Chapter 19

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

 

Haneul's POV~
 
Getting ready for school, I smelt yummy food coming up into my room. I followed the smell and went into the kitchen to see pots and pans everywhere. 
 
"Is Chief Woo making new recipes again?" I wondered and looked around for him when Woohyun came out from the pantry. 
 
"Oh, you're awake," he said with a soft smile. "I was just making breakfast. Was there something you needed?"
 
"No, I was just drawn in by the food," I said with a soft smile. "Did you make all of these?"
 
"Yeah, I did," he said and was multitasking with all those food in the pots and pans. "Since Sungsoo hyung still isn't feeling well, I thought I'd cook until he recovers. Can't let you guys starve, right?"
 
I nodded and looked behind to see what he was making. It was some sort of vegetable soup and other stuff I've never seen, but they did look delicious. 
 
"Would you like to test it out?" Woohyun asked looking down at me. 
 
"Me?" I asked as he nodded. I smiled and stood by his side, nodding. He took a silver spoon and scooped up some of the soup, blowing it to cool. Just looking at his side profile, was perfect. His jawline, his lips and his fair skin was all perfect; even his hair was perfect. 
 
"It may still be hot, so be careful," he said and held the spoon up to me as I sipped the soup. It was seriously like heaven in my mouth. 
 
"It's delicious~!" I chimed and took the spoon from him, eating more. He chuckled and continued to cook. 
 
"I'm glad you like it," he said and looked down at me. "But you should be getting ready for school. You need to pack your school bag and you need to put on your tie. Breakfast will be done soon."
 
I smiled and skipped away, then stopped at the door to look back at Woohyun to see that the bandage was still wrapped around his hand. 
 
"Oppa," I said as he turned around to look at me. "Does your hand still hurt?"
 
He looked at it and smiled. "Not anymore, thanks to you."
 
I felt myself blush and nodded. I replied, "That's good. I'll be down in a bit and I'll go wake Minah up."
 
He nodded and turned back to concentrate on his cooking as I continued to stare at his muscular back. The longer I stared, the faster my heart pounding against my chest. 
 
Heading up into Minah's room, I saw that she had clothes everywhere. She must have gone through all her clothes just to see what she was going to wear today.
 
I walked up to her bed and tried to find her in the mess of stuffed animals. 
 
"Minah, where are you?" I sung and saw her sleeping face and messy bed hair. I giggled and lightly shook her body. "Minah, wake up. It's time for breakfast."
 
She slowly rose her head and rubbed her eyes, then looked at me half awake. 
 
"Shall we get you washed up?" I asked as she nodded, having her head drop down lower and lower. I smiled and picked her up, taking her to the bathroom to give her a bath. 
 
Woohyun's POV~
 
I finished cooking and set up the table for Minah, Haneul and I. Luhan had left with his parents early in the morning to do some work at the office. I was heading up to check up on them, but they were already heading down. 
 
"Oppa~!" Minah shouted with a big smile on her face and ran up to me as I lifted her up. "I smell good today, don't I?"
 
I pressed my nose against her soft, silky hair and smiled. 
 
"You smell wonderful," I said with a smile. "Like peaches!"
 
"Oh~ how'd you know? I used the shampoo with the peach scent!" she chimed as I chuckled at her. 
 
"Oppa just has a great sense of smell," I said. 
 
"Then how about unnie? What does she smell like?" she asked. I looked at Haneul as she returned the look. 
 
"Woohyun can't smell me from that far-"
 
"Vanilla," I said as she looked at me surprised. "She smells like vanilla. One of my favorite scents."
 
"Uwah~ oppa really is good! Then how about Luhan oppa?!" Minah asked. I didn't take my eyes off of Haneul and smiled. 
 
"Luhan?" I asked now looking at Minah. "He has that sweet, soft fragrance."
 
"What about umma and appa? Ou~ Sungsoo! What does he smell like?" Minah continued to ask as I laughed. 
 
"We'll do this another day. Why don't we eat breakfast for now?" I suggested and carried her to the dining room. I set her in a chair besides me and I helped her blow her soup while Haneul gracefully ate her soup. I noticed that her tie wasn't completely done and so I leaned over the table and reached for the tie when she pulled back. 
 
"What are you doing?" she asked, blinking at me. 
 
"Oh, I didn't mean to suddenly take action, but your tie; it's not fully tied," I said as she looked down at it. 
 
"Luhan or appa usually ties it for me and I'd watch. I tried doing it, but I guess it looks weird," she said, taking it off. I got out of my seat and walked around the table towards her and sat down besides her. 
 
"I'll tie it for you," I said and wrapped the tie around her collar and began tying it. With my bandaged hand, I couldn't do it properly, but I managed to get it to look good. 
 
"Thank you," she said and I nodded. I stood up and went back to my seat to feed Minah. I looked up just for a few seconds to see Haneul staring at me. 
 
"Is there something you'd like?" I asked as she shook her head. 
 
"I was just looking," she said with a sweet smile and continued to eat her soup. 
 
After breakfast, a butler took Haneul to school while I did the dishes with Minah's help. She was rinsing it while I washed the bowls and plates with soap. I heard the door open and saw Sungsoo walking in. 
 
"How are you feeling?" I asked him. 
 
"I feel better thanks to you," he said with that jolly smile of his. "Your soup are really delicious. You have to teach me one day how to make it, we'll exchange recipes."
 
"Sungsoo sharing his ingredients with me?" I teased as he laughed. 
 
"I give you permission to enter my kitchen," he said and smiled. "I can finish washing the dishes from here. You should be getting Minah ready for day care."
 
"But you're still sick-"
 
"It's fine, it's just dishes," he said and took the rubber gloves from me. "Go and get her pretty and ready."
 
"Got it," I said and picked Minah up to take her to her room to get ready.