Annoying

Living with Mister Arrogant

 

 

NARRATOR

 

 

 

You chuckled, and Myungsoo cleared his throat.

“Me first?” You started. He shook his head. “No, me first.”

You scoffed at that. “What happened to ‘ladies first’?”

He glanced at you for a second with a silly look on his face. “You think you're a lady?.”

“Ya!” You protested, getting worked up. Myungsoo was already shaking with laughter on his seat, a big grin on his face.

 

After composing himself, his cold arrogant self clicked back.

“So... you brought a boy over at my house?” He spat out. You gawked at him. “Your house? It’s my house too!”

“Whatever. Who was that?” His voice was demanding, which irked you a lot.

You made a face at him. He was just too arrogant, annoying, cold, bad, mean and etc. “My cousin. Why do you care anyway? It's my house too now.”

“Cousin, really?” He looked at you for a second. You just replied with a ‘hmmm.’

“Well, who knows? I was afraid you were banging random guys at my house.”

 

That just did it. Your head turned to him in an instant. “It’s my house too.” You seethed. “And you know what Mister Arrogant? I’m not that kind of girl.” Your jaw was clenched and your fist was balled. Anger was running up your system.

Myungsoo seemed to notice it, but he didn’t care. He just shrugged. “It doesn’t matter what kind o girl you are, just not on my house.”

“IT’S MY HOUSE TOO!”

 

 

 

He dropped you at your cousin’s condo building. You just slammed the door of his Maserati as you walked out. He shot you a glare through the window and you just trudged away without looking back. He won’t even treat you to dinner. *That douche.*

Good enough that the first floor of the building was filled with little food shops. A smile spread on your face as you inhaled the sweet aroma of shawarma.

 

“Seohyun Unnie. Thank heavens!” You dramatically exhaled as you entered her unit. Se looked at you from head to toe and was a bit stunned. “What happened to you?”

You jumped on her couch, burying your head on the pillow. “I hate my housemate!” Your muffled scream was heard. Seohyun chuckled and grabbed drinks on her small kitchen.

“What did he do now?” She asked, handing you a glass of orange juice.

You jolted up and frowned. “He doesn’t have to do anything. Nothing in him is likeable! That arrogant douche!”

Thirsty as you were, you gulped down the orange liquid in seconds.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to him.” She chuckled, sipping from her glass.

Instead of being comforted, you were horrified. “Get used to him? Oh please just shoot me now!” You lay on the couch, sighing heavily. “I hate that dude! I hate him!” You punched the helpless couch as you ranted.

Seohyun just looked at you, giggling. It was entertaining to see you angry, especially your expression which she finds amusing.

“Unnie!” You cried out, seeing her just laugh there. She tried to compose herself, but was caught in her laughing fit. “Sorry, you’re just so funny!”

You rolled your eyes and walked to the glass wall. With quick hands, you slid the curtains to the side and let the view of Seoul calm you.

“Kim Myungsoo, I’ll get you someday.” You hissed.

In fact you looked like a little child throwing tantrums a while ago, and now venting out anger by declaring revenge.

 

 

It was past 11pm when you returned. The lights were already turned off, and the dim yellow lights prevailed. It looked serene and calm; the house. Yet it was messy as hell, and your thoughts directly diverted to your hated person, Myungsoo.

“What a jerk.” You mumbled as you kicked the can of Grape juice on the floor.

Myungsoo heard you enter from his room. He snorted and went back to indulging himself in games. “What a brat.” He spat out as he killed the opponent, abusing the poor console buttons as he pressed.

 

 

Next morning, you woke up with a heavy headache. It was like something was hammering on your head, affecting your mood. Your phone buzzed on the corner. It was an incoming call from your brother.

“What?” You spat out, annoyed. Yoochun chuckled at the other line. “Good Morning to you too,  hot-tempered ahjumma.”

You rolled your eyes as if he was with you. “Ha-ha, Oppa. Very funny.”

Yoochun snickered at the other line. “Are you… PMSing, Hae?”

You just had to protest at that. “Am not! Ugh, what do you want brother?”

“Just checking up on you. How are you doing there?”

You frowned. “I'm close to being a murderer. I hate my housemate.”

“You have a housemate? What’s her name?”

You laughed bitterly. “You mean HIS name.”

Yoochun just burst out like that. “WHAT? You’re living with a guy?! How dumber can you get, Park Eunhae?!”

“Before you scold me, ask Dad! He set me up to this!” You cried back, annoyed to the bone. Early morning and you were already fuming.

Yoochun exhaled big time.  “Ah… I remember now. Uncle Kim’s son?”

“So you know the douche.”

He grunted. “You’re so hot-headed. I’ll call you back when you cool down. Love you, Hae. Bye.” With that, the line went dead without you having the chance to reply to what he said. Your brother must be annoyed to. for him, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

 

 

-----------

 

“I’m late! Sheez!” You stumbled on the campus gates and ran for your life towards your first class. On your way, you bumped to someone, your books all diving for the floor.

You let out a groan and picked them all up. The guy helped you, fortunately.

When you looked up, you instantly recognized him.

“Sleeping dude!” You blurted out. He just raised a brow at you. “Here.” He handed your books and coolly walked towards the room, whistling to some unknown tune.

However, you on the other hand hurriedly ran before the bell rings.

 

But then, you stopped abruptly and realized that sleeping dude was going to be late as well.

“Hey you!” You turned your head, calling him over. He just widened his eyes at you.

“We’re late! Run!” You hollered.

He chuckled. “I don’t really ca—“

He was cut off when you grabbed his wrist and dragged him with you towards the room. His eyes rounded as both of you ran. When you stepped inside the room, the bell rang. You exhaled dramatically. “Phew, that was close. Good Heavens!”

L.joe cleared his throat.

You looked at him, and realized that you were still holding his wrist. "Oh, sorry!” You mumbled and jerked your hand away. He snickered. “I don’t care if I’m late, you know.” He  brushed past you and strutted towards his seat. You just shrugged. “Whatever, sleeping dude.”

 

“I have a name. L.joe.” He blurted out. Even he was surprised with himself. Why did he say that, anyway?

You nodded nonchalantly. “I like sleeping dude better. I’m Eunhae though.”

The teacher was running late. You were waiting, and you regretted running to the room earlier. It drained you easily.

Ljoe chuckled as he examined your face. “You’re new here.”

You just nodded, fanning yourself with a notebook. The students were back on their chaotic routine.

“Well, welcome to Seoul University then.” He said in a monotonous tone and leaned back on his chair, preparing to doze off again. You ‘tsked’ at his direction and busied yourself with your phone, texting your brother. You had to apologize for your sour attitude a while ago on the phone.

 

“Omona, Myungsoo Oppa and Woohyun Oppa are on the other room!” The girls at the back chattered, squealing like seals. You rolled your eyes at them and went back to texting. L.joe muttered something incoherent as his slumber got disturbed.

*Kim Myungsoo?* You thought, hearing more chatters mentioning the name.

You wondered if it was him they were talking about. With nothing else to do, you stood up and casually strolled out the room. You walked through the hallway and passed by the other room, taking a peek. A group of girls were already crowding over the door, peeking like there’s no tomorrow. You shrugged, not seeing anything.

Then the door opened, and your housemate walked out with a smug expression on his face. The girls squealed on cue. “Myungsoo Oppa!” They called out sweetly with their girly high-pitched voices. You gaped at them, wanting to puke your lungs out. “They’re fangirling over him?! That arrogant douche?!” You scoffed, suddenly uninterested.

Myungsoo saw you there and he smirked. In fact, he heard the words 'arrogant douche' and instantly recognized your voice.

“Hey Park Eunhae.” He called out.

You reluctantly turned to look at him, and also the girls glaring at you. Their ‘Myungsoo Oppa’ just called you, and they hated you now. Bet they're going to ambush you later with their desperate ways.

“Yes?” You raised your brow at him. Myungsoo eyed you from head to toe.

He smirked even more and winked at your direction. Your expression turned sour at seeing that face. With a disgusted scoff, you hurriedly jogged towards your room before the fangirls could skin you alive. They were already talking about you harshly.

*That arrogant dude, he wants his army of desperate girls to kill me now?!!*

 

L.joe’s brows furrowed as he saw you stomp towards your seat with a big frown on your face. You took your seat down and slammed your binder on the desk.

“Aiiiish!” You messed your hair and looked out the window.

 

He tilted his head to the side, looking at your back.

*Weird girl.*

 

 

 

____________________________________________

KEKEKEKEKE :D

leave some comments!:) thanks!