You're Mine

Living with Mister Arrogant

 

NARRATOR

 

 

You stood a good meter away from Myungsoo, mentally torturing yourself. You wanted so badly to find answers within yourself. Why does your heart flutter like crazy when he’s with you? The tingling feeling? The churning on your stomach? The retarded smile on your face?

He finished locking up the greenhouse, rubbing his hands together to get rid of the dust.

“Let’s eat?”

Your eyes lit up, at the sound of food, but quickly felt the embarrassment creep up again. Myungsoo chuckled. “You’re really a pig.”

You snickered at that. “Let’s eat then, douche.”

He smiled to himself. *I’m getting there, Eunhae. I’m getting there.*

 

Since it was still early, both of you ended up in a nearby Korean restaurant. Immediately, you ordered those traditional yummy dishes, like Kimchi chigae, samgyupsal, Kimbap.

Myungsoo can just shake his head in amusement.

You on the other hand, can’t help but smile. You were thankful Myungsoo opened up, for it made you feel more comfortable around him. “Do you want anything else?” You asked him after stating all your orders. He raised his hands up, waving it. “I think you ordered enough for a party.”

You stuck your tongue out. “Doesn’t matter. You’re paying.”

He shook his head. “I’m not.”

You rolled your eyes. “Then let’s wash dishes then.”

Myungsoo panicked at the thought of getting himself dirty.

He cleared his throat, looking away. “I…I’ll pay.”

You just had to chuckle at that.

 

After eating, both of you ended up in an amusement park. He shuddered at the thought, but you were all giddy. You grinned seeing the sign, and Myungsoo groaned.

“I told you we could go to the mall.” He reasoned.

You shook your head, a lopsided grin plastered on your face. “I’m fine here.”

Myungsoo sighed, defeated. You happily slipped out of the car and pulled him towards the ticket line. He was cursing mentally.

At the line, you were too engrossed looking at the pamphlets. Myungsoo blew a raspberry, looking at the people lining up. Not far enough, a group of college girls batted their lashes at him. They smiled and giggled, doing all those cutesy stuff. He quickly looked away, annoyed.

His sight landed on a group of guys ogling at your back. They were murmuring to each other, obviously talking about you. Good thing he made you change into pants.

He ignored the guys, diverting his attention to you. “See? I told you the mall is better. It’s freaking hot in here.”

You shot him a look. “Can you please stop complaining?”

He rolled his eyes and looked away. Again, his sight landed on the boys. They were now high-fiving, their eyes lustfully staring. Myungsoo felt anger rise within him.

He encircled his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. Your eyes shot wide, holding your breath. “Myung!” You squeaked. However Myungsoo was still glaring at the guys. They shook their heads in disappointement and spared themselves by stopping themselves from looking. Myungsoo’s eyes were sharp.

“Why do you attract so much trouble?” He whispered, still maintaining his hold on you. You couldn’t respond, your heart was hammering again.

 

“Bumpppppp carrrrs!” You beamed. Myungsoo looked at the electric cars ahead, bored. He pretended to yawn. “I don’t—“

But you were already dragging him towards the entrance.

At the ride, you were endlessly bumping his car, sending shock to his system. He cursed, annoyed. He was helplessly trying to take revenge, yet you were too good at it.

“Ya brat!” He shrieked, taking another bump. You grinned, stucking your tongue out at him. “Loser douche!” You hollered.

 

Myungsoo dramatically exhaled after getting out of his assigned bump car. You laughed and took his arm, again dragging him out.

“How can you be so good?” He muttered. You huffed, grinning at him. “Meet the pro.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, but was interrupted when he saw your arm encircled around his while you walked around looking for rides. A smile tugged on his lips.

“We should ride the coaster.” You beamed, pulling him to the coaster ride.

He nodded mindlessly, still hyped with your arm on his.

But little did you know, it was a mistake to take the coaster ride.

 

“Darn!” Myungsoo cursed, looking at your pale face. You held the metal protector tightly, biting your lip. “I thought… it…. It… is just….”

“What? A SMALL COASTER RIDE?! Eunhae, this is the biggest roller coaster in Seoul!” He chided. You nodded, unable to give a response.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He had no problem riding high rides, he was used to it. The problem was you. He could perfectly see the blood draining out of your face, and the quivering of your lips as the ride started moving.

“Ya..” He gently nudged you, but you were not moving. Your were just staring at the view ahead, pale as a sheet.

Myungsoo sighed in frustration. “You really do attract trouble.” He groaned.

He took your hand, tightly gripping it. “Grip my hand really tight like this, arasso?”

You nodded, securing his hand on yours. And the hell ride started.

 

“That was awesome.” He muttered. You staggered while getting down, dumbfounded. Myungsoo chuckled. “Ya brat. You okay?”

You shook your head. “I…”

“Dummy. You decided to take that ride.”

You nodded, taking the blame all to yourself.

Myungsoo exhaled and shook your shoulders gently. “Wakey wakey.”

You shot him a look. Myungsoo chuckled and gently tapped your cheeks. “Wah, you look like a zombie, Hae.”

“I… I…” You started.

“I’m thirsty. I’m getting drinks. Stay here.” He mumbled and walked away, leaving you on a bench. You looked at his retreating figure, your heart thumping loudly against your ribcage.

Yes, you were afraid of that ride. But truth be told, you wouldn’t have survived it without Myungsoo’s securing hands. And his mere presence.

And how he tapped your cheeks a while ago, that was another issue.

The thought itself sent butterflies on your tummy.

“What is he doing to me?”

 

 

It was a perfect time for them. You were indulged in your thoughts, your lips occasionally twitching. The group of guys from a while ago smiled to themselves, only the word ‘jackpot’ revolving around their minds.

“Hey there.”One of them smiled at you, his eyes leering. You moved farther from him, blinking innocently. “Uh.. hey.”

The others surrounded you, but not too close. Another walked towards you, his eyes playful. “You’re really pretty. Do you want to hang with us for a while?”

You gulped, now feeling fear rise within you. You gripped your bag tight, eyes darting everywhere to look for Myungsoo. But he was nowhere to be found. “I…uh…”

“Come on, we won’t bore you.” The other one retorted, tugging on your wrist. You tried to pry his hands away, but he was strong. “Get you hands off me.”

“Ohhh feisty.” Another guy cooed, leveling his face with yours. “Don’t make us do this the hard way, pretty one.” He winked, and it instantly sent shivers down your spine. And his breath reeked of alcohol, that grossed your brains out.

“Please, leave me alo—“

But they were already dragging you away, as you fought back helplessly. There were five of them, and only you didn’t help at all.

“We got ourselves lucky for tonight!” One laughed, as he high fived with the other one. The two guys holding you chuckled. “You won’t get bored, missy. We’re fun guys.” He sent you this certain look, a look that creeped you out. You fought harder, and their grips tightened. “Shoot.” You muttered, feeling your eyes getting wet.

 

“Ya, let go of her!” Myungsoo panted, catching his breath.

They stopped, but still their hold on you was tight. Myungsoo’s jaw clenched as he saw you there, trying to fight back. He balled his fists, and his eyes were transfixed on the guys.

“Oh, so you’re the boyfriend?” One cooed. You winced, their nails starting to dig in your skin. Myungsoo’s blood boiled even more. “Yes.” He seethed.

You looked up, worried of his wrath.

One guy chuckled. “Well sorry, she’s ours now. If you’re smart enough, you should just walk away and spare yourself.”

They shared laughters, mocking Myungsoo who was obviously on the verge of exploding.

“Well, you’re dumb enough to get her.”

“And why is that?” One of them, the one who the reeking breath, spat out.

Myungsoo’s lips tugged into an evil smirk. “She’s mine.”

 

The three started to run for Myungsoo, and immediately your heart bounced like crazy.You tried fighting, but still no avail. A tear rolled down your cheek. Somehow the guys were lucky, they got you on the abandoned part of the amusement park.

Myungsoo released his rage, throwing punches. He smirked as he dodged a fist, and kicked the guy straight to the stomach. He fell face first on the cement. The others grew alarmed, and they doubled their attacks. Myungsoo injured the other one, sending him kneeling to the ground.

The two guys holding you tensed. You shrieked. “Myung, be carefeul!”

Myungsoo threw a punch on his face, blood slowly pouring down the guy’s nose. He was too engrossed in that particular guy, that one guy managed to get up on his good leg, and started to run towards his back.

“Myung!!” You screamed, your hands trembling.

Myungsoo looked behind him, and a fist greeted his face. Soon enough, the three guys he injured were already helping each other beat him like a pulp.

Your tears streamed down your face endlessly. Seeing him like that poached you badly too.

“Say goodbye to your dear boyfie.” One of the guys holding you snickered. You frowned at him. “Darn you.” You seethed. He chuckled back teasingly.

 

“Ya! You! Stop that!” A man came running towards your direction. You could not make out his face since your eyes were blurry. But the guys holding you immediately jerked.

“Guys, the cops! Leave him! Let’s go!” One let go of your hand, and ran as fast as he can. “What about this girl?!”

“Leave her!!”

Soon enough, you were left crawling to Myungsoo’s place. He sat up, snickering at the blood on his lip. “I was so close to killing them.” He muttered at you.

You just looked at him, tears falling. “Pabo!”

“What? Hey, I saved  you!” He retorted, somehow panicky at the sight of your tears. You slapped him everywhere, and he winced endlessly. “Ya! Eunhae, stop, you’re hurting me! Ya how dare you!”

“Pabo, pabo, pabo…” You mumbled, your hits getting weaker and weaker. Myungsoo sighed and pulled you closer to him. “Ya… stop crying you brat.”

You trembled, still letting the trears fall. One thing you hated the most in the world, was getting others hurt because of you. “Myungsoo… Pabo…”

He softened, running his fingers through your hair. “Stop crying. They’re gone.”

“What if they killed you?!” You shrieked, caught in your sobs. That silenced Myungsoo. He knew that when he saw the guys dragging you away, there was something that urged him to run after them. And he was enraged just by the sight of their hands on you.

He bit his lip, enveloping you in his arms. “They can’t.”

“They… They alm..almost did, you…y..you douche!” You hit him in the chest, and he just remained unbothered. “They didn’t, okay? Stop crying, you… you're staining my clothes.”

You pulled away, frowning. Your lips were quivering and your cheeks grew red from all the crying. Little tears lined your cheeks. “Pabo. And you're not my boyfriend, douche.” You whispered.

He smirked a little, wiping the blood on his lip. “Trouble magnet.”

“Douche!”

“Brat!”

“Ugh!” You flung your arms up, annoyed at the same time worried. Your nrows furrowed.

Myungsoo chuckled softly. “Come here, you troube magnet brat.”

And there, he buried his face on your hair, his arms wrapped around you.

 

 

“Hae… I… I can’t lose you. You’re mine.”

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

so, i'm not trolling now. not like what I did in the last chap. kekeke i love my readers :))

LOL, so this is it!!!! kekekekekekkeekke