Chapter 57---Sequel's Up~!

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

 

3rd Person POV~
 
~2 Years Later~
 
"Myungsoo-ssi, you can finish your work from here. I'll handle the rest," his secretary said as Myungsoo began to pack his bag. "Oh, I also heard Haneul's pregnant. Tell her I said congrats."
 
Myungsoo looked at his secretary and smiled. 
 
"She's been pregnant for the past 9 months now. She should be in labor soon," Myungsoo chuckled and slung his bag over his shoulder. "But I'll tell her you said congrats."
 
His secretary smiled, then bowed to Myungsoo as he walked past him. Myungsoo walked down the hallway with staffs bowing goodbye to him. 
 
"Myungsoo! I heard Haneul's going to have a girl! How sweet~!" a female staff chimed. "Has she thought of a name for the baby?"
 
"Nope, not yet," Myungsoo replied with a smile. 
 
"Tell her I said congrats though okay? I also want to see the baby so take pictures for me," she said and bowed Myungsoo goodbye. He chuckled and left the building heading to his car. He got in his car when his cell began to ring. 
 
"Hello?" he answered. 
 
"Myungsoo! Come to the hospital! Haneul's water broke!" Mrs. Park shouted through the phone. He widened his eyes and started the engine. 
 
"Eomoni, I'll be there shortly!" Myungsoo shouted, panicking and drove off. 
 
He ran to where Mr. and Mrs. Park was, seeing that they were pacing around in the hallway. He ran up to them and looked at them to say something. 
 
"Well, how is she?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"She hasn't delivered yet," Mr. Park said when a doctor came out. 
 
"She's asking for her husband," the doctor said looking at Myungsoo. 
 
"Her husband? Ah~ Myungsoo," Mrs. Nam said looking at him. "Call Woohyun and ask where he is? He should be here by now."
 
Myungsoo nodded and pulled out his cell when they heard footsteps running towards them to see Luhan and Woohyun appear. 
 
"Woohyun!"
 
"Hyung!" they shouted. Woohyun smiled and heavily breathed. 
 
"I'm not late, am I?" Woohyun asked. 
 
"She's ready to deliver doctor," a nurse said coming out of Haneul's room. The doctor nodded and smiled at Woohyun. 
 
"You're just in time," the doctor said with a smile and entered the room with Woohyun. 
 
"I was afraid you two wouldn't make it since you guys just got back from China," Mr. Park said with a smile to Luhan. 
 
"You don't know how anxious he was to get here on time," Luhan laughed and sat down, then looked at Myungsoo. "Thanks for watching over her while Woohyun was out."
 
"Of course, anything for my hyung and sister," Myungsoo smiled. 
 
~2 Years Ago: Haneul and Myungsoo's Wedding~
 
Myungsoo stood up at the front of the church, waiting for Haneul to walk down with her father. Music began to play and the double doors opened to have Minah walk down the isle, throwing rose petals on the floor with Haneul and her father walking behind. Myungsoo faintly smiled when he saw her eyes red and puffy; he knew she had cried before the wedding. 
 
Myungsoo grabbed Haneul's hand and gently squeezed it, telling her everything was going to be okay and so the pastor began his sermon. 
 
The pastor continued to talk when he got to the point where he asks the audience if they object to the marriage. 
 
"Is there no objection?" the pastor asked, looking out to the audience. Luhan looked around the church for Woohyun, but didn't see him in sight. 
 
"Is he really not going to show up?" Luhan whispered to himself. 
 
Haneul glanced behind her for Woohyun, then looked at Myungsoo who held a tighter grip on her hand. 
 
"Haneul," Myungsoo said, turning to face her. He cupped her face and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "I have one request, call me oppa from now on. Not once have you ever called me oppa, so please start calling me oppa."
 
"Eh?"
 
Myungsoo smiled and turned to face the pastor, letting go of Haneul's hand. 
 
"Pastor, I'd like to end it here. There's someone else here who is going to marry this beautiful woman," Myungsoo said and glanced down at Haneul. "Therefore, I'll be objecting to my own wedding."
 
"Myungsoo-"
 
"I, too, object!" Luhan shouted cutting Haneul off, standing up. "I object to this wedding!"
 
"Me too~!" Minah shouted with a smile. The church wasn't as quiet as before anymore, it was full of murmurs. 
 
"Myungsoo!" Mrs. Nam shouted, furrowing her eyebrows. He just smiled at her, then looked at the door. Hurry hyung, you should show up by now.
 
"If you're not marrying her then who is?" the Pastor asked, staring at Haneul and Myungsoo. 
 
"I object to this wedding!" a familiar voice shouted from the back of the church. All eyes were on that person now. 
 
Haneul and Myungsoo turned around and rounded their eyes. 
 
"Oppa!"
 
"Hyung!" Myungsoo and Haneul shouted. 
 
"You're late! I thought you'd never come!" Myungsoo smiled. Woohyun faintly smiled and looked at Haneul's parents, walking up to them. 
 
"Mr. and Mrs. Park, I'm sorry but I love Haneul. I want to marry her," Woohyun said, feeling his heart nervously beat fast. 
 
"You can't take Myungsoo's wi-"
 
"We already knew you loved our daughter Woohyun," Mr. Park said with a smile, cutting Mrs. Nam. "We were just wondering how far you'd go for her."
 
"Oh that's dirty abeoji," Luhan said shaking his head. "You used your own daughter to test hyung."
 
Mr. Park chuckled and exchanged looks with his wife, then looked at Woohyun with soft gazes. 
 
"If you really want to marry Haneul, then do it right here. Myungsoo has already given the Pastor permission to marry you two," Mrs. Park smiled.
 
Myungsoo looked down at Haneul and patted her back before he walked up to Woohyun. 
 
"I'm sorry about earlier, when I told you not to ruin the wedding. I wanted to be the hero and ruin the wedding myself. I should've planned it out with you first," Myungsoo smiled. "It worked though~!"
 
"Myungsoo, I'm sorry," Woohyun said as Myungsoo scoffed. 
 
"Yah, what are you sorry for? It's a special day for Haneul and a special day for me too because I get to finally see you two happy together," Myungsoo smiled and gently pushed Woohyun to Haneul. "Make today worth it."
 
Woohyun smiled and looked at Haneul, who had a tear drop from happiness. He walked up to her and grabbed her hand. 
 
"It's not too late right? To make you my wife?" Woohyun asked as she giggled and hugged him, tight in her arms. 
 
"Pabo, I was scared. I thought you'd never come," she cried in his chest. The audience was struck with confusion, but Mr. Nam cleared it up for them. 
 
"Everyone, I would like to announce that today is actually my son, Woohyun and Haneul's wedding," he said as the murmurs got even louder. Mr. and Mrs. Park both widened their eyes and looked at Woohyun, who kindly bowed to them. 
 
"I guess it was some sort of twist to this wedding, but today Myungsoo will not be marrying Haneul; it will be my biological son Woohyun who will be marrying her," Mr. Nam said and looked at Woohyun, giving him a thumbs up. 
 
"Pastor, please continue on woth this wedding," Mr. Nam said and sat down with the family as Woohyun and Haneul held each other's hands. The pastor continued with the wedding and soon ended it with exchanging the rings. 
 
"Please repeat these words after me: 'I give you this ring, Woohyun, as a symbol of my love, and with it pledge my loyalty and devotion as long as we both shall live,'" the pastor said to Haneul as she grabbed the ring from the pastor. She repeated the words and slid the ring onto Woohyun's ring finger. The pastor had Woohyun repeat the words and so he, too, said it and slid the ring onto Haneul's ring finger. The pastor smile and nodded. 
 
"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," the pastor said and Woohyun leaned down, giving her a sweet kiss. Even if the audience was still confused, they still cheered and clapped for the newlyweds. 
 
After the wedding, Woohyun explained everything to Haneul's parents and they seemed to have accepted his past. His step-brothers congratulated him and Haneul along with Myungsoo. 
 
"Today really was a beautiful sight to see," Myungsoo smiled as Haneul and Woohyun shyly looked at each other. "Aigoo~ you two are too cute. I'd stay longer, but I've got things to do at the office. I'll see you two around."
 
And with that, Myungsoo walked away when Haneul called out to him. 
 
"Oppa!" she shouted, running after him in her wedding dress. He turned around and she hugged him. "Thank you and I'm also sorry."
 
Myungsoo snickered and hugged Haneul back. 
 
"You don't have to apologize or thank me," he replied and let her go. "Just be happy."
 
She smiled and nodded, waving goodbye to Myungsoo as he got in the car with his butler. 
 
"Young Master, do you regret this day?" his Butler asked, looking at Myungsoo through the rear view mirror. 
 
"Do I regret it?" Myungsoo smirked with a tear falling. "Why do you say that?"
 
"It's cause...it's nothing," the butler replied and drove off. 
 
~Present Day~
 
Ever since that day, both Woohyun and Myungsoo were given their father's companies. Myungsoo controlled those in Korea while Woohyun controlled those in China alongside Luhan. 
 
"I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Nam family, Nam Miyeon," Woohyun said to the family as they entered Haneul's hospital room. He was holding his newborn in his arms, fixing his little girl's pink hat. 
 
"She's beautiful," Mr. and Mrs. Park said with proud smiles on their faces. 
 
"She looks a lot like you Haneul," Luhan said brushing Haneul's hair back. 
 
"She's so tiny unnie. Was I this small when umma had me?" Minah asked looking up at her mother, who nodded. "Wow, baby's are small but they're cute~!"
 
"She really is cute," Myungsoo said and smiled at the new parents. "I'm jealous."
 
"Wait until you have your own kids," Woohyun chuckled and handed Miyeon to Haneul. 
 
"Hey, let me take a family picture of you guys. The staffs at work want to see pictures," Myungsoo said and pulled out the camera he got from Woohyun on Christmas 2 years ago. "Okay, I'm gonna take it now. 1...2...3."
 
The camera clicked and the photo came out beautifully. 
 
"This almost looks like a portrait from a fairy tale," Myungsoo smiled and showed everyone else. The day went on with each of them taking turns holding baby Miyeon as Myungsoo continued to take countless pictures of her. He looked through all the photos and smiled to himself. 
 
Everyday that question always pops up in my mind, "Do I regret it?" And my answer always is...? Of course it'd be no. Sure it was painful that I lost my first love to my brother, but it was worth it...it was all worth it. Being in love and seeing my first love happy and smile that day was all worth it. Therefore, I don't regret letting Haneul go to hyung because seeing those two happy was the best thing I saw in my life. As Minah would say in her fairy tale language, the Princess and servant Prince Charming lived  happily ever after together, forever. I wonder if I'll ever be able to find my own happily ever after? I guess we'll just have to find out.
 
 
----------
 
[A/N]: Do I hear a sequel?! Say what?!? Haha, yes there will be a sequel, but it will mainly be about Myungsoo. He's gotta find love too right? So please do look forward to the sequel and thank you all for taking the time to read this fanfic and for commenting and subscribing^^ And thank you to those who upvoted my story, I really appreciate it:) You guys are all AMAZINGLY AWESOME~! Again, thanks for all the love and support~!!!
 
You can find and subscribe to the sequel by clicking HERE~!