Chapter 14

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

Woohyun's POV~

I've been following Luhan for hours now, but I'm used to it considering I follow Madam Nam around everywhere when she shopped. Luhan would place the clothing over his body seeing if they would fit him or not and to see how good he looked in them. I looked around the store when I laid eyes on Haneul, who was looking for clothes with Minah. 
 
"Hyung, lets go look for boxers," Luhan said and dragged me to that section, making me lose sight of her. 
 
"Luhan, are you really going to buy all of those?" I asked him while he was having a hard time carry the loads of clothes. He looked at me with his deer eyes and nodded. "Let me help you carry those then. They look heavy."
 
"It's fine hyun-"
 
"LUHANNIE~~~!!!!" a voice shouted from the other side of the store. Luhan and I turned to look and saw a skinny, blonde guy coming towards us while waving. Luhan gasped loudly and quickly hid behind me. 
 
"What are you doing Luhan?" I asked him as he clenched onto my sleeves. 
 
"Hyung, don't let that kid get close to me. He's scary hyung," Luhan said pushing towards the back. 
 
"Luhan, what are you doing there?" the boy said with sparkling eyes. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh~ you look familiar. What's your name?"
 
"Don't tell him hyung," Luhan warned. 
 
"Luhan, that's rude isn't it? You can't tell people to not introduce theirselves?" the boy said with a grin, then turned to me. "Hi, I'm Key. A friend of Haneul and Luhan-"
 
"You're not my friend. You're my stalker-"
 
"Luhan-ssi, that's disrespectful to be calling me a stalker-"
 
"What's so disrespectful about that?! I'm your hyung! You're being disrespectful for always invading in my private space!" Luhan shouted like a child. Being in between isn't really something you'd want to do. "Why are you here anyways?!"
 
"Shopping, what else?" Key said with a smile then looked at me. "So, your name?"
 
"I'm Woohyun, it's nice to meet you Key-ssi," I said and bowed to him. He smiled and patted my back. 
 
"It's nice to meet you Woohyun~!" he said then tuned to look at Luhan. "Looks like I've found someone else to follow around."
 
"Yah! Just stick to Jonghyun!" Luhan shouted. Key sighed and looked at his nails, picking at them. 
 
"He's getting boring. He seems to be interested in Taemin now too. I mean have you not seen the photos that have been roaming around in school? It's ridiculous," Key said with a pout. He pulled out his cellphone and showed us.
 
120721_shinee_jonghyuntaemin_1.jpg
 
"Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to you and Woohyun~! Haneul wanted to hang out too, so I came for her," Key said with a smile.
 
"Just get lost already," Luhan mumbled and Key waved us goodbye. 
 
"He seems like a nice guy," I said. Luhan widened his eyes and shook me. 
 
"Hyung, don't tell me he turned you on!" Luhan said. 
 
"Excuse me?" I asked as Luhan hung his head and sighed. 
 
"Nevermind, lets just continue to shop now that he's gone and with Haneul-"
 
"He's still looking this way though," I said and looked at Key, who waved to me. I returned the wave and smiled; next thing you know I'm being pulled away from Luhan. 
 
Haneul's POV~
 
"That Woohyun guy is nice. How old is he?" Key asked while looking at Luhan and Woohyun. 
 
"Somewhere in his early 20s," I replied. Minah had left me for appa and they paid for their clothing, while I was still searching. Key poked my cheek, making me look up at him. 
 
"Who are those clothes for?" he asked, pointing down to the clothes I had in my arms. I could already feel my face blush. He narrowed his eyes at me and grinned. "Don't tell me...it's for Woohyun, isn't it?"
 
"N-no, it's for Luhan," I stuttered as he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my neck. 
 
"You can't fool me bestie. I know you have something for Woohyun," Key teased as I giggled from his playfulness, although its nothing new. 
 
"I don't " I simply said, walking away. 
 
"Sure you don't," he said and followed. "Why are you buying him clothes then? Why aren't you buying me any?"
 
"It's because...because I feel bad for him. I could see in his eyes that he went through a lot. I want to treat him well and the only I could do it is by giving him clothes," I softly said as Key made a face. 
 
"If you want to treat him well then you're just going to have to give yourself to him in order to treat him well. It's like a treat for him to feel good," he said. I looked at him in disgust and gently punched his arm. 
 
"Why do you say such disgusting things?" I said and walked away. 
 
"But you know he needs that pleasure! Every guy does! It's their way of finding comfort!" he shouted; it was so loud that everyone in the store heard it. I glared at Key and quickly walked away from him and his embarrassing self. I for sure knew Woohyun and Luhan had heard it.
 
 I bought all the clothes I had on me and waited for the two to finish up. I waited out on the streets, sitting on a bench with my legs stretched out with Key next to me. Appa and Minah had already gone to the ice cream shop, so I'm stuck to wait for them. It's not that I had to, but I wanted to.
 
Looking down at my shoes and with the sun's warmth hitting me, a shadow then appeared and it became dark. I looked up and saw what I had thought it was Woohyun or Luhan, but instead, Myungsoo. 
 
"Myungsoo-ssi," I gasped. "What are you doing here?"
 
He smiled down at me and sat down, between Key and I. Key looked at me with suspicious eyes; I knew what he was thinking about. Myungsoo looked at me then looked at Key, then back to me. 
 
"Uhm, did I interrupt you two or something?" he asked exchanging looks with me and Key. 
 
"No, no you didn't. We were just waiting in silence," I said with a soft uneasy laugh. "Uhm, this is my best friend Key by the way. Key this is...uhm..."
 
"I'm her fiancé, Nam Myungsoo," he said and flashed a perfect smile, making Key round his eyes. 
 
"Omo, you're handsome," Key said mesmerized as Myungsoo chuckled. "Haneul! You didn't tell me anything about Myungsoo!"
 
"I-I'm sorry...?" I said as Key stood up. He was mad. 
 
"Why do you always get these handsome men?" Key said out of jealousy and huffed out a sigh, then blinked his eyes. "Wait wait wait...hold on...you said you're her fiancé right?"
 
Myungsoo nodded. 
 
"Then Haneul, why do you like..." Key trailed off and gasped. "You cougar! You have Myungsoo and Wo-"
 
I stood up and quickly covered his mouth. "Key oppa. I told you already that I don't like him and this man, I was forced into this marriage."
 
"Don't say it like that. You make it sound like you don't want to marry me. Do you not?" Myungsoo asked with a soft voice. 
 
"It's not like that. I just..." I said, not knowing what else to add on. "Myungsoo, I-"
 
"Don't take it seriously. I was just joking," Myungsoo said and stood up. "Lets go out tonight, Haneul-ssi."
 
"But I already have plans with Key-"
 
"It's fine. You go ahead and have your fun," Key said with a smile. "I guess I'll just leave the two of you alone."
 
Key smiled and skipped off with his bag of clothes. I watched him disappear and sighed. 
 
"I have to wait for my brother though, so I'll have to decline," I said, half lying. I didn't really care about waiting for Luhan anymore honestly, but I really didn't want to be alone with Myungsoo.
 
"Then we'll wait together," he said. I was going to say something, but someone caught my eyes. It was Woohyun, he was walking away with his hood up. I was going to go after him, but someone grabbed my hand. 
 
"Where are you going?" Myungsoo asked. "Your brother hasn't come out yet. I can see his huge, deer eyes in the store from here."
 
Luhan came out and looked at me, then asked, "Where did hyung go?"
 
"He went that way," I said pointing in the direction Woohyun went to. "Did something happen?"
 
"He was going to find you and check up on you, but I guess he just left," Luhan said then looked at Myungsoo. "Oh, good evening Myungsoo-ssi."
 
Myungsoo did a head nod and looked down at me. 
 
"I'm guessing you two have a date, so I'll leave you both and inform appa to not wait for you," Luhan said with a smile and walked away. We watched Luhan walk away until I noticed that Myungsoo and I were still holding hands. I tried to let go, but he held on tighter and dragged me to walk. 
 
"Let's enjoy our time together while we're alone," Myungsoo said, but it wasn't said in a romantic way; his tone didn't even sound happy. He could've said it like this, "Lets just get this day over with because I was forced to take you out."