Him

Living with Mister Arrogant

 

 

 

NARRATOR

 

The next day, as planned, you had lunch with L.joe.

“So you like cream instead of tomatoes?” L.joe blinked, smiling gently. You nodded, looking up from your meal. “I like anything that involves milk.” A grin plastered on your face.

He chuckled when he saw a cream mustache on your face. “Looks like it.”

You pouted, looking at him with your head tilted. “What’s wro—“

You didn’t have time to finish since he already had reached out to you, wiping your upper lip with a napkin.

Your eyes widened.

Immediately, he jerked his hand back and bit his lower lip.

“I’m… Oh… you had…” He stammered, flustered. He was slowly turning into a light shade of crimson. You smiled slightly. “Uh… Thanks.”

 

“So you going back to school now?” L.joe asked as he kicked a pebble.

You sighed. “Nah, I’m skipping today.”

He stopped walking and eyed you pointedly. “Since when did you skip class?”

You smiled, waving your hands. “No, it’s not like that. I have… this company party to attend to.”

He nodded in understanding. “Family business matters?”

“Yeah, more like that.”

“Then do you want me to send you home?” He offered. You bit your poor lower lip again, thinking of an excuse. “No, I’m… fine. You’ll be late.”

“I don’t care if I’m late.” He shrugged.

You looked away, hiding your panicky face. “Byungie, I’m fine. Besides…”

He raised a brow.

“Someone’s fetching me here!” You blurted out, grinning. “Right, someone’s fetching me!” You giggled breathlessly. He nodded hesitantly. “Oh, okay… Then… I’ll be leaving.”

You waved. “Take care, Byungie! Thanks for the meal.”

“Sure. Take care.” He smiled genuinely before taking off.

As soon as you were sure he was away, you immediately exhaled dramatically. “That was close.” You muttered, wiping imaginary sweat on your forehead.

 

It was past noon when you arrived home. When you entered your room, just like last time, a dress has been prepared for you. Also like last time, a note was lying on the soft material.

Have fun, saeng. I love you! – Your handsome Oppa

A smile unconsciously tugged on your lips as you read the note. Your brother really knows how to spoil you in different ways.

<a

 

A short Valentino dress with floral ruffles lay on your bed.

 

Without any further due, you hopped in the shower to cleanse yourself.

 

Myungsoo eyed the tuxedo on his bed, not really caring about how it would look on him. His father sent it to him, along with the invites and the note to take you with him.

He was bothered if he would get scolded, but at the end, he blamed your decision.

 

An hour after relaxing and pampering yourself, the same lady that styled you before knocked on your door. A smile plastered on your face as your recognized her. “It’s you!” You squealed, lightly hugging her. She bowed and smiled, also happy to be of service.

Immediately, she started with your hair. You, bored to death, just played with your tab.

In the middle of your styling session, your door bust open, Myungsoo standing awkwardly on the door frame.

“Do you… need something?” You asked.

He scratched the nape of his neck before replying. “I thought you would skip class for the whole day.” He blurted out.

You shrugged. “I’m not like you. I’m diligent.”

He ignored the insult and spoke. “Where have you been, anyway? I have been calling… because my Dad wanted to talk to you.”

“Lunch with my friend. Sorry, I’m just gonna apologize to him personally later.”

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed. “L.joe? That… blonde guy?”

“Y...yeah.” You stuttered, looking at him weirdly.

“Are you two dating?” He asked straightforwardly.

Your eyes widened. “What? No!”

He gave you one last look before closing the door. “Okay then, brat.” As he walked back to his room he exhaled. “They’re not dating.” Unknown to him, a smile lingered on his lips.

 

The stylist giggled lightly. “You two are cute.”

“Excuse me?” You looked up, blinking innocently.

She smiled knowingly. “I mean, he sounds so cute when jealous.”

You chuckled. “Jealous? Pfft, we’re arch enemies. I think you got it all wrong. He’s not even my friend.”

The stylist shrugged. “Oh, I thought…”

You laughed and nodded at her. “It’s okay.”

 

Hours after, you could hear the sound of shuffling steps outside. Also, the undeniable clicking of stilettos with the marble stairs.

“They must be done.” You muttered, looking at your own reflection. The stylist smiled in content. “I guess my job here is done. Your mother would be satisfied.”

You smiled back at her, grateful. “Thank you so much. I hope to meet you soon.”

With that she politely bowed down and left. “Enjoy your night, Young Miss.”

 

With a smile plastered on your face, you twirled around the gigantic mirror. Your pumps complimented your long slender legs. Soft curls were hanging at the end of your hair.

“Great.” You mumbled.

 

Myungsoo did a last glance upstairs before exiting the house.

“Oppa, let’s go.” Harang chirped beside him, whisking him towards the car. He shook his head and motioned Harang to wait for him. He scrambed back to the house and stood awakwardly at the end of the stairs. “Ya, Park Euhae!” He hollered.

You trudged towards the stairs, pouting. “What now, douche?!”

Myungsoo stopped breathing for a second. He was looking intently at you. For a moment, he viewed you in a different light. Thoughts ran in his head, and he was frozen.

You rolled your eyes and slowly descended the stairs. “Are you staring at me? ert.”

He woke up from his daze and composed himself. “You look horrible as always.” He managed to blurt out arrogantly.

“What?You look worse!”

“You’re so fat.” He stuck his tongue out.

A scoff escaped your lips. “And you’re not?! Pig!”

His lip twitched. “Whatever. I was about to offer you a ride. Nevermind then.”

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I heard Myungsoo’s car speed off.

Now, how do I go there?

Endless sighs escaped my lips. I should’ve accepted his invitation to— What? No! What am I even thinking? I hate that douche! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

 

 

NARRATOR

 

Suprisingly, a car stopped just in front of the gates. Your ears perked up.

*He came back?* You thought, scrambling towards the window to peek. A black Audi parked just outside, a man in a white tuxedo walking out.

To get a better view, you squinted your eyes. “Who….?”

“Eunhae!” He hollered from outside.

Knowingly, a smile tugged on your lips as you recognized the voice.

*How did he know?*

 

 

_________________________________________

And my last update for today. Wow, three updates. :>

span

He's smiling! =)))