Chapter 25: Chick flick

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

 

Yuri ended up sitting with Sohyun inside Jonghyun's car. Minho was beside Jonghyun while Key, Onew, Mina and Taemin are all in Onew's car.
 
She didn't get much sleep last night because of Mina and she really likes to close her eyes and just stop listening to dinohead's voice. Can't he just drive and shut up? Why does he need to flirt with Sohyun when she's here? Didn't he say he likes her?
 
"Yuri, you look  tired. Are you okay?", Minho asked when he noticed Yuri yawn.
 
"Just a bit sleepy", Yuri replied and smiled at Minho. When they got to the cinema Key had already picked a film to watch.
 
"But that's so mushy", said Onew thinking why Key chose a chick flick.
 
"But I wanna watch that", Key said like a child trying to drag Onew inside the cinema. They didn't have a choice but to follow the two. There were a couple of people inside the cinema but they still found a place to sit. Key ended up sitting at the edge with Onew beside him then Sohyun, Jonghyun, Yuri, Minho and Taemin then Mina. Mina was glad Sohyun is far away from her boyfriend. It was already too much that she's with them.
 
Just 15 minutes after the film started Yuri was already asleep. Her head kept dropping to her side. Jonghyun wanted to have her head on his shoulder but didn't want her to think he was taking advantage of her. Why would she sleep here? Before he could argue with himself again Minho already pulled Yuri towards him.
 
"Aish this kid", Jonghyun muttered.
 
"Said something?", Sohyun asked Jongjyun.
 
"Uhm no, it's nothing", Jonghyun answered smiling awkwardly. Sohyun looked at his other side and saw Minho cradling Yuri's head on his shoulder.
 
"Are they together?", Sohyun whispered to Jonghyun.
 
"No, of course not!", Jonghyun denied right away.
 
"Oh", was all Sohyun said and went back to watching the film with a smile on her lips.
 
On the other end Mina and Taemin were still silently watching the film but it's obvious they weren't really interested.
 
"Hey...", Taemin tried to catch Mina's attention but she didn't even turn to him. "Uhm... are you okay? You seem too quiet."
 
"I'm fine", Mina answered curtly she took some popcorn and ate it at once.
 
Taemin was unconvinced but didn't press her. Mina didn't say another word after that, Yuri slept all throughout the film. Minho even had to wake her up once the film ended.
 
"It was great right?", Key said once they got out of the cinema.
 
Mina just nodded. Yuri can't say anything since she only got to watch a short part of the film and she ended up yawning again. Key didn't expect Jonghyun to say anything. Onew just shrugged while Taemin and Minho remained quiet.
 
"Of course it was! A story of finding love, fighting for it, losing and then loving again", said Sohyun which made them turn to her. Did they forget she was here too?
 
"HA-HA, that's a great summary of the film. I feel the same way", Key said and Sohyun beamed at him. It seemed like Key was the only one who wants to get to know her better.
 
"Let's eat, my treat!", Key exclaimed.
 
"Sorry Key but I'm really sleepy", Yuri said stiffling a yawn.
 
"I need to go home too", Mina said. That means Taemin would be going too.
 
"I have something to do", Jonghyun said when no one spoke.
 
"Let me guess, you have a hot date?", Onew said grinning. Jonghyun just shrugged.
 
"Then the four of us we'll just go and eat", Key said. Minho was about to say he can't but Key pulled him. "Don't tell me you have something to do? I know you'll sleep right away when you get home."
 
"We'll get going then", said Taemin to the other four. Minho had no choice but to stay behind.
 
"I'll just get my car", Jonghyun said as the 3 waited outside the mall.
 
"I can't wait for Jonghyun, I'll just take a cab", Mina said.
 
'Okay", Taemin said even though he wants to ask why. Mina had been avoiding him. "Yuri would it be okay if we go ahead?" Yuri wanted to say no but couldn't as she saw Mina's expression and Taemin's discomfort so she nodded her head. The two took off as soon as Taemin hailed a taxi leaving her alone. Another 5 minutes passed before Jonghyun came.
 
"Where's Taemin and Mina?", Jonghyun asked.
 
"They've gone home. You don't have to take me home", Yuri said not getting into his car.
 
"I know, but your place is on the way to mine so - "
 
"No, I don't need you to take me home", Yuri said firmly.
 
"Fine", Jonghyun said and drove off.
 
____________________________
 
 
3 weeks had passed after they all watched that movie that was also the last time she saw Jonghyun. Yuri can't ask Key or Minho about Jonghyun's whereabouts since she didn't want them to think she misses him or she cares. He also stopped going to their study group. She was glad she'd been busy with their exams these past few days but since it's all over now she has a lot of time to think of him.
 
"Yuri", came Key's voice.
 
"Hey", said Yuri. He was all smile to her.
 
"Thanks for helping me with my exams", said Key putting his arm over Yuri's shoulder while they continued to walk.
 
"Did you get good grades?", Yuri asked.
 
"Not just good but great!", Key said. "And it's all thanks to you." He was happy he couldn't help kissing Yuri's cheek. She blushed a little.
 
"It's all you Kibum", Yuri said.
 
"Why don't we hang-out tonight?', Key said. "Come on let's go clubbing with Minho.
 
"Minho?" She couldn't imagine Minho in a club. For all the time she'd known him he dislikes crowded and noisy places.
 
"Yes, Choi Minho", said Key. "I'll fetch you later 'kay?" Key said kissing Yuri again on the cheek. What's up with him? "Thanks again!" Before she could stop him Key had already ran and disappeared. She walked to her locker where she put some books. She noticed the pens Jonghyun gave her. She put some of them in her locker and some were left at home. She remembered the night he gave it to her. It was also the night he said he liked her and she slapped him. She couldn't help but smile at the memory. She couldn't help finally admitting that she missed Jonghyun.
 
_______________________________________
 
i updated since i have no class today ^^ it's immaculate conception day ^^
 
happy thursday everyone ^^
 
thanks for keeping ur faith with me LOL... *emote-time*
 
keep reading and commenting and subscribing ^_____^ hihihi....