Chapter 21: F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

THANKS FOR RESPONDING TO MY BDAY WISH LOL

isolatedrm3r ,  rudelysweetk21,   uni_lady2009,  KPop_luverrheaven666 ,  shin_hyun2,  Silver9311,  cocoa1234,

AND THANKS TO MY TWO NEW SUBSCRIBERS SHINeex33SHINeeTaeKeyshawol

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

Later...
 
Jonghyun and I are in his car ready to leave when he suddenly grab something from the backseat and gave it to me.
 
"What's this?", I ask taking the box from him.
 
"Why don't you open it?", he said grinning like a kid.
 
I quickly unwrapped the box. "Ballpens?" There were almost a hundred pens inside the box with different colors and designs.
 
Jonghyun scratch the back of his head. "I didn't know what you prefer so I bought everything from the store."
 
I looked at him then laughed. Why would he give me something like this?
 
"Hey what's funny?", he asked a bit annoyed that I'm laughing at him.
 
"Nothing it's just that ... why?", I try to contain my laughter. "Why are you giving me this?" I asked once I got over laughing. It's really not funny but I didn't expect this at all.
 
"I noticed you keep losing your pen or it runs out of ink. Sometimes you give it or lend it to someone else and forgets to get it back... so I got you a lot", Jonghyun explained. I was surprised that he noticed that. 
 
"Thank you Jonghyun."
 
He looked at me not saying anything for a couple of seconds then he smiled. "That was the first."
 
"First what?"
 
"You never called me by my first name with a smile on your face before", he said.
 
"You never gave me pens before", I said still with a smile. 
 
Then he tried to start his car but it seems like it ran out of gas. " I forgot about this", I heard Jonghyun muttered.
 
"It's okay, I'll just ride the bus or maybe walk from here. My place is near." We both got out of his car.
 
"I'll just walk you home then", Jonghyun said. I left my books since I wouldn't be needing them for tomorrow but I took my bag and the box of pens JOnghyun gave.
 
"Here, wear this", Jonghyun said and helped me wear his jacket. I've actually dreamt about this before. Jonghyun giving me his jacket whenever I feel cold or when we're out on a date. I never thought it'd be real.
 
"Thanks", I said feeling my cheeks grow warm. I'm glad he can't see me blush 'cause that would be embarrassing. Why am I feeling like there are butterflies on my stomach?
 
We started walking in silence. Jonghyu was a step ahead of me and I kept my head down while walking. Am I starting to fall for him again? This can't be. I mean he's not even saying anything, you know like if he likes me but why is he being nice to me anyway? Is it still because he was guilty about what happened in the swimming pool?
 
"Are you okay?", Jonghyun stopped walking and so did I before I bump into him. He took my hand. "Hey Yuri..."
 
"I'm g-good just thinking...", I said. We started walking again with Jonghyun not letting go of my hand. I couldn't help but smile when I look at Jonghyun.
 
"Look who's out for a night stroll." I heard someone say, I recognized the voice right away.
 
"Kikwang...", I found myself saying his name once I saw him. He was with his friends. It looked like they're out clubbing.
 
"Glad you still remember me babe", Kikwang said. I felt Jonghyun tighten his grip on my hand.
 
"Come on Jonghyun", I said pulling Jonghyun away from them 'cause I can tell he wanted to do damage to Kikwang but that's not necessary and it's gonna be 2 against 5. Jonghyun glared at Kikwang I felt relieved when he walked away with me.
 
"Hey rich kid", Kikwang called out and Jonghyun stopped walking. 
 
"Jonghyun let's just go", I said but he wouldn't budge. I don't want him to get into trouble just because of me. 
 
Kikwang walked closer to us. "How'd you like Yuri in bed? I enjoyed her, we had hot times together. Tell me once you're done with her I wanna take her for another ride." I didn't notice Jonghyun pulling away from my grip. All I saw next is Kikwang's down on the pavement and Jonghyun was on top of him punching his bastard face.
 
Kikwang friends were surprised too and it took them a while to recover from the shock, they pulled Jonghyun away from Kikwang. I saw one of them kick him and JOnghyun was down too.
 
"YAH! DON'T TOUCH HIM!", I yelled and attacked Kikwang's friend. I'm not a black-belter from nothing. I sent two guys down and Jonghyun fought the others. I saw Kikwang got up.
 
"Hey !", he yelled and went up to me but before he can come another step closer Jonghyun grabbed my hand and made me stand behind him. Other people had stopped and watched us. "She's all yours rich kid. After all I'm done playing with her." After that Kikwang just left with his friends.
 
"Are you okay?", Jonghyun asked me as the crowd slowly disperse. I just nod my head to exhausted to speak. "Come on, let's get you home." We walked in silence with Jonghyun still holding my hand. Everything was going just fine but that jerk had to show up and ruin everything. I didn't do anything bad to him he was even the one who broke up with me and he has the guts to bother me!
 
I didn't notice we were alreayd at my apartment. "I've got first aid kit" I said to Jonghyun once we got inside my apartment. A bruise is starting to form on his left jaw and his knuckles are bleeding.
 
"I'll take care of it when I get home", he said I turned to him and there's still anger on his face. Was he upset 'cause he got into a fight because of me?
 
"Don't be silly", I said to him. I went into my room and quickly got the kit. I found Jonghyun sitting on the couch staring at nothing. I sat next to him and made him face me. He didn't say anything while I was treating him. Once done he stood up and said he'll go.
 
"I'm sorry', I found myself saying. He stopped and turned towards me.
 
"What for?", he said looking straight at me.
 
"About earlier... about Kikwang... about - ", he cut me off and walked towards me.
 
"You have nothing to be sorry about", he said and suddenly pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."
 
"What are you saying? You just kicked his earlier", I said.
 
"Not enough, I couldn't protect you from his words, I wish you never met him."
 
"KikWang's all talk", I said and felt JOnghyun pulling me closer to him. I don't know if he can hear my heartbeat going crazy. "He's just upset he never got what he wanted."
 
"What do you mean?" I pulled away from Jonghyun's embracd.
 
"I found out he was just playing with me. He wanted only one thing, to get me to his bed", I explained and sat on the couch.
 
"You mean... you never did uhm... you never did it with-"
 
"YAH! Of course not! I'm not that easy", I yelled at Jonghyun.
 
"Hey relax", Jonghyun said sitting beside me. "I never said you were. You're the most troublesome girl I've met and that's why I like you-"
 
I turned to him completely in shock. Did I just hear what I heard?
 
"What did you just say?", I managed to ask him after a while. Jonghyun turned to me and took my hands into his.
 
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
 
There... I finally said it. I like Yuri. It took me a while to admit it  myself but somehow I could no longer keep it. Maybe seeing Kikwang earlier made me confess. "I said I like you", I told her again still holding her hands. But I never expected what happened next, Her palm just landed on my face. I thought I'd lost my jaw. 
 
"YAH! What was that for?", I said as I rub my face. She hits harder than Kikwang, no wonder she sent those guys to the ground.
 
Yuri glared at me before walking away. Of course I followed her, she went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water before yelling at me.
 
"Get out!", she said.
 
"What are you so angry about?", said completely confuse and my face still throbs from the pain.
 
"Just get the hell out of here!"
 
"Are you crazy?", I can't help but blurt out. I walk up to her but kept a good distance in case she'll slap me again. "I just told you I like you and then you slapped me."
 
"Yah Kim Jonghyun don't you say stupid things! Don't play with me. Just go away!", she said and pushed me off. She ran to her room of course I followed her. "What are you doing?", she yelled again as I entered her room.
 
"We need to talk", I said calmly.
 
"There's nothing to talk about", she hissed and turned her back on me.
 
"We were doing fine earlier... and these past few days were fine as well. I've known you for years now Yuri, we may not be the best of friends or we may not have gotten along fine but still things changed between us and I found myself starting to like you..."
 
"I told you to go", she said.
 
I sighed. "Okay I'll go if that's what you want. But don't think I won't be back." Then I got out of her room and out of her aparment.
 
It's the first time I told a girl I like her and the outcome was a disaster. I never thought I'd get slapped giving my first confession.
 
I didn't plan on telling her yet since we're still getting to know each other but it slipped out of my mouth. But why would she be angry?
 
"Aish really troublesome!!!"
 
 
 
YURI'S POV
 
 
I sat on my bed trying to calm down after Jonghyun left. I didn't expect he's say that he likes me. He must be thinking I'm crazy or something. I smiled to myself and remembered his face when my palm hit his face. I let out a laugh. I laid down on my bed savoring the memory of Jonghyun telling me he likes me.
 
"KYAHHHH!!!", I yelled not caring if my neighbors would hear. I'm so happy to hear him say that. I'm crazy right? I slapped him because it took him so long to say thsoe words I've been wanting to hear for years.
 
Don't think I'll go easy on Jonghyun just because you confess me! I can't help but grin as I think of ways to test Jonghyun...
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
ENJOY UR WEEKEND GUYS ^^
 
SA MGA PINOY: HOLIDAY SA MONDAY!! YEHEY WALANG PASOK!!