Chapter 4: Kiss and drink

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]


Yuri was amaze at what people can do when drunk. Onew and Key told everyone thay they'll be playing a game. They got everyone's name written in a piece of paper and called them. Making them do things, sometimes dangerous and daring oftentimes funny and silly things. If you refuse to do it, a punishment would be given.

Yuri was in fact having fun until Jonghyun was called. Yuri decided anything with Jonghyun in it won't be fun at all so she turned her back and headed for the stairs not even waiting to hear what the task might be.

"Ready for this?", Key playfully asked Jonghyun who just smirked. "Kiss a girl for one minute! Not just normal kiss, it has to be a french kiss!"

Everyone cheered and girls actually wanted to be chosen well except for Yuri. They took another piece of paper from the fish bowl.

Key smile before announcing the girl's name. "Jung Yuri!"

"This is not happening...", Jonghyun mumbled

Yuri did not even realized she was called until some grabbed her arm. She was already halfway to the stairs.

"Caught you", said Minho grabbing Yuri's arm and drag her back to the crowd he only let her go when she was already beside Jonghyun.

"Go Jonghyun!", Onew said.

"Yah! What's this? I did not agree with this", said Yuri but her complains were drowned by the crowd's cheer.

You did when you came here", said Onew. "Everyone's included you know".

The crowd urge them to go and just get done with it. Some girls wanted to take Yuri's place.

"I dont wanna do it", Yuri and Jonghyun said in unison.

Key looked at Onew. "Well... then drink up". They were the only one who did not agree to do the task. "Here is your punishment".

"What's this?", Yuri asked taking a glass from Key filled with liquid stuff.

"Oh just a drink that Onew made", answered Key.

"What's it called?", Jonghyun asked.

"Well let's just call it.... hmmm.. POISON", said Onew. "I can't exactly remember the ingredients but I put vinegar, olive oil, cream, butter, a pinch of sugar some pineapple juice, hmmm a couple of soju... well that's as much as I can remember"

Yuri wanted to take back her words when she heard Onew. You're no fun at all guys", said Key. She wanted to throw up after she drank everything.

"You should have just kissed him you know", said Onew when he saw Yuri's reaction.

"No way, his kiss would taste worse", answered Yuri before she can stop herself. Everyone heard it of course especially Jonghyun. She thought he'd say something insulting in return but he just shut up.

"Okay guys! The game is still on. Now for our finale", Yuri heard Onew shout but she did not hear the rest of what he said. She quickly escaped from the crowd and from Jonghyun.

"When the lights go out, kiss anyone you want!", Onew continued.

Yuri was already a meter away from the stairs when everything went black. "What the hell!", she continued walking. She bumped into someone who quickly grabbed her waist. "Hey, watch it!", said Yuri who tried to steady herself.

"Shut up!", said a rough voice and then he started kissing her.

 

^______________________________________________^

 

Who do you think is kissing Yuri? LOL XOXOXO...

 

Please subscribe and comment guys. I love reading them :)