Chapter 30

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

3rd Person POV~

The Park family were getting ready to go to Haneul's school festival, while in the Nam family Myungsoo was the only one getting ready to go.

"Eomoni, don't you think you should go too? I mean it is your daughter-in-law's festival and not only her, but your twins' too," Myungsoo said watching his mother put on nail polish.

"I dislike those sorts of things. All the noises make me sick and all the bodies just disgustes me," she said with a disgusted face on. "You can go by yourself and please bring home the twins once it's over."

"Yes," I said and bowed to her, taking my leave afterwards.

"Oppa~! Last year they were selling teddy bears, will you be able to get me this year?" Minah asked Woohyun as he was tying her shoes for her.

"A teddy bear?" he asked as she nodded. "I'll buy you a big one!"

She jumped up and down, happily and hugged him.

"You have to win it though and the game is really hard," Minah pouted.

"Nothing's too hard for me," he assured her and held her hand. "Let's get going, your parents are waiting in the car."

Meanwhile, at the school things were a bit chaotic. Students running around everywhere to find their things and the food was either being overcooked or not cooked.

"Haneul, I can't find your costume," Eungie said at the verge of crying. "What are we going to do?"

"It's fine, I can just wear my school uniform," she sweetly said, but Eungie didn't want that. "You have to look like youre a part of the festival. I'll go find an extra one."

Haneul was going to say something, but Eungie had left. Haneul just stood in the mess of people when Yongsuk walked up to her.

"You need a costume right?" he asked her as she slowly nodded. He then handed her a brown bag and smiled. "I was supposed to wear it, but you can. It doesn't really fit the concept of our theme, but it still works."

"What is it?" she asked, looking in the bag.

"It's a bear costume," he smiled. "It has a head, but it's a bit heavy so you don't have to wear the head."

"Then there's no fun to it," she said and looked at it again. "Then what about you? What are you going to wear?"

"Just this," he said pointing to himself. He was wearing casual street clothing. "We'll switch off every hour since it does get a bit suffocating in there."

I nodded and Eungie ran back, heavily breathing.

"I couldn't find a spare costume," she said with a worried expression when she saw the bag in my hand. "What's that?"

"A costume," Haneul said as Eungie's eyes brighten.

"That's great~! Go change right now! The gate's gonna open in 3 minutes," she said and pushed Haneul to the girl's bathroom. Finishing up the costume, Haneul waddled out of the bathroom while Eungie and Yongsuk were waiting for her.

Teddy Bear Costume

"How does it look?" Haneul asked as they were holding in their laugh.

"Perfect," they both said and soon then the bell had rung, meaning the festival has begun.

"Here, take these balloons and hand it out to random people," Eungie said and gave her a bunch of balloons, then left with Yongsuk to monitor the other areas. Haneul just stood there and sighed.

"Today's going to be a long day," she said and started waddling down the hallway.

Woohyun and the Nam family had arrived at the school once the school gate opened and it was filled up with people already. Just then Myungsoo had arrived too, but the crowd was too big for them to see each other.

"Woohyun, you may go and walk around yourself," Mr. Park said with a smile. "If you need anything then just call me, okay?"

"Yes," Woohyun said and bowed to Mr. Park as he left with his wife and Minah. Luhan stuck with Woohyun and so they just walked around.

"Everything looks exactly the same as last years," Luhan mumbled and sighed. "Hyung, is there anything you want to do?"

"I want to try and win a big teddy bear for Minah," he said with a smile and looked at all the outdoor game booths to find one giving away teddy bears. "It looks like they're not giving away teddy bears."

"That's strange, they always do. Let's look inside and see," Luhan said when something caught his eyes. "What kind of theme is that?"

Woohyun stopped and looked at the direction Luhan was looking at. There were girls in short and too revealing waitress costumes and male students advertising.

"Come and have our y waitresses serve you!!" they all shouted. Luhan and Woohyun looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Aish, seriously. How can a school allow this," Luhan said in disbelief and walked away. "C'mon hyung, let's go find Minah's teddy bear."

Woohyun followed along and they headed inside the school. Myungsoo was also heading into the school to find Haneul when a group of those waitresses stopped him.

"Oppa, come and let us serve you," they all chimed, making him grow disgusted.

"What is this? Teen prostitues?" he asked, glaring at them all.

"BWOH?!" they all shouted, offended.

"Just look at you guys, it's such a disgrace," Myungsoo scoffed and walked away when they stopped him.

"Yah, ahjussi. Don't say such things about us like that!" one of the girls said, crossing her arms. He scoffed again and smirked.

"Then what do you want me to say?" he asked and leaned down to her eye level, then he carassed her face and smirked. "Do you want me to say you're y? Smoking hot? A dirty angel?"

She gulped and looked at her friends. He then went to the ends of her hair and started twisting it on his finger.

"As I see it in my eyes, you guys are displaying yourself as a target for es in this festival," he whispered into her ear, making shivers go down her spine. He looked at her in her eyes with that icy look and smirked. He took off his sweater and handed it to her.

"Wear this for now," he said and looked at her group of waitress friends. "This is a school, not a club.Go find yourselves some real waitress clothing."

And with that, he walked into the school to continue his search for Haneul. He peeked in the classrooms to see if she was there, but nope; she wasn't anywhere in his sight.

"I might as well go look for the twins and see what they're doing," Myungsoo said and walked towards the gym where Sungyeol and Sungjong's class was holding a sports theme.

Haneul was handing out balloons to kids, teens and elderly people; even couples. She didn't see Woohyun or anyone else in sight, not even Key.

"Are they even here yet?" she asked herself and continued to walk in the courtyard when she saw Myungsoo walking down the hallway, making her heart race. He looked at her, but didn't know it was her so he continued to walk away. She sighed in relief and continued to give away balloons.

Woohyun just wasn't looking for teddy bears, but for Haneul too. He would look around for her when Luhan was eating at every booth.

"If I remember correctly, Haneul's class was doing an International theme. It should be this way," Luhan said and led the way with Woohyun following behind. Getting to the courtyard, Haneul had already left to wander around the school to hand out more balloons.

"Uwah~ all the food looks so good!" Luhan exclaimed and ran over to the China booth first. Woohyun just stood there, looking for Haneul again but he couldn't find her when he noticed Yongsuk. He walked over to him and tapped Yongsuk's shoulder.

"Oh~ it's you," Yongsuk said with a smile, then he bowed. "I wasn't able to thank you for taking me home, so I'm saying it now. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Woohyun smiled and looked around again to double check. "Uhm, do you know where Haneul is?"

"Haneul? She was here, but she left not too long ago. You didn't see a teddy bear walking around?" he asked as Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "Oh, well she's the only teddy bear walking around the school. It's almost my time though to change with her. You'll be able to meet up with her."

Woohyun nodded and hung out with Yongsuk for a bit while Luhan stayed put at the China booth.

Haneul had made her way to the gym to see what the other class had done for their theme. She wasn't surprised though and continued to walk around to give kids and parents balloons when she bumped right into someone.

"I'm sorry," she said bowing while holding onto the bear's head.

"It's fine," that familiar voice said and she widened her eyes, looking up to meet eyes with Myungsoo. She gasped and quickly turned away, slowly walking away. Myungsoo looked at her suspiciously, still not know that it was Haneul and so he decided to follow her.

"Why is he following me?!" she whispered to herself and walked faster away.

"Excuse me," Myungsoo said as she stopped walking. He walked up to her and looked down at her. "But do you know a student named Haneul?"

Her heart was pounding and shook her head. Why am I shaking my head? I'm Haneul.

"Oh, okay thanks anyways," he said with a smile and started walking away as she ran away. Myungsoo had noticed and looked at the teddy bear again, then tilted his head with a scoff. "Don't tell me it's you."

He then ran after her too. Haneul ran around the school and out to the back of the school, then turned the corner bumping right into a person making him fall. She took off the bear head and gasped.

"Yongsuk," she said and kneeled down. "I didn't mean to make you fall."

"I know you didn't," he smiled and stood up, brushing himself off. "It's my turn to be the bear."

"It's been an hour already?!" she asked, shocked. He chuckled and nodded. "Uwah~ it went by so fast!"

He smiled and she handed him the head. She ped herself and got out of the costume, wearing her school tracksuit underneath. He quickly put it on and she helped him with the head.

"AHH~ you're so cute!" she chimed and smiled. "Have fun Yongsuk."

"I will," he said and started walking away with balloons in the bear's hands. She sighed and walked around the find her family. Meanwhile, Myungsoo was still running around the school to find Haneul when he saw the teddy bear. He ran up to it and grabbed it's hand, dragging it with him.

"Why did you lie to me? You're obvioulsy Haneul," he said and they were out of the school and at the front of the school.

"I'm not Haneul," a voice was heard in the costume. Myungsoo scoffed and looked at it.

"Don't lie to me Haneul," he said and reached for the head when the bear blocked it.

"What are you doing?" the bear asked.

"Taking off that bear head!" Myungsoo shouted and they were "fighting". Myungsoo, having a better advantage with his height and not having balloons to hold, he was able to take off the bear head. He smiled in victory, but that smile quickly went away and he gasped. "Who the heck are you?!"

"I told you I wasn't Haneul. My name is Choi Yongsuk," he said a bit scared. Myungsoo blinked and looked down at the bear head.

"But...I swear Haneul was in that costume!" he shouted, startling Yongsuk.

"S-she was, but it's my turn to wear it," he said and Myungsoo groaned, irritated.

"I ran all around the school for nothing," he muttered then glared at Yongsuk. "Where is she now?"

"I-I don't know," Yongsuk said and pointed at the bear head. "May I have it back? I have balloons to hand out."

Myungsoo huffed out a sigh and shoved the head in Yongsuk's arm, stomping away to find Haneul.

"Hyung, I don't see any teddy bears at all. Just stickers and cheap stuff," Luhan said, sipping his bubble tea. "Can't you get Minah something else?"

"I have to find her a teddy bear though or else she'll be disappointed," Woohyun said with a sigh. Luhan looked at him and shook his head.

"You spoil her too much," Luhan said and they continued to walk around in the festival. The sun was slowly going down and the festival was ending. Myungsoo never found Haneul and she never found Woohyun, but she did get to meet up with her parents and Minah.

"Haneul, it's your time again," Yongsuk said taking off the bear head. She nodded and quickly put it on, walking around for the last hour of the festival.

Myungsoo was getting bored after looking for Haneul all day, so he decided to go home when he saw Woohyun. Why is he here?

He started walking towards Woohyun when Mr. and Mrs. Park walked up to him.

"Oh~ Myungsoo-ah. Are you here for the festival as well?" Mrs. Park asked with a smile. Myungsoo looked past her to Woohyun, but he was out of sight.

"Uh, yeah I am," he said with a smile. "I was looking for Haneul too. Have you seen her?"

"Really? We saw just awhile ago, I'm sure she's not far," Mr. Park said. "How's your father?"

And with that, he wasn't able to go find Woohyun or Haneul. He was stuck talking with Mr. and Mrs. Park. Minah had already left with Luhan and Woohyun to search for a teddy bear in sight for Minah to keep.

"It's useless, we won't be able to find one," Luhan whined, dragging himself with them.

"We will. I know we will," Minah said with a pout and continued to search when Woohyun saw Yongsuk. He then smiled and thought of something.

"I found the perfect bear for you Minah," Woohyun said and looked down at her as she smiled widely. "Stay here with Luhan and I'll bring the teddy bear to you."

He ran and went up to Yongsuk. He noticed Woohyun running up to him and smile.

"Yongsuk, where's Haneul now?" he asked.

"She should be in the courtyard," he answered and Woohyun thanked him, running to the courtyard. He saw the teddy bear standing there with one balloon left and ran up to it.

Haneul saw Woohyun running towards her and she rounded her eyes, stepping back. Woohyun grabbed her hand and was breathless.

"I finally found you," he said and dragged her with him. "Come with me for a second."

She didn't speak and just followed along. Her heart was beating so hard that she could hear it in the costume.

"Minah!" he shouted her name, making Haneul look to see Minah and Luhan walking their way. "I found the teddy bear!"

Minah smiled brightly and immediately hugged Haneul. Her heart was still pounding and she looked at Woohyun, who smiled.

"Oppa, how did you find such a big teddy bear?!" Minah asked hugging the teddy bear tightly.

"I don't know, it caught my eyes," he said and smiled at Haneul, who blushed underneath the costume. "But this teddy bear you can't keep though."

"I know, but it's the best one I've had!" she exclaimed and looked up at the balloon. "Oh~ a balloon!! Can I keep it?!"

Haneul smiled and kneeled down, giving Minah the balloon. She happily took it and hugged her again.

"This teddy bear is so cute~!" Minah said. "Can I kiss it?!"

"Do whatever you want with it," Woohyun said and so Minah kissed the bear's cheeks. "Now say goodbye to it. He has to go now."

Minah said goodbye and waved at it as Woohyun walked with Haneul back to the courtyard. He grabbed her hand and faced her.

"Thank you teddy bear for making her happy. She's been disappointed all day because she couldn't find a single teddy bear," he softly said, melting Haneul inside. He leaned down and kissed the bear's mouth, making Haneul round her eyes. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Haneul was now madly blushing inside the costume and covered the bear's mouth with her hands. Woohyun chuckled and looked at her.

"You really are cute," he said with a smile and walked away. Once he was out of sight, she took off the mask and took quick breathes. Did he really just do that?

"Haneul, you can take the costume off now," Yongsuk said and so she went into the bathroom and did so. Before heading out to meet her family and Woohyun, she quickly washed her face with cold water and took deep breaths.

Walking out of the school and meeting up with them, she could already feel her heart jumping up and down when she met eyes with Woohyun.

"Unnie~!" Minah shouted while running up to her. Haneul picked her up and smiled. "I met a big walking teddy bear today and it gave me a balloon! I even got to kiss it!"

"Is that so?" she asked as Minah nodded. "I'm glad you had fun."

"Let's go home, someone here's half asleep," Mr. Park said looking at Luhan. They all walked to the car and got in, going home.

Once they got home, they all went into their rooms to rest when it was just Haneul and Woohyun left in the living room. Haneul's heart hasn't stop beating rapidly since then.

"Haneul," Woohyun said, startling Haneul. "Thank you for today."

"Eh? What did I do? I didn't see you all day," she said with an uneasy laugh. He looked at her with a smile, making her stop laughing.

"Because of you, you made today worth it," he said and headed up the stairs to his room. She just stood there and slowly exhaled. Everyday's worth it with you, oppa.