Chapter 29

Who Says Cinderella Can't Become a Princess...or Should I Say a Prince?

Haneul's POV~

"This week we will be holding a fall festival!" the President said, tapping on the podium. "What should the theme be?"
 
"Ouuu~ anime cosplay!"
 
"Cafe~!"
 
"y waitresses!"
 
"Yeah man!!! Let's go with that!"
 
"No! You guys are too erted!" 
 
It wasn't long when the boys and the girls of the class were arguing. I just sat at my desk with Key, watching them; it was quite entertaining actually.
 
"Guys, stop!" the President said, slamming the podium. "Guys! SHUT UP!"
 
That quiet everyone down. 
 
"Please boys, let's do something that's school appropriate and something that won't blind children and parent's eyes. It will be open to the public and families will come," the President said. "Let's brainstorm. What did we do last year?"
 
"We had a little sports theme last year," the Vice President said.
 
"Then we won't do that this year and do something different," the President said while tapping her pen on the table. "Any suggestions?"
 
"Prez, we suggested the y waitresses," Taesung, a male student, said as he was resting his chin on his palm. She glared at him and shook her head.
 
"You do that at home then," she said and sighed.
 
"How about an International kind of theme? We could serve food of a country and dress up like them, for example Japan," I suggested. Now all eyes were on me.
 
"That doesn't sound bad," Key said agreeing with me.
 
"I've always wanted to wear Ao Dai, a Vietnamese traditional clothing," Jisun said.
 
"I want to be in charge of France~!"
 
"I want to do China!!!!"
 
Everyone began speaking over each other and that made the President annoyed again.
 
"Okay! We'll go with this idea, but there's so many countries and not so many of us," she said.
 
"Each class has their own theme and will be holding it in an assigned area around the school, why don't we just join together with them?" Vice President asked her. Eungie (President), scratched her head and thought about it when a male student from the other class walked in.
 
"What is your theme for the festival? My class can't seem to think of anything, so we were hoping to just join your class since our assigned area is right next to each other," he asked. He must have been the President for Class B-2.
 
"We were planning to do an International kind of theme," Eungie said as he nodded.
 
"That sounds like a great theme," he smiled, then came a female student standing next to him. She was probably the Vice President.
 
"I heard an International theme," she said with a bright smile. "I've always wanted to do one, but we didn't have enough people. Is it okay if we join you guys?"
 
"Oh, really?!" Eungie exclaimed as they both nodded. "That would be great~!"
 
"Then it's settled," the male student said and looked down at the female student. "We have the courtyard, so we could hold all the food there."
 
"We only have 3 rooms in the East Wing, where you guys are so I guess we'll hold small games there,"  Eungie said and they nodded. "How about your class join us in here, so we can discuss this through?"
 
"Sounds good," the female student said with a smile, then leaned back looking into the hallway. "YAH! Get in here!"
 
Her shouting took us by surprise, but it worked. Within seconds Class B-2 entered our classroom and the real deal began.
 
After deciding what we were going to do with the festival, we all decided to end it for the day, considering that we've been talking all day till dusk.
 
"That's a wrap for today, thank you all for corroperating. Go home safely," Eungie said and so we all walked out of the classroom and out of the school.
 
"It's really dark out today," I said to Key as he nodded.
 
"Would you like me to walk you home?" he asked, but I shook my head.
 
"I texted Luhan to pick me up, he'll be here soon," I said and he nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow."
 
He smiled and nodded. "I'll see you then."
 
All the students who have stayed behind for the meeting have left, leaving me alone or at least I thought so.
 
"Oh~ you haven't gone yet?" the male President asked from behind. If I remember correctly, his name's Yongsuk. He approached me and looked at the school gate. "Is your ride coming?"
 
"It should be," I sighed and looked up at him. "And you?"
 
"It should be coming as well. I guess we'll see who gets to go home first," he chuckled and we stood there in silence. It wasn't long when we saw headlights heading towards us and I noticed right away that it was Luhan's car.
 
"It looks like I'll be going first," I said and looked up at him. "Are you sure your ride is coming? If not then I could give you a ride home."
 
"It's fine, I know it's coming," he smiled and gestured me to get in the car.
 
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a good night Yongsuk," I said and bowed, getting into the car. I fastened my seatbelt and sighed.
 
"Oppa, what took you so long? I've been waiting f-" I looked next to me and gasped. "W-Woohyun!"
 
He just looked at me and smiled.
 
"Luhan didn't want to pick you up, he got lazy and told me to do so," he softly said and gently stepped on the gas. "I'm sorry it took awhile to get here. I've never been to your school before, so I kind of got lost."
 
I giggled and smiled at him.
 
"It's fine, at least I wasn't standing there alone," I said then thought of Yongsuk. "But he's alone...."
 
"Should we turn around and pick him up?" Woohyun asked. He glanced at me as I bit my bottom lip.
 
"He should be fine. He probably left already," I said and looked out the window when he suddenly stopped the car and did a u-turn right in the middle of the street. "Oppa, what are you doing?"
 
"Just checking," he smiled and drove back to school when we were just halfway home. Getting closer to the school, I saw someone walking alongside the road.
 
"That's him, isn't it?" Woohyun asked, stopping the car right in front of Yongsuk, who looked at us surprised. I nodded and got out of the car, walking up to him.
 
"H-Haneul, what are y-"
 
"I'll send you home," I said with a smile and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the car. "Get in and we'll send you home."
 
"But-"
 
"No buts," I said and made a face. "Just get in. Oppa and I don't bite."
 
He nodded and go in the car. I got in as well and looked at Woohyun, who looked back at Yongsuk, then he smiled.
 
"Where's your house?" Woohyun kindly asked. Yongsuk told him the location and so Woohyun drove off into the night, sending Yongsuk home, then going home ourselves.
 
"Thank  you oppa," I said once he stopped at the front doors.
 
"For what?" he asked, unbuckling himself.
 
"For picking me up, for going back to get Yongsuk and for dropping him off at his house," I said with a smile. He looked at me and smiled back.
 
"I couldn't leave you alone and him too," he said and gently ruffled my hair. We both then got out of the car and walked inside together. "But why did you end so late?"
 
"Ah~ we were discussing our plan for the school festival," I said as he nodded. "We're doing an international theme this year. It's going to be exciting!"
 
"It sounds exciting," he chuckled and headed up the stairs.
 
"Oppa!" I called out his name as he looked back down at me. "You'll come, right?"
 
He flashed that perfect smile of his and nodded.
 
"Of course I will. I don't want to miss this opportunity of seeing you have fun with your friends," he said, making me blush and smile. "Oh and I left you some food from dinner. I heated it up before I picked you up, but since we kind of traveled around, it might have gotten cold. Just quickly heat it up and it'll be fine."
 
"Thank you," I said and he nodded, heading up to his room. I went into the dining room and saw all these dishes wrapped up; I touched the bowls and they were still warm. I smiled to myself and sat down in my seat. "You're such a bad liar. You didn't come late because you got lost, but because you were making all of these just for me."