Chapter 28

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

 

The following day Yuri woke up with a smile. She finally admitted to Jonghyun that she likes him too. And now, yes, you guess right they're truly and officially a couple. Of course she didn't tell Jonghyun she liked him for a long time. He might just about it.
 
She got out of bed and fixed herself. She was about to brush her teeth before taking a bath when the doorbell rings.
 
"Who could this be?", Yuri mumbled as she made her way to the door thinkign that it may be her landlady.
 
"Good morning sugar', Jonghyun said when Yuri opened the door. 
 
"Jonghyun?!", Yuri said surprised to see Jonghyun. "What are you doing here?" She stepped aside so he could go in. She was glad she combed her hair first.
 
"I brought breakfast. I wasn to eat with you", Jonghyun said while they were in the kitchen.
 
Yuri can't help but smile. "You woke up early for this?"
 
Jonghyun nodded but in truth he couldn't really sleep last night too excited to see her again. This had never happened before. 
 
"Oh I forgot, you haven't given me a good morning kiss. You haven't even greeted me good morning", Jonghyun said.
 
"Er... good morning then", Yuri said awkwardly.
 
"Yah that's not welcoming enough", Jonghyun pouted. "Give me a kiss then." He came closer to Yuri.
 
"Jonghyun, it's still early", Yuri said taking a step backwards.
 
"Honey it's just a kiss", Jonghyun said. "Come on just a peck."
 
 
YURI'S POV
 
AISH! This dinohead! I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!
 
"Come on just a peck."
 
"I'll give you one later", I said.
 
"I want one now."
 
I took two steps back. "Later, I'll be back." I ran to my room and got my things then went to the bathroom to take a bath. I can hear Jonghyun moving in the kitchen and he was even singing. I already know he has a beautiful voice but I'd never imagine he'd be singing in my kitchen!
 
When I returned in the kitchen the table was set for breakfast and he was hiding something behind his back.
 
"I liked your pajamas better", Jonghyun commented once he saw me.
 
"Wow this looks delicious!", I said ignoring his comment. I sat down and got ready to eat.
 
"Hey you're forgetting something", Jonghyun said.
 
"Hmmm... what?"
 
"My kiss", he said and took a seat beside me. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. He then gave me a peck on my lips.
 
"Here", he was actually hiding along-stemmed pink rose . "Our first day as a couple."
 
"Thanks', I said as I got the flower from him. "Let's eat."
 
We spent our first day eating breakfast together. I never thought I'd be able to do this with Jonghyun. I neve did this with Kikwang before.
 
"What do you want to do today?", Jonghyun asked. We were done eating and are now cleaning the kitchen. Jonghyun is wearing my apron. He insisted on washing the dishes.
 
"Are you asking me out on a date?"
 
He grinned. "Sort of." I smiled at him. "We can just drive around, maybe go to the park, watch movies or go shopping."
 
"Sounds good, except for the shopping part. Let's just go to the park and maybe watch a movie after."
 
"Okay. Go and change, I'll take care of this", Jonghyun said and he started washing the plates.
 
 
 
__________________________
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
I was glad Yuri and I made up. And what's even better is that we're now together. This is something new for me since I never really had a "real" girlfriend. Someone I could call mine. I thought about her all night and was too excited to see her again I had troubel sleeping.
 
I never even thought this could happen to me. The feelings that I have now are new to me. This happiness when I'm with her, the excitement I fell when I see her, the need to make her smile, to see her happy. I fell like a love sich fool but I don't care. I had a lot of experience with girls but this is the first time I've felt love.
 
I know it's different this time. I've already planned our first date. I want to make it extra special for her. I read some articles about first dates. i haven't had one you know, I mean a normal date. Not the thing that happens inside a club where you meet someone, dance for a while, drink a lot and make out then ends up in bed with them. And in the morning you won't even know their name.
 
It's amazing how I'm the first to admit that I love her. But I'm not telling her yet, I don't want a repeat of the slap she gave me when I told her I like her. I'll give her time to adjust first.
 
"Hey Jonghyun, I'm ready. Let's go!", Yuri said.
 
Yuri is my girl and I'm gonna be her last man. I'm gonna make her love me.
 
THIS IS IT! OUR FIRST DATE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________
 
i so have a super headache.... and dry cough... 
 
jonghyun is afraid of the SLAP! LOL ^^ it must have hurt a lot ^^
 
i didn't check for any errors guys so sorry if there's any...
 
MERRY Christmas everyone ^^
 
only a few remaining days for 2011.... spend it with love ^^
 
and todays is 
#8yearswithTVXQ 
YEHEY !!!
 
be safe everyone ^^