Chapter 20: First date?

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

 

YURI'S POV
 
I was in the library just passing time when Jonghyun suddenly sits in front of me. "Hey...", he said flashing a smile.
 
"What are you doing here?", I asked him but smiled as well.
 
"What are you reading?',he asked ignoring my question.
 
"Don't you have dates today?", I asked also ignoring his question. He answered with a shrug.
 
After what happened to my apartment Jonghyun had been nice to me. I know he felt guilty about what happened and he probably just want to make up for it.
 
"Do you still have karate practice?", he asked after a while.
 
"No but it's study group day", I answered trying to concentrate on the book I was reading.
 
"Oh I forgot you still do that", he said then completely took me by surprise when he said. "Can I come?"
 
I put the book down since I can no longer concentrate on reading. "You wanna go to our study group later?"
 
"Yes I just asked you if I can", he said not sure if he's welcome.
 
"Yes, I just asked you if I can", he said anticipating my answer.
 
"Are you sick or something?", I asked collecting my things and getting ready to leave.
 
"What? Is there something wrong with me that you don't want me there?", Jonghyun said a bit hurt.
 
I laughed at what he said. "Seriously Jonghyun what are you upt to? You told me before you hate studying and you were completely bored not to mention annoyed when I brought you there." We're walking out of the library now some students look at us.
 
"Do you really wanna know why I wanna go with you?', Jonghyun said with a serious look on his face. He stopped walking and automatically I stopped too.
 
"Uhm... okay you don't have to tell me", I said but he continued to talk.
 
"I wanna get to know you better", Jonghyun said he took my hand and entertwined our fingers. He then pulled me along continuing our talk.
 
"Yah Jonghyun let go!", I said but not pulling away. We walk hand in hand to our meeting place. It was a long walk and an awkward one since students stared at us and some girls even dramatically points at us and whisper something to their companion.
 
"Jonghyun you're gonna get yourself in trouble", I said to Jonghyun.
 
"He didn't say anything instead he took all 3 books I carry. "Why are you doing this?"
 
"Didn't I tell you that I wanna get to know you better? We always fight and bicker and we never really spent good times with each other", Jonghyun said. We've reached our destination. He grabbed the door letting go of my hand. "Hi everyone!"
 
Everyone turned to us and was surprise to see Jonghyun. I could see some girls getting giddy just seeing him. He pulled me in holding my hand again.
 
"Uhm... hey guys", they look like they're waiting for us to say something or announce anything. "Uhm... h-how's everyone?" I went over to Sulli and her classmates Kevin was with them too. Jonghyun followed and took out seats for us.
 
Everyone resumed to what they were doing before we came. He didn't bother me at all. He sat with other students and surprisingly studied with them. What is he really up to?
 
Everything was never the same after we spent the night sleeping on each others arms. It seems like he cares for me now.
 
"Tired?", Jonghyun asked as we walked out to his car. He insisted on driving me home.
 
"I'm tired and hungry", I said. Study night was great and I can tell everyone liked him. They were surprise to see Kim Jonghyun, the known playboy studying with us.
 
"Why don't we grab something to eat first?", he said as we got into his car. We drove for a couple of minutes and ended up going to the restaurant that Mina's mom owns. Mina and her mom are not around. We took our seats and ordered.
 
"You're going to Key's party right?", he asked as our food was being served. The restaurant is almost full now, and most of the customers are couples out for a date or families.
 
"Of course I'll go, Key will kill me if I don't", I said and we started eating. I can talk to JOnghyun now without ending up fighting with him or arguing. I never thought this would ever happen but I'm here now having dinner with him and it feels like it's the most natural thing in the world.
 
___________________
(this is for the next chapter...)
 
Later...
 
Jonghyun and I are in hi scar ready to leave when he suddenly grab something from the backseat and gave it to me.
 
"What's this?", I ask taking the box from him.
 
"Why don't you open it?", he said grinning like a kid.
 
... to be continued ...
 
 
________________________
I WISH TO HAVE A LOT OF COMMENTS FOR THESE 2 UPDATES AND FOR MORE SUBSCRIBERS
 
THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED
 
bangs1987 
saikia_puwali 
rudelysweetk21 
ChoiGiKwon 
Silver9311
 
Kyomoitani18 
shineerocks 
XxMwahhsxX 
Taem0718 
SaeMin
 
lynnryan 
SimplyChibi 
sbjolly94 
haruko22chan 
meganILY 
 
AnimePrincesx 
Kindeldunya 
taenanamilk 
pamceechuu 
Princ3ss_BubbLee
 
xMichieChan 
sayrppoetry 
Kamile112 
uni_lady2009 
JSML1112 
 
Ewitsjaydelol 
shinarios 
mandygirl123 
rainbowflower 
yummyjessicaaa 
 
smr_13 
Batty1313 
rambie17iu 
MariaNoble 
lilaznpnaii 
 
chrissx0622 
lolianedra 
KPop_luverr 
mai994 
amspurple
 
taeminsaranghae 
isolatedrm3r 
shin_hyun2 
iloveasians 
micahjustine 
 
heaven666 
taetummy 
pinkmonster 
Miccah18 
minipalsis 
 
TeaMinT 
Qpillowcase 
taekevby 
babyangel 
Lubz_Beanz_4eva
 
 
 
 
happy 2nd of November! ^^ ♥ ♥ ♥