Chapter 17

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

Yuri found Mina sittining alone in the cafeteria. It was lunch time and the guys are not yet here.

"Hey Mina, where's Taemin?", Yuri asked her friend as she took a seat beside her.

It was just then that Mina noticed Yuri. "Busy with the team", she answered. Yuri noticed how her eyes looked sad when she asked where Taemin was. It was odd since Mina never got jealous over Taemin being a basketball star.

"Uhm... are you okay?", Yuri asked after a while and Mina just nodded she waited for her to say something more but she never said anything so she just talked about other things.

Throughout the meal Mina kept on checking her phone for messages but none came. Well came from Taemin. After eating they parted ways. Mina going to her next class while Yuri still has another 1 hour before her next class starts so she went to her locker to get some things and the notes she promised to Key. She saw Jonghyun with a girl. She felt annoyed right away, it was only 2 days ago that he kissed her in Minho's apartment and now he's seen flirting around again?

JONGHYUN'S POV

I haven't seen Yuri for 2 days, she avoids me that I know. I wanted to call her but I don't even have her number and I didn't want to ask from the others. My last resort was to ask Mina but I don't see her often with Taemin now for a strange reason. I always see them together everyday.

I don't know what I want from Yuri, I just know I want to see her. Lucky I know where her locker is so I waited for her to pass by hoping she'll get something from it when I'm around. I was just listening to some music on my ipod when a random 'girl approached me. She's y and was dressed like she's going to a party instead of school. She kept on bugging me about hanging out tonight but I declined.

She was seducing me with her smile and touch but for some reason I was not all together affected by her. That's how Yuri found me. , she looks pissed off. I saw her glare at me and the girl. I quickly ran to her side. The girl could only complain and watch me go to Yuri.

"Hey", I said and smiled at her. She just looked at me like she didn't know me. She completely ignored me and opened her locker. "Uhm...where have you been? I haven't seen you around."

She still didn't spare me a glance but was glad that she answered. "I go to school everyday, I study and attend my classes not do silly stuff like flirting and making out in the hallway." Is she jealous? I tried to suppress a smile.

"Have you had lunch?", I asked her but she didn't give an answer instead she shoved a book to my chesk. That hurt. "What's this?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Give that to Key", she said like I'm her assistant. Hey I'm no longer her slave! She closed her locker and started to leave I called her before I forgot.

"Yuri can I have your number?", I said at last some students who heard this turned to look at me. The rumor about our supposed relationship still had not completely died some still think that I'm her boyfriend and I don't even have her number. I thought she'd ignore me but she walked back to where I stood and asked for my phone. I gave it to her right away before she changes her mind. It took her some time before she saved her number.

"My number's saved", she said and handed the phone to me. It took her almost 3 minutes to do that but I didn't complain.

"Thanks, so I'll see you later?", I said smiling at her.

"Maybe...", she said giving me a smile too but there's something odd about that smile. She walked away first leaving me to wonder what her smile meant.

_____________AFTER A FEW HOURS____________________

Yuri was walking out of the campus when she spotted Mina at the gate. "Hey where's Taemin?" That's the second time she asked that  question today.

"Oh hey Yuri, Taemin had something else to do", she answered. "I was waiting for you, didn't you get my message?"

"No, I turned my phone off", YUri said.

"Is Kikwang still bothering you?", Mina asked worried for her friend.

"Nope, it's just that someone annoying might call", Yuri said with a laugh.

"What's so funny about that?", asked Mina as they started to walk away from the school.

"NOthing, come on let's go home", Yuri said and grabbed Mina's hand. Yuri can tell something's bother her friend and she's sure it has to do with Taemin. She was about to ask Mina about it when Mina's phone rings and it was Jonghyun calling. Mina was looking at Yuri while talking to Jonghyun, it seems like JOnghyun is looking for her.

"Tell him you didn't see me", Yuri said as quietly as possible.

"Uhm sorry JOnghyun I didn't see her. We were together at lunch time but I don't know where she is now", Mina said. She then hung up when Jonghyun said goodbye. "He seemed annoyed, why is he looking for you?"

Yuri laughed out loud. "He must be pissed off! Hahaha... I could only imagine", Yuri said holding her stomach. "That would have been epic!"

"What are you talking about?", Mina asked as they started walking again.

"I just changed his ringtone to "BARBIE GIRL" puahahhaha... then I made sure that he's phone 's in maximum volume. I called him in class so everyone would hear his ringtone"

"WHAT? No wonder he's pissed off!", Mina said laughing with Yuri. "Oh Yuri what if he gets back at you?"

"HA! I'm ready for that, what harm could he do? He's just a dinohead", Yuri said still laughing.

The following day Jonghyun set out to corner Yuri and make her pay. He didn't find her at lunch time and he's sure she'd already talked to Mina and since they're bestfriends Mina would take Yuri's side. He was made a laughing stock yesterday when his phone rang. He knows it was Yuri right away since she was the last one who handled his phone and it's the same rightone as hers. The pest made a wrong move and she'll pay for it! He was even scolded in class. He knows just how to make Yuri pay. He was lucky he met Sulli while waiting for Yuri, she told him Yuri's last class and he quickly went there waiting outside the room.

"Hey babe", Jonghyun said when Yuri got out of the room. She gave him a fake smile then turned to make a run but JOnghyun was faster he grabbed her arm and almost dragged her. "We need to talk."

"Yah Jonghyun I have things to do!", Yuri struggled to get out of his hold but Jonghyun kept on dragging her even when students started to stare at them. "Hey Mina!", Yuri yelled for her friend when she saw her.

"Hey, where are you two going? I thought we'd go to the mall", Mina said watching them.

"Just wait for her at the school gate, this will be quick", JOnghyun said to Mina.

Yuri turned to Mina and mouthed "HELP ME". Mina could only stand and watch the two go away hoping JOnghyun wouldn't hurt Yuri. Jonghyun continued to drag Yuri until they reach the pool. It was at the back of the campus and no one's there except them. JOnghyun loosened his grip but did not let her go.

"Yah Jonghyun let go! What is wrong with you?!", Yuri shouted.

"ME? You're the one who started it!", Jonghyun yelled back. "I only asked for your number!"

"Well I did give you my number and added a little gift for you", Yuri said who pulled out of Jonghyun's grasp.

"Oh so that was your little gift?", Jonghyun said cooling down a bit when he saw that Yuri's arm had red marks on it because of his tight grip. "I have a gift for you too." He grabbed Yuri's shoulder.

"Yah Jonghyun don't - ", Jonghyun smothered the words with his lips. He roughly kissed her taking her breath away and YUri can't help but panicked. She can tell Jonghyun meant business this time and no one's here to help her. She struggled for freedom but everytime she does JOnghyun would only hold her tighter and deepen the kiss.

"Umphhh...", Yuri groaned and Jonghyun slid his tounge inside earning a moan from her. Yuri is not liking how her heart started beating fast and she felt her body responding to JOnghyun's touches. He parted her lips, Yuri brought her hands to Jonghyun's chest trying to push him off but Jonghyun won't budge. She didn't know JOnghyun can be this strong or is she not pushing hard enough.

JOnghyun brought his left hand behind Yuri and slipped it under her shirt, he began massaging her lower back and pusher her closer to him. His other hand took hold of nape and tilted her head for more access pressing every inch of her to him. He abandoned to breathe but trailed kisses on her face down to her neck. His hand went higher on her back reaching the back of her bra.

"Uh Jonghyun...", Yuri said as JOnghyun started to on . Yuri's eyes are shut and her hands are on Jonghyun shoulder.

"I'm glad you liked my gift...", JOnghyun said whispered to Yuri's ear and her eyes snapped open as if she realized what this meant to Jonghyun. She found the strength to push him off.

"I'm not one of your girls...", Yuri said, hurt showing all over her face she felt a throbbing pain on her chest.

Jonghyun just smirked at her. "Oh but we're only playing here just a little lesson so you wouldn't mess with me again."

Yuri triend to walk away but Jonghyun blocked her. "YAH! I'm really gonna kick your now!"

"Why did you that? Were you jealous yesterday?", JOnghyun asked ignoring Yuri's outburst.

"Me? jealous? You're completely insane, why would I be jealous?"

"Come on Yuri, you liked our little session earlier... it was my name name you were calling and don't tell me those moans aren't real", JOnghyun said. He moved towards her and Yuri stepped back. Jonghyun knows Yuri is afraid of a repeat so he moved closer, everytime he does she would take a step back. She only stopped when she was on the edge of the pool.

"You were jealous admit it", Jonghyun said.

"You're crazy. Why would I like some who already slept with half of the school population and looks like a dinohead!", Yuri yelled. "WHy would I like someone as stupid as you!"

JOnghyun advanced again this time he closed the gap between them. "You don't really believe that do you?"

"Yah don't come any closer..."

"What if I do? What will you do?", Jonghyun said teasing Yuri and moved an inch closer. Yuri reacted right away thinking that JOnghyun would kiss her again she took a step backwards only to find her self in the water next. She fell in the pool.

JOnghyun laughed as Yuri struggled to stay afloat. "That's good, take a little swim." Jonghyun walked away never looking back at her. He almost ran out of the gym not wanting to hear Yuri's voice. He saw Mina at the entrance.

"Where's Yuri?", Mina asked when he saw Jonghyun.

"Swimming", Jonghyun said.

Mina gasped. "Are you sure?", she asked grabbing JOnghyun's arm.

"She's in there enjoying the water", JOnghyun said with a chuckle. "What's wrong?", he asked when he saw panick on Mina's face.

"Yuri can't swim", said Mina before she dashed inside the gym with Jonghyun running behind her.


________________________________________________________________

 

hello ^^ i'm listening to TVXQ's DUET while updating and it's so GOOD ^^

 

how'd u like the new update??? Hope u keep the comments coming coz it excites me when i see that someone left a comment when i open my account ^^ thanks for reading .....

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ^^ AND COMMENT ^^

U ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND !!!