Chapter 22

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

Haneul's POV~

I woke up to the sun shining outside of my room, coming through my window. I rubbed my eyes and looked next to me, seeing Woohyun sit on a chair next to me. I loudly gasped and sat up, covering myself with my blanket. He smiled at me and got up, now sitting on the edge of my bed. 
 
"Good morning Haneul," he said in a low, husky voice. 
 
"G-good morning W-Woohyun-ssi," I said, blinking my eyes at him. His smile was so charming, I just couldn't stop staring. 
 
"Would you like a morning kiss to start your day?" he then asked, making me round my eyes. 
 
"What?!" I shouted as he chuckled. "Woohyun, why are you in here anyways?"
 
"I wanted to see you," he said and leaned towards me. "I think I like you Haneul, even though I haven't been around that long."
 
"What are you saying?" I asked, leaning back as he got closer and closer. 
 
"I like you," he whispered and tilted his head to get into a better angle to kiss me. As that happened I tightly shut my eyes and squealed. 
 
Nothing happened. 
 
Something felt off and I slowly lifted my eyelids to see no one in my room. 
 
"I-I was dreaming?" I asked myself, looking around the room. "OMG! How can I get that kind of dream already?!"
 
I pulled my hair and felt myself blush in embarrassment. Ah~ I'm so lame!
 
There was a knock at my door and it slowly opened. I fixed my hair and just sat on my bed when Woohyun walked in. 
 
"It's time for breakfast Haneul," he said with that same smile I had just dreamt about. I quickly nodded and turned away. He slowly shut the door and I flopped in my bed, screaming into my pillow. 
 
"Ahh~!!! I'm such a fool!!" I shouted. I then heard the door open and I quickly sat up on my bed. Woohyun had poked his head in and stared at me. 
 
"Is there something wrong?" he asked as my heart pounded against my chest. 
 
"N-no, there's nothing wrong. Why?" I asked with a smile. He smiled back and shook his head. 
 
"It's nothing," he replied. "I thought I just heard you screaming, 'I'm such a fool' but I guess it was just me."
 
I felt myself blushing again of embarrassment and pulled my pillow up to my face. 
 
"Well, get ready for breakfast and you're going off to meet with the Nam residence," he said and the door clicked shut. I rubbed my temples and laid on my bed, not wanting to go down for breakfast, but I needed to because my stomach was grumbling. 
 
After washing up, I headed down into the dining hall and joined my family for breakfast. I didn't see Woohyun at all though, so that was good. 
 
"Luhan, why don't you hang out with Sunggyu and them again," mother said as he scoffed. 
 
"You know I can't stand those types of people," Luhan said, playing with his food. 
 
"But whether you like them or not, you should at least try to get along with them," appa said and looked at Luhan with a hard, strong look. 
 
"I understand," Luhan said when Woohyun came out from the kitchen, laughing with Sungsoo. 
 
"Oh~ you were in there the whole entire time?" umma asked as Woohyun nodded. "Did you both make breakfast today?"
 
"Nope, it was all Woohyun," Sungsoo said, wrapping his arm around Woohyun's shoulders. "It's delicious, isn't it?"
 
"It's tremendous," umma praised and ate her breakfast as I just couldn't stop staring at Woohyun. 
 
"Unnie, why are you staring at oppa?" Minah asked. I gasped and looked away, looking down at my food. I could feel everyones' eyes on me, especially his. "Unnie, do you-"
 
"Minah, keep eating," I said and stuffed her face. "Eat a lot."
 
She was now muffling with a mouth full of food while my family raised their eyebrows at me. 
 
"What? Can't I feed my little sister?" I asked them as they looked away and ate their food. 
 
"Umma, appa, can't I bring hyung with me to make things more comfortable? Whenever I'm with those Nam boys, I feel so...low," Luhan said as I quickly took a look at Woohyun to see his reaction. He showed no sort of expression though. 
 
"If he's fine with it then so are we," appa replied, looking at Woohyun. 
 
"Hyung, what do you say? Will you accompany me to hang with the Nam's sons? There are 5 of them, including Myungsoo is a total of 6 sons," he said as I looked at Woohyun again. 
 
"I'm sorry Luhan, but I don't think that's possible. A complete stranger like me entering their home is something they wouldn't appreciate," he said with an apologetic voice. 
 
"But you're not a stranger. You're my hyung," Luhan said, desperate. 
 
"Luhan, remember that say when they came over for dinner and I had accidentally spilt the soup on the ground. They didn't seem to like it very much, I'm sure they wouldn't want to see me again," Woohyun said and bowed to Luhan. "I'm sorry."
 
I knew Luhan was annoyed from rejection and so he replied, "Whatever."
 
"So childish," I muttered and looked at Woohyun, who bit his bottom lip. 
 
"Luhan, please don't act like that. It's childish for your age and if Woohyun doesn't want to go then don't force him-"
 
"I'll go," Woohyun then spoke, cutting umma off. "I'll assist you to the Nam's residence and I'll stay with you when you're with the sons of that household."
 
"Really?!" Luhan asked with sparkling eyes. Woohyun smiled and nodded. "Hyung's the best~!"
 
"So much for being the type that doesn't force anyone to do things," I said when Woohyun snickered. 
 
"I wasn't forced to do it. I did it myself for Luhan because I understand him. He'll feel uncomfortable and outcasted," Woohyun said as Luhan nodded. 
 
"You're always taking his side," I said and played with my food. 
 
"Because I treat him better than you," Luhan said and stuck his tongue out. Umma and appa shook their heads and got up from the table. 
 
"Please get ready in 15 minutes. We'll leave then," appa said and left the dining hall. 
 
"Oppa, help me pick my dress," Minah said to Luhan. He nodded and they both left as well, leaving Sungsoo, Woohyun and I alone. 
 
"Well, I'll quickly cook something for you to bring to the family," Sungsoo said and entered the kitchen now leaving me alone with Woohyun. 
 
"I'm such a fool," Woohyun suddenly spoke. I looked at him and tilted my head. 
 
"Pardon me?" I asked. 
 
"That's what you said earlier when I left your room. Why are you such a fool?" he asked as I didn't have any eye contact with him. 
 
"It was a dream I had and I was just...it's personal!" I said in a childish tone. He chuckled and approached me as I tensed up. He smiled and leaned down, our eyes meeting. 
 
"You're not a fool Haneul. I don't see you as one," he softly said with a heart-melting tone. "Just because of a weird dream doesn't make you a fool."
 
"W-weird dream?" I asked as he continued to smile, then walked away. "Yah! What does that mean?! What weird dream are you talking about exactly?! Yah! Woohyun!"
 
Woohyun's POV~
 
"Going back home...I shouldn't even call it home," I whispered and looked at myself in the mirror. "How should I dress? I don't want them to be able to recognize me."
 
The only thing I could think of was the mask I had worn on the night of the dinner party with appa and Madam. I grabbed the mask and put it on over my mouth, looking at myself in the mirror. 
 
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KICW_KxZdUw/UKWhKbFKNzI/AAAAAAAAAXM/LixXCXQGXMs/s1600/infinite-sungyeol-woohyun-Favim.com-443118_large.jpg
 
I really hope this disguise works. I don't want to cause a scene.