Chapter 3: Parties and games

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

It's basketball day as Mina calls it, Yuri was a bit late for the game. It already started when she got to the gym. Lucky she spotted Mina and the others right away.

"Hey Yuri",said Mina. "I'm glad you made it"

"Yeah, me too", said Yuri. She greeted the others, Key and Onew. Jonghyun is not around which made her smile.

Yuri sat beside Mina, bare 5 seconds passed and someone whom she wished would not appear came.

"Yah, that's my seat", said Jonghyun. Yuri had not seen him since the incident at the rooftop.

"Does it have your name on it?", replied Yuri.

"No, but I got here first", Jonghyun said not wanting to give up.

"Then you shouldn't have left, beside I'm already here go find another seat", said Yuri even crossing her arms. She thought Jonghyun would just go away but he sat on her.

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN", Yuri yelled which made the other students watching the game look at them. "Get off now!".

"Guys stop it", Key said. "Jonghyun you can sit beside me".

"NO, I wanna sit here", said Jonghyun.

"AISH! Ok, ok. I'll move you dino head. Now get off". Yuri stood up and glared at Jonghyun who just smirked she then went to sit beside Key.

-----------------------------------

Another victory party was held at Onew's house for the basketball team. Key, Jonghyun and Onew like parties Taemin and Minho just tag along.

Yuri stayed with Mina, Taemin and Minho at the second floor of the house where it was more peaceful. She and Minho are now playing starcraft, she used Terran while Minho used Zerg. Mina and Taemin just sat on the couch silently watching them.

"Mina are you ok?", Taemin asked her, she looks sleepy. "Come here". Mina moved closer to Taemin and he made her lie down, using his lap as her pillow. "Do you wanna go home?", he asked as he slowly her hair.

"No, Onew said we have to stay for a surprise", Mina answered stiffling a yawn.

"But you look tired. Don't worry, I'll call hyung", said Taemin as he dialed Onew's number.

Yuri is used to seeing Mina and Taemin taking care of each other but this time she wished she had not since it made her miss having a boyfriend. Kikwang was like that to her at the beginning.

Mina and Taemin went home leaving Yuri and Minho upstairs still playing.

"Hey Minho your fangirls are looking for you", Jonghyun went up with drinks.

"I'm busy here", said Minho not taking his eyes off the screen.

"NO you're not. Come on man, hot girls are waiting for you", Jonghyun insisted. "You have to play with them too".

"I'm already playing here with Yuri", said Minho while he sent his arm to attack Yuri's base.

Jonghyun chuckled. "First of all that's not the game I meant, second she ", he pointed at Yuri "is not a girl".

"Hey dino head you are disturbing us", said Yuri now irritated since her base camp is being destroyed by Minho's army. "And I am GIRL".

"Says who? Your birth certificate?"

"Why don't you just get out of here and take care of your fangirls", yelled Yuri.

"Hey guys stop arguing. I'll get down for a while", Minho said. "Wanna come?", he asked Yuri who just shook her head annoyed that she lost the game.

"See you later pest", said Jonghyun before they left her but Yuri did not stay alone for long Key came up and dragged her downstairs leaving Yuri no choice. She found herself being introduced to a number of people. Especially to guys.

"Key what are you doing?", Yuri finally had a chance to ask Key when they were alone.

"What do you mean?", Key asked back.

"Come on Key, you've introduced me to dozens of guys already...", said Yuri.

"Oh that", said Key. "Well I just thought you needed to meet new people. Maybe you'll like them, go out for a date or two".

"I don't need a date, I'm not ready for a new relationship".

"Still not over Kikwang?", Key asked softly.

"Uhm.. I don't know..."

"The best way to forget your ex is to fine a new one", said Key. "Well just enjoy the party then. Come on!" Key dragged her again to the crown after an hour she was tired and almost deaf. She told Key she wanted to go home but he won't let her.

"We'll be playing a game. I'm sure it's fun!", said Key. She wanted to go back upstairs but Key would not let her go.

"No one's up there. Look, even Minho is here", he even pointed where Minho was, standing beside Jonghyun being surrounded by their "fangirls".

"This is gonna be fun!", Key said before calling everyone's attention.

 

^____________________________________________^

 

i was gonna post this yesterday but i fell asleep...

 thanks for subscribing everyone, and pls leave ur comments