Revealed

Living with Mister Arrogant

 

 

NARRATOR

 

Myungsoo panicked. He was from the state of being stunned, and now he’s in rage. How could a mysterious stranger pay for their meal, and send messages like he knows you for years. Yes he’s arrogant and well, a jerk, but he knows what danger is when it’s there.

“Haven’t changed?” He snickered. He stopped when he saw your face, the color almost drained. “Ya! Do you know any man here?”

You croaked, like a lump of wax was stuck on your throat.

“…Hae? Are you… okay?” He blinked.

You could only nod.

“What is happ—“

“Let’s get out.” You abruptly stood up and walked to the door, Myungsoo trailing behind with a big question mark on his head.

 

Myungsoo held your elbow to stop you from walking so fast.

“Can you stop walking for a while and explain?!” He raked his hair, frustration clearly painted on his face. You bit your lip, looking at him. “I… That man…”

“Is a stranger. Maybe he likes you. Ew, bad taste.” Myungsoo ranted, his hands clenched. You shook  your head at everything he said, slowly getting irked.

“You don’t understand! I need to find that man! He went out!” You flung your hands up, desperate. Myungsoo exhaled dramatically. “Why?!”

 

“Because she misses me so much.”

Yoochun walked in with his hands on his pockets, wearing his favorite signature smile. Myungsoo’s brows rose. Your eyes rounded, and without any further due, wrapped your arms around him in a tight embrace. “Oppa! You didn’t even call!”

He chuckled, caressing your hair. “Where’s the thrill if I call?”

“You dummy!” You pulled away, dabbing a finger on his chast. Yoochun rolled his eyes and snickered. “Whatever, Hae.”

Myungsoo stood there, unmoving. His brows arched, and his body tensed. Questions were flying on his head.

You turned to him and looped your arm on his. He woke up, taken aback by the simple action. “Oppa, meet Myungsoo! He’s the one making my life a hell lately.”

Yoochun chuckled. “Hello, Myungsoo-sshi. I’m Park Yoochun, Eunhae’s brother.”

Myungsoo nodded and shook his hand, still stunned.

“I can say the same for you.” He turned to you, seething. You grinned, blinking innocently. “What?”

“You make my life a living hell.” He snorted.

“Well your effect on mine is worse.”

Yoochun looked at both of you in amusement.

“I see what you guys are talking about.”

Both of you looked at him, and he chuckled.

“So… can I see the house?” He had a lopsided grin, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Harang’s brows raised quiically as the three of you entered the door. She smiled when her eyes met Myungsoo’s. “Oh, I see we have a visitor.”

Yoochun lightly smiled. “Hello, I’m Eunhae’s brother.”

Harang nodded, a smile glued on her face. “Woah, you two do look alike.”

You rolled your eyes, snickering inwardly at her good girl façade. Yoochun chuckled lightly, ruffling your hair. “Yeah, she got her good looks from me.”

Myungsoo cleared his throat, interrupting. “So, let’s all have a seat?”

 

You gently poured four glasses of juice, setting them all up in the tray. You stumbled on your steps with the tray on your hands, the glasses slightly moving. Myungsoo’s head jerked to your direction and he immediately stood up, taking the tray away from your unstable palms. “Clumsy as ever.” He whispered, for only both of you to hear.

Yoochun watched with his brow raised. Harang uncomfortably squirmed in her seat.

 

“So that was Myungsoo… He grew up.” Yoochun nonchalantly commented, swirling a pen between his long sender fingers. Both of you were finally alone in your room.

You nodded, blowing a raspberry. “Good thing we can get along now.”

“Yeah, I can see that.” He chuckled, sarcasm oozing in his tone. He wiggled his brows playfully ad approached you, plopping beside you in your bed. “And that girl, they look close.” He whispered, his eyes intensely glued on your face.

You moved away, shooting him a quizzical look. “Yeah… and?”

“I don’t know. They just look close.”

“They are. And it’s disgusting, because it’s Harang forcing herself to Myungsoo.” You snickered with distate, rolling your eyes. The thought of Harang bugged you, it forever will.

Yoochun stared at you with amusement. “Oh, really? That’s… unique for a girl.”

“Unique my . That’s what you call clingy.” You snorted.

“But I thi—“

“I don’t even know how I survived it with her around here.”

Yoochun poked your nose, wiggling his index finger close to your face. “Don’t be so mean. That’s not what I taught you, Park Eunhae.” He chided softly.

A pout formed on your lips. “I’m not… It’s just… annoying.”

“Why would it even annoy you? There’s no point.” He raised a brow, inwardly smirking to himself. You sighed. “I… don’t know.” Blood rushed to your cheeks, and your hands trembled.

Chun smiled slyly. “You know what? I think you’re je—“

“Goodnoght Oppa, I need to sleep now. Whoo~ school is tiring! Call me, ara? Love youuuu~” You hollered, kicking him with your feet and pushing him towards the door. He tried to argue, but you shut the door.

“Goodnight to you too, sis.” He chuckled, shaking his head.

 

 

L.joe walked in the school campus the next day, his face emotionless. Every step he made was burdensome, for one reason we all know.

He sat by the abandoned benches again, scanning the students with his eyes. Observing people wasn’t so bad after all. Yet he cringed uncomfortable at the sight of couples holding hands, acting all lovey-dovey.

He was about to walk away from the disturbing sights and proceed to class, when a particular voice stopped him.

“But I can go home on my own! You already sent me here, okay? Now I get to decide how to go home.” You harrumphed; crossing your arms.Myungsoo’s car beeped as he locked it, and approached you with his brows furrowed. “Abbeoji wants us to eat dinner together with your brother, so stop being a brat. I’ll pick you up after your last class.”

“Ahhh! I hate you!” You stopmed your foot, trudging away. Myungsoo chuckled behind, fastening his pace so he can walk beside you. “And besides, why hassle when you can ride with the ever so handsome Kim Myungsoo?”

“Because of that.” You shuddered.

His brow rose. “That? What ‘that’?”

“Your reeking arrogance, you jerk.”

He rolled his eyes, pushing you lightly. “You think I can bear your brat-tiness? No, I’m just… pretending to be okay with it!” He grinned triumphantly, happy to have a good comeback. However, you snickered at how lame it was. “Stop it, you’re embarrassing yourself.”

“Ya!”

“I’m already suffering too much just because I live with you, atleast stop being so embarrassing.” You pressed your lips into a thin line, fighting bak a giggle. Myungsoo sent you his death glare. “Oh so you think I’m embarrassing? Let’s see.”

He smirked darkly before walking away. You chuckled, making your way to your class.

 

L.joe clenched his fist, his eyes sharp.

“They… they live together?” He spat out, something inside him boiling. But deep inside the heat, the pounding of his heart was stronger, it was crucially painful.

 

 

________________________________________

tsk tsk tsk.