CHAPTER 5: Their first kiss

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]

Yuri was so shocked she could not even move. She's been kissed before so it's nothing new, when she recovered from the shock she tried to get our of his hold but he was strong which surprised her. She did not expect this. She was caught off guard. He gripped her arms behind her back while one arm held her waist. He smelled familiar but it couldn't be him.

Impossible.

Yuri decided to just kick him where it would hurt him the most. She was about to do that when the kiss-stealer spoke.

"Don't even try it or I'll unhook your bra and remove it in just five seconds. Believe me, I can do it!". It was Jonghyun after all. Yuri was frozen on the spot. "Liking my kiss so far? Can't even talk? Okay, let me give you more".

YURI'S POV

Jonghyun is kissing, AGAIN. He went slowly this time, urging me to participate. . I'm in big trouble as I felt my knees go weak and my body respond to his kiss. But I won't ever admit that I'm liking this. I don't even like him but he is a good kisser. He bit my lower lip and I felt his hand go under my shirt on my back. He pressed me closer to him, then he my lower lip and I moaned. , I'm in deep trouble now.

This can't be happening. I can even tell he's smirking right now as he started to carress my back. I didn't even realized he had let go of my hands.

Jonghyun broke the kiss only to trail kisses on my face. "Want more?, Jonghyun whispered and he moved his hand up, just touching the hook on my bra. "You seem to have lost your sharp tongue".

"Damn you, let me go".

Jonghyun just chuckled then kissed my again. The lights were switched on. I tried to push him but he tugged on my bra. Luckily his back was on the crowd so they could not really see what he was doing. The lights are already back and he is still kissing me, I heard the girls gasped.

"I thought you said my kiss would be worse than the drink", he said as he stopped kissing me. He let me go and I'm sure everyone heard him. I could not even say anything. Then he left me standing there. Alone.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the short update guys.