Happy Valentine's Day; Dead man

Crazy?

A/N For those who are reading the sequel to I'm Different, just pretend you did not read it and enjoy this haha~

Seungho’s POV

“Stop doing that, Minji ah~” I groaned when she kept tickling my nose.

“Hehe~ Wakey~” She said, shaking me a little.

“Let me sleep in, darling. Please.” I said, snuggling my face into the pillow.

I had spent the past few days going to work early and coming back really late. Finally, today, our schedules do not start until late afternoon, therefore all I really wanted to do was to sleep.

I opened my eyes when she did not say anything.

“Minji, are you angry?” I asked.

She shook her head and smiled at me.

“Sleep well.” She said, tucking me in.

“I’m really tired. It’s not that I don’t want to…” She put her finger to my lips, silencing me.

“I know.” She smiled.

For some odd reason, I felt bad.

“I’ll send Minki to the childcare, and then I’ll head to work. I’ll pick her up as well so you need not worry about it. I’ve prepared food for you. They are in the refrigerator, just heat them up and eat it before you go to work, okay?” She said.

I nodded.

“Okay. Love you.” She kissed me on my forehead before heading out.

I caught her hand. She turned back to look at me, confused.

“Thank you.” I said.

“You’re welcome.” She said.

I fell back into sleep after she left and only woke up at noon. I rolled around bed for a while before deciding that I should really get up. I strolled into the toilet in our room and was greeted by rose petals all over the bathroom floor. On the mirror, written in pink lipstick, she wrote: Have an awesome day, Lucky. I love you.  . My toothbrush had a red ribbon tied to it, and even my face towel was heart shape. There was a red lip stain at the corner of the towel, I believe Minji must have kissed it on.

After brushing my teeth, I went to take a shower. On the tap, she hung a note that says: for a warm shower. In the tub, there were four bottles tied together with a ribbon. Each hung a tag of its own. On the bottle that I believe would be shampoo, she wrote: Use me for fantastic smelling hair! ^^ On the conditioner, she wrote: For silky hair, use me as well! Remember to leave me on for three minutes! On the body wash, she wrote: You desire milky white skin. Wash well! The last bottle, I had no idea what it was, but she wrote: Pour me into the shower for a relaxing, magical effect~

I did as I was told and it turned the whole bathtub foamy. I got into the bathtub and let the warm water soak my skin, relaxing my sore body. But what special occasion was it today? Why is she doing so much? But then again, Minji and her surprises~

After spending a long time in the shower, I got dressed. I opened our room door to be greeted by a red cutout heart shape. There was not only one piece, there were countless of them, leading all the way down. I picked them up as I walked and read the little messages she wrote behind.

‘I love you very much, you know it, don’t you? Or do you not?’

‘I cannot imagine life without you, Lucky. I’m so lucky to have you.’

‘Darling, how am I ever going to thank you for all the love and care you shower on me?’

‘Minji loves Seungho. Minji loves Seungho. Minji loves Seungho wery wery much!’

‘Seungho oppa, you like it when I call you like that, don’t you? Ahh but I’m so embarrassed. I love you.’

‘Be well, Seungho ah~ I love you so much I cannot bear to see you tired and sick.’

‘Do you love me? Do you love me? Hmm? Hmm? But it’s okay because I love you.’

‘Have it ever cross your mind how your life would be if you did not know me? It crossed my mind before, and eww~ it . I’m so glad to have you in my life, Seungho. Shall we create forever?’

‘I love you, what else can I say? You’re awesome! Seungho is the best!’

‘I wish I could do more for you, but I’m lacking in so many way. I don’t know. I just know I love you.’

‘I love you, Seungho. You’re more than my husband, you’re my best friend, my soulmate, my brother, my lover, my baby, my everything~

The heart shapes lead all the way down to the kitchen, in front of the refrigerator where she said she left the food.

I took out the box and there were written instructions with illustrations on how to reheat it up. I laughed as I read it. Does she really think I do not know how to use the microwave? This cute girl~

After I ate, I washed the bowls and headed to work. I opened the car door and got a shock when I saw a bouquet of sunflowers on the seat.

“I almost sat on you.” I mumbled as I picked the bouquet up.

I pulled out the card and read: You’re the sunshine of my life. So lucky to have you. XOXO Minji

I could not stop smiling to myself. As I drove, I could not take my eyes off the sunflowers. Minji, you sure know how to make my day.

“Wow~ Are those for Minji?” Mir asked the moment I entered the studio.

“No~ But those are from Minji for me.” I said proudly as I put the bouquet of sunflowers carefully down onto the table, not wanting to hurt it.

“You’re the sunshine of…” I snatched the card away from G.O before he could finish reading.

“Who said you could read my stuff!?” I put the card in my wallet.

“Aye~ It was there! So stingy!” He scoffed.

“It’s called privacy!” I said.

“It was on the table.” He said.

“You’re standing on the floor too, do you belong to the public? Can anyone just claim you?” I asked.

“I…!!” He was obviously lost for words.

“Let’s get started! Come on, be quick. Seungho, if you want to go home early today, let’s go.” My manger said as he ushered us into the recording studio.

“Why would I want to go home early?” I asked no one in particular.

We spent hours recording one particular song and when it was finally done, we were so damn relieved.

“Finally.” Joon mumbled as he threw himself onto the couch.

“We’ll take a break for now and start again later, okay? Just two more songs and we’re done for today.” My manager said.

We nodded. We were in no position to disagree anyway. We were talking among ourselves when my manager came in with two huge paper bags.

“What’s that?” Cheondong asked.

“Snacks.” He smiled as he took out a tray of iced coffee and two boxes of sliced cakes.

The boys crowded around the table like hungry animals, eating and drinking greedily.

“Is this a new café? Such a cute cup.” I said as I looked at the doodle on the cup. It was a smiley heart shape with the word ‘fighting’ beneath it.

“What are you talking about?” My manager said as he handed me a folded note.

I looked at him, and then opened the note to read it; Have a drink and a slice of cake, and then continue to fight on! Fighting, my love! I love love love you! ^^

“Minji?” I asked, surprised.

He nodded.

“She’s here?” I asked.

“Nope, but she informed me that she would be sending something.” He said.

“Minji’s such a sweet girl. At least she doesn’t make us feel left out on Valentine’s Day.” Mir said with his mouth full.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“At least she doesn’t make us feel left out.” He repeated.

“What day is today?” I asked.

“Valentine’s Day.” He said.

“AHHHH!!!! DIE, YANG SEUNGHO!!! DIE!!!!” I banged my head against the wall.

How could I not remember that today is Valentine’s Day? Her gestures this morning were hints and yet I caught none! I even shooed her off this morning because I wanted to sleep. What sort of a lousy person am I!?

“Please don’t tell me that you forgot!” Joon yelled.

“KILL ME!!!” I shouted as I dialed her number.

“Answer~ Answer~” I mumbled as I listen to the dull ringing tone.

“Is she angry with me?” I asked when she did not answer her phone after a few tries.

“You’re a dead man, Yang Seungho.” G.O said as he took a huge bite of the cake.

I could not argue with him, because he is right. 

***
tumblrmbku8xapnb1qikw9k.gifMinji: You’re the sunshine of my life. So lucky to have you. XOXO Minji

tumblrm0pstmvu031qifqq5.gifMir: Valentine’s Day.

***
HELLO!!!! IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY AND I'M LONELY SO HAHAHAHA~ Nahh kidding, I'm alone but not lonely. Okay, I'm quite lonely. Whatever. A little present for whoever is still reading this~ Enjoy. The other part will be up soon! ^^ 

tumblrmdesd45byb1qbospg.gif