Chapter 1 hookup and breakup

hate to love you, love to hate you [Sequel to: BECAUSE OF A BET]



He was already getting dressed when the woman on the bed started to ask questions. He never likes it when women talk too much.

"Jonghyun, why don't you stay for a while? You know you can sleep here with me", she said. He can't even remember her name so he decided to play safe.

"Sorry baby but I got to go". He met her in the club just tonight. They danced for a while, had a few drinks and ended up in her apartment.

"Come on Jonghyun", she went near him and hugged him from the back. She was still while he was now fully dressed. "We can always do it again". She started trailing kisses on his back.

He pulled away from her embrace. "I really need to go. I'll call you". He kissed the back of her hand and gave her his signature smile. "Bye!".

He got out of her aparment, he was already in his car when he remembered he does not have the girl's number. "", he said. "She was good". He started the car and went home.

-------------------------------

She waited for him for almost two hours, and when he arrived he didn't even say sorry for being late. He just looked at her like he didn't wanna see her again. She still greeted him with a smile and handed him the gift for their 100th day as a couple.

"Yuri", she heard him call her name. She looked at him straight in the eyes and waited for the words that she'd been dreading to hear. "I can't do this anymore".

"WHAT?" Then he told her a lot of reasons why they can't be together anymore. He said he'd be busy with school stuff and with his baseball practice and can't make time for her. He also said he can't take care of her anymore and it would be unfair for her. He said he's not good enough for her and that she's better off with someone else.

"What's her name?", asked Yuri which surprised him.

"I don't know what you mean", he said avoiding her eyes.

Yuri sighed and tried to be calm. "If you're going to break my heart at least be honest with me. Don't worry I won't break her face".

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry Yuri, I wanted to tell you sooner but I just couldn't find the right time".

Yuri wanted to punch his face but what good would it do? She wasted time getting him the present and her hand would only hurt after.

"Yuri, I'm really sorry - ", she cut him off.

"Stop. Say it when you mean it Kikwang. I only asked for her name", she stood up and took the gift. "You won't be needing this right?".

She left him without looking back. Tears fall fast and she can't see clearly. Why does it have to be today? Why on her birthday?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hello guys, sorry to keep you waiting :) and thanks for subscribing even if i have not started the fic!

pls read my first fic, because of a bet

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27191/because-of-a-bet-jonghyun-key-korean-romance-shinee-taemin

 

pls do write ur comments guys... next chapter will be added in just a couple of minutes... TYPING MODE