Text

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“Seunghoooooooo hyung~~~~” G.O called out in a sing-song voice as he plopped himself beside me in the van.

“What?” I cracked my neck.

“Nothing. Just calling for fun.” He grinned.

“I’m so sleepy I could die.” I said, resting my head against the window as I checked my phone.

“Why do you keep checking your phone?” He asked.

“Can’t I?” I asked.

“Sure you can. But you seem pretty upset~” He said.

“Just tired.” I smiled weakly.

“Really? It’s not because someone isn’t contacting you?” He leaned in closer.

“Who?” I nudged his ribs, biting my lower lip to suppress a smile.

“You know who~” He smiled.

“Ayee that girl.” I looked down, smiling at my hands.

“Omo omo omo~ Is that blushing I see on Yang Seungho’s cheeks?” He teased.

“WHERE!? WHERE!? YANG SEUNGHO BLUSHING! WHERE!?” Joon yelled, turning behind with Cheondong and Mir.

“What do you mean by ‘Yang Seungho’?” I asked, shooting them laser glares.

He looked at me innocently.

“Seungho hyung.” He corrected.

I smiled, flicking his forehead lightly.

“Hyung, you didn’t contact her?” Mir asked.

“HOW DO I CONTACT HER WHEN I DON’T EVEN HAVE HER NUMBER HUH!?” I yelled.

“Opps~” He stuck out his tongue.

“Aie~” I sighed, slumping back onto the seat.

“How long has it been since you last saw her?” G.O asked.

“A week or so.” I said.

“Damn schedules.” I mumbled, crushing the piece of paper up and tossing it aside.

“I must meet this fellow.” Mir smiled.

“What do you mean by ‘fellow’!?” I stared at him.

“I mean, girl.” He grinned.

“True, someone who is capable of making our Seungho hyung sulk so much.” Cheondong laughed.

“And to add to that, someone who manages to grab Seungho’s hyung life line; his phone, so quickly, get his number on her own and clear all evidences. This girl is wah~” Joon continued.

“Thanks guys. Thanks. You guys are really sweet. Thanks.” I said sarcastically.

“She’ll contact you!” G.O slapped my thigh.

“You’re the best.” I smiled at my fellow 87-liner.

“But I don’t deny the fact she’s so powerful. It’s like… She is biting onto you, and the best part is you’re just letting it happen.” He said.

“What? What? What?!” I frowned.

“You like her?” He asked, face inches away from mine.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!” I pushed him away.

They laughed loudly.

“As in, she’s cute, I know. I like her, but not like how you think it is!” I explained hurriedly.

“Well, time will tell.” Cheondong smiled.

They continued chatting all the way back to the dorm while I thought about nothing in particular. This entire week has been really hectic. We get about two, three hours of sleep daily and hardly had time for a proper meal. Most meals were gobbled down quickly just to fill our stomach. We were not exactly done with whatever we were busy with, but the coming week would be a little relaxed since we were heading to Japan in two days.

“So, go back, freshen up, get some food and then sleep, alright?” Our manager hyung said.

We nodded tiredly.

“Remember to pack your bags for Japan.” He added.

“We would.” I answered on behalf.

“Okay, see you guys.” He gestured us to head up.

When we got up, we took turns to shower.

“Let’s just order take out.” Joon suggested as he collapsed onto the couch.

“Call then.” I said, tossing the phone to him.

“Are they still on?” He asked, looking at the time.

It was close to 1AM.

“24 hours, foreigner.” G.O said.

“Oh, right.” Joon grinned dumbly.

I took a quick shower before lying on my bed to surf the internet. Everything was boring to me. I was so tired I could fall asleep despite the fact my stomach is growling. I turned off my laptop, left it aside and lied on my back, staring at the ceiling.

“45 minutes!” Joon announced from the living room.

“So slow.” I mumbled, rubbing my hungry stomach.

I rolled about on my bed until I felt vibration from my phone. I sat up quickly, snatching my phone from the table. It was a text message from a number I have never seen before.

‘Dinner? Or rather, supper?’ The message read.

I knew who it was already.

‘When?’ I replied.

I held onto my phone, waiting for the reply to come in. It took so long. Perhaps not. I was just being impatient.

‘About… now? :P’ She replied.

‘Where? ^^’ I replied.

While waiting for her reply to come in, I got changed.

‘At the convenience store?’ She replied.

‘Be there in 20 minutes. Wait for me!’ I replied quickly as I hurried out.

“Where are you going!?” G.O yelled as he saw me putting on my shoes.

“Dinner.” I smiled.

“Didn’t we order?” Joon asked.

“Eat my share!” I waved to them.

“Who’s gonna pay!?” Mir yelled.

I pulled out 50,000 won and tossed it on the table.

“BYE!” I said excitedly.

“I hope she calls him out often.” I think I heard G.O said.

I boarded a cab and pretty much rushed the driver to the area. He seemed a little annoyed, but I could not be bothered. I was happy.

“Kamsahamida!” I thanked him as I paid for the fare.

“Your change!” He yelled as I got out.

“Buy yourself coffee with it to reward yourself for working hard!” I said as I closed the door.

I arrived at our meeting place, I looked into the convenience store, but she was not there. I looked around, she was not in sight either. Perhaps she is still on her way. I sat down on the bench across the convenience store to wait for her.

I did not have to wait long before I heard footsteps. I looked over to find a girl walking with her head down, dragging something like a huge canvas behind her. I did not have to look at her face to tell it was her.

“Minji ah!” I yelled excitedly as I ran towards her.

I expected to be greeted with a smile, but instead, all I saw was red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

“What… happened?” I asked, feeling a little scared.

She shook her head, her tears flowing down her cheeks. The tears look like glitter under the dim lights, so beautiful, yet so painful to watch at the same time.

“Tell me.” I said, in hope I did not sound like I was demanding.

She turned the canvas over. I gasped when I saw a long cut in the middle. It looked like someone poured some sort of sauce over it before cutting it. But the original bright colours of the painting were not harmed at the sides.

“What happened!? Who did this!?” I asked, a little too loudly.

***
tumblrm7hw9oayee1ryndad.gif When she texted him

tumblrlwszq3l9b31qcrhad.gifWhen he saw her cry