Chapter 10

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

[A/N]: Woohyun's thoughts are GREEN
          Myungsoo's thoughts are RED
          Haneul's thoughts are PINK
 

Woohyun's POV~
 
I was taking my medication when the man from yesterday entered my room. He smiled and was talking to the doctor, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. His wife, Mrs. Park, walked up to me and smiled. 
 
"Are you happy to be discharged today?" she asked as I nodded. I honestly didn't know if I was happy about it or not because I didn't have anywhere else to go. Mr. Park had finished talking to the doctor and walked up to me. 
 
"You have no where to go, am I right?" he asked. I shook my head, saying I had somewhere to go, but really I didn't. "Don't lie Woohyun. You told me yourself that you were kicked out and roaming around the streets for days. You can't possibly lie to me and say you have somewhere to go."
 
I was speechless and so he made a decision for me. "You said you were once a maid, right?"
 
I nodded. 
 
"Then you will work for me at my house. I'm running out of maids and I'll recruit you," he said. I honestly didn't want to go at all. "I will give you a room and a proper meal."
 
"I'm sorry Mr. Park, but I'm going to have to decline," I said, but he looked at me with strong eyes, telling me to go home with him. Mrs. Park held my shoulder and smiled. 
 
"Come home with us Woohyun," she said. 
 
"But the hospital fee-"
 
"We'll handle that," she said. Soon the doctor came in and discussed the medication I needed and we were ready to go. 
 
"I'll pay you back with the money I earn," Woohyun said. 
 
"There's no need to do that son," Mr. Park said with a smile. "Keep the money, you'll need it more than we do."
 
I slowly nodded and looked out the window to see all the different buildings past by. Living the life as a maid again...what fun.
 
Haneul's POV~
 
I was about to enter the car to go to school when my parent's car drove up. I thought I'd greet them first before I go. My parents got out one by one when a boy stepped out. 
 
"Are you just getting ready to go to school?" Appa asked coming up to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled. 
 
"I was about to leave, but I saw your car and I wanted to say hi before I left," I said and laid my eyes on the boy. I remembered meeting him yesterday, but I couldn't remember his name. "Who's this?"
 
"It's Woohyun, you met him yesterday," appa said as I nodded. I smiled at him and bowed. 
 
"It's nice to meet you again," I said. He slightly nodded and turned away. "Well, I should be heading to school. I'll see you all later."
 
I kissed appa and umma's cheek and said goodbye to Woohyun too. I got in the car and it drove off. I took out the silver bracelet out from my bag and looked at it. 
 
"He can't be the Woohyun I'm looking for, right?" I whispered while running my thumb over the engraved name on the bracelet. 
 
Woohyun's POV~
 
Mr. Park led me into the house and it was humongous; bigger than the one I lived in. 
 
"This is the house you'll be living in from now on," he said with a smile. "It's big, isn't it?"
 
I nodded and looked at the place when I met eyes with a young man around my age, maybe even younger. He was at the top of the stairs and walked down to me. 
 
"Who are you?" he asked with a curious look. 
 
"Uhm, I'm the new maid here," I said, not knowing how else to introduce myself. 
 
"A maid?" he asked with wide eyes. "You don't seem like the type to become a maid. What's your name?"
 
"My name is Woohyun," I said with a bow. 
 
"How old are you?" he asked while tapping his chin. 
 
"Uhm, I'm 21 years old Young Master," I said when I realized what I had called him. I didn't know if calling him Young Master was appropriate or not. 
 
"Young Master?" he chuckled. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. "You're a hyung! You shouldn't call me Young Master, it sounds so wrong. By the way, my name's Luhan and I'm 20 years old."
 
I nodded and felt even more embarrassed. He smiled and approached me with his hand out for a hand shake. I shook it and avoided eye contact. 
 
"Welcome to the family hyung," he said and let go of my hand, then turned to his parents. "I'll be hanging out with the guys today. Wake Minah up today and make sure she gets to school on time."
 
"Minah? Who's that?" I asked as Luhan smiled and looked up the stairs. 
 
"How about you be the one to wake her up?" he asked turning to me. "You'll be able to find out who she is by waking her up. She's not that bad either, she loves meeting new people."
 
He patted my back and left the house. Mr. Park smiled at me, "You don't have to wake her up. I can do it."
 
"But he told me to do so," I said, making him chuckle. 
 
"He wasn't demanding you to do it. Luhan isn't the type to demand people," Mr. Park said with a smile and headed upstairs. "Would you like to meet her though?"
 
I nodded and followed him upstairs to a huge, full of pink bedroom. 
 
"This is a pretty big room for one girl," I said amazed at how spacious it was. 
 
"She's not just a girl, she's my little Princess," he said with the cute father tone that made me quietly laugh. We walked up to her bed and saw only stuffed animals. "Hmm, where could she be?"
 
We saw little movement underneath the pink, silky blanket and he did a head nod towards it. It was a sign for me to go and see if it was her and so I went over to the moving bump, slowly reaching for the blanket when all of a sudden it flew up and a little girl shouted, "BOO~!"
 
I jumped startled from her action and placed my hand over my beating chest. It was pounding from that little 'surprise.'
 
"Appa, did I scare you?" she giggled, not noticing I was behind her. 
 
He laughed and looked at me. "I wasn't the one scared, he was."
 
"Who?" she asked and he pointed at me, making her turn around and gasp at my appearance. 
 
"When did you get here?" she asked, blinking her eyes. "Who are you anyways?"
 
"I'm Woohyun, the new maid here," I said with a bow. 
 
"Woohyun? Uwah~ oppa, you're really handsome for a maid," she said with a high voice, which I found cute. "Almost like a Prince!"
 
I chuckled and thanked her. I looked over to Mr. Park as he smiled and mouthed, "Will you be the one to get her ready for school?"
 
I smiled and looked at Minah. "Shall we get you ready, Princess?"
 
She looked up at me and smiled brightly, then happily nodded. I looked at Mr. Park as he smiled and left the room. 
 
"Oppa, I want to look like a Princess today!" she said and so that's when I officially became their maid and a part of their family.