyed at Minho.
 
"Don't act innocent. I thought you don't like her", Minho said with a smirk. "Did Kim Jonghyun had a change of heart?"
 
"Shut up and sleep", Jonghyun said and left Minho. He went straight to the kitchen where he found Yuri already eating.
 
"Yah, you didn't wait for me", Jonghyun said as he took a seat across Yuri.
 
"Why should I?", Yuri said and continued eating. They ate in silence stealing glances from time to time not aware that the other one is watching.
 
"Let me help with the dishes", Jonghyun said once they were done eating but Yuri just ignored him. So he ended up wathching her wash everything they used. After cleaning the kitchen Yuri checked on Minho who already sleeping.
 
"Will you stay with him?", Yuri said as she slowly closed Minho's room.
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Your friend's sick", Yuri said simply.
 
"He's strong, he's not five years old", Jonghyu countered. "He'll be up all good tomorrow. Don't worry about Minho too much."
 
Yuri gathered all her things ready leave Jonghyun.
 
"Wait I'll send you home", Jonghyun said rushing to get out of Minho's apartmement.
 
"You can just drop me off at the but stop", Yuri said. They didn't talk while Jonghyun was driving. She didn't want to spend more time with him but she was tired too so she agreed on him sending her home. Jonghyun drove all the way to her apartment.
 
"Err.. uhm thanks", Yuri said and was about to open the door when she found it locked. "The door's locked."
 
"I know."
 
"Open it", she demaned.
 
"Jonghyun turned to look at her and she looked away afraid of meeting his eyes. He leanded towards her.
 
"YAH! What are you doing?", Yuri said ready to push Jonghyun. She was caught off guard when Jonghyu kissed her forehead.
 
"Goodnight", Jonghyun smiling then he unlocked the door. Yuri quickly got out and almost ran all the way to her apartment still with her heart beating wildly.
_________________________________________________
 
short update sorry guys,, have to do something ^^
 
i was listening to TVXQ's DUET when i was updating this... completely  the play button for a hundred of times.. 
 
I LOVE THE SONG, it's gonna be my new last song syndrome... LOL 
 
 
will be awaiting for ur comments... and pls subscribe guys! THANKS!!!