Living with Mister Arrogant

 

 

NARRATOR

 

Harang giggled as she affectionately looked at Myungsoo.

The latter was just sitting there on the couch, unmoving.

“Oppa, do you still remember that day when~”

Myungsoo squirmed in his seat. “Harang, I’m not really in the mood to talk.”

“Are you sick?” She bit her lower lip, touching his forehead. From upstairs, you could see everything. And it irked the hell out of you for some unknown reason.

Myungsoo politely brushed her hand away. “I’m fine.”

You immediately regretted coming home early. Seeing Harang endlessly flirt with Myungsoo made your insides churn with disgust.

*Whatever.* You sighed and turned to your room.

 

 

“I just need to finish some things here, Hae. Almost done. Then can I take my leave. Appa wants me to get a new investor, and it’s pretty hard.” Yoochun reasoned out on the other line.

You blew a raspberry, walking across the room with the phone wedged between your cheek and shoulder.

“Just wait. You’re missing me so much.” He added, noticing your lack of response. A sigh escaped your lips. “I’m not really patient, bro.”

“I know. Then test your patience now. If you really want to see your handsome brother!” He chirped; his voice suddenly loud. You moved the phone inches away from your ear and harrumphed. “Whatever, I’m suffering here.”

“Suffering?” He echoed.

Another sigh escaped your lips. “Yes, because of Myungsoo and his friend.”

Yoochun chuckled knowingly. “Teenager problems.” He snickered.

“It’s not! Gah, nevermind. You won’t understand.”  You slouched on your couch, your slowly sliding on the seat. Yoochun chuckled on the other line. “Saeng, just wait for me. I’ll be there soon. I love you!”

“Hmmm love you too.” With your reply, the line went dead.

 

You drummed your fingers against the leather couch, thoughts running on your head. Harang’s giggles echoed through the whole house, and again it irked you again for some unknown reason.

You blew a raspberry, letting the silence in your room calm you down.

Minutes after your stomach grumbled. Without any hesitation you trudged towards the kitchen, clutching your tummy. The house seemed empty now, but you were wrong.

When you opened the fridge, a voice surprised you, making you spill some of the milk on the floor.

 Harang chuckled lightly. “How can you be so clumsy?” She chimed, her legs dangling on the counter as she lifted herself up.

You gave her a look and silently grabbed a cloth to wipe the mess.

“Look, I know how to clean my mess.” You smiled at her, emphasiing the word clean and mess.

She rolled her eyes in reply. “Oh please, you still haven’t gotten over that yogurt thing? And, your cleaning skills won’t do anything.” She smirked deviously.

You found yourself throwing the cloth straight to the bin, your face turned towards her. “What do you mean?”

Her lips tugged into a knowing smile. “Whatever you do, you won’t be able to get me out of here.”

You looked up to meet her gaze, looking at her pointedly. “I’m not trying to get you out of here. In fact, I didn’t even disapprove of you being here despite that Myungsoo didn’t ask me, Harang-sshi.” You said through gritted teeth.

She shrugged nonchalantly. “Don’t act all innocent on me, Eunhae-sshi. It doesn't suit you.”

 

At that very moment, Myungsoo’s steps can be heard.

A few seconds later he walked in the kitchen, his face glum.

He looked at you uncertainly and lifted his hand. In it was a red envelope.

“Uh, company party. Again, Dad wants you to come.” He said in his best emotionless voice. You simply nodded and poured yourself a glass of milk. Harang jumped from her seat on the counter and tugged on Myungsoo’s sleeve. “Uncle called me too. I need to come!” She giggled happily.

Silence overpowered.

“Oh, I need to call my butler in Japan to send me my latest dresses!” She chirped and ran upstairs, leaving you and Myungsoo alone. The silence was torturous, for both of you had things in mind. Finally, you broke the silence by clearing your throat.

“I’m sorry if I burst on you a while ago.” You murmured lowly, your pride crashing as of the moment. Deep inside, you know you should’ve just talked to him in a nice way. But still, your blood boiled every time you thought of him.

Myungsoo looked away awkwardly. “I…”

*I never say sorry twice, damn it! No, I won’t apologize!* He cursed inwardly. “D…dad wants me to bring you to the party, like last time.” He managed to spat out, his face composed in his usual arrogant mask.

You grunted lowly, looking at him through slits. “I can manage by myself.”

“Whatever you want.” He replied, rolling his eyes.

 

“Oppa, you’re my , right? I mean that’s for sure!” Harang again appeared by the staircase, grinning and batting her lashes. Myungsoo uncertainly looked at you for a second. Immediately, you looked away.

“Yeah, sure.” He murmured before walking away.

Alone, you stood there in the kitchen, thoughts like whirlwind on your mind.

“It’s true! I can manage to go there by myself!” You retorted to yourself, pouting. *And besides, Harang… whatever!*

 

Myungsoo walked to his couch, an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

“I offered. She made the decision.” He muttered. “Let her be! Suits her well if she would be alone there.” He snickered and switched channels randomly.

“Wait, I don’t even care!” He flung his arms helplessly and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

Harang smiled as she closed the door to her room. The thought that Myungsoo would her… and you being alone made her insides rejoice.

“Score!” She lightly pumped her fists in the air and grinned to herself.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Hello. It's my semestral break so I have time to update. =)) Yay for me!

lol, Myungsoo is just so... complex. That makes him so adorable. 

xoxo, redforever