Nutcase

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“Very cocky huh!” He shouted as he kicked me in my stomach.

“What gives you the rights to bully other people just because you don’t like their face or something like that!? Huh!?” I gave him a spin kick across his cheek.

I was returned with more punches and kicks from his gang members.

“If you are unhappy with it, then you settle it with me!” He yelled.

He grabbed me by my hair and glared hard at me.

“I was just teaching your brother a lesson since you are not capable of doing it on your own. Shouldn’t you be thanking me instead?” I asked.

I did not need a mirror to know how bloody I am now.

“I will teach my brother on my own. You need not bother!” He yelled, pushing me roughly onto the ground.

“Your brother bullied my girlfriend. In fact, I believe all of you here have bullied her before. But what exactly did she do? Just because she does not seem wealthy? Just because she does not meet your expectation of what being normal is? What exactly did she do? Why are all of you picking on her?” I asked.

“Who in the world is your girlfriend!?” He shouted.

One of his people whispered something into his ear.

“That nutcase!?” He yelled, looking at me with wide eyes.

“SHE’S NOT A NUTCASE!!!!” I yelled, forcing myself to stand up to head- him.

My action must have surprised him because he did not dodge in time.

“Damn it!” He cursed, kicking me away.

“You know actually, I am a nutcase?” I heard a familiar voice call out.

I looked pass him and almost lost my soul when I saw Minji on her bike, arms crossed. Him as well as his gang members seemed shocked too.

“Crazy , what business is it of yours here? Trying to save your boy?” He asked, laughing.

The others laughed too. They grab me by my arm, forcing me to stand up.

“Minji ah~” I choked out.

“Let him go.” Minji said calmly.

“And if I don’t?” He asked.

Before he could give any orders, the one holding me punched me in my ribs. Minji’s expression darkened. I have never seen her like this before and honestly it kind of scares me.

“Just like your brother.” She smirked as she stepped on the engine.

“Darling, no!!!!” I shouted when I knew what she was going to do.

She ignored me and sped towards our direction.

“Crazy !!” He yelled as he pushed me in front and jumped out of sight.

I stood there, frozen, as I watch Minji sped towards me. This Minji was not the Minji I knew anymore. This Minji is full of rage. I shut my eyes, waiting for the impact of her bike crashing into my body, but it did not come.

“AHHHHH!!! CRAZY !!!” I heard them scream.

I opened my eyes to see no one around me anymore, but instead, the guys who hit me just now were running while Minji chased them on her bike.

It would be a funny sight if it was a scene in the movies, but the fact that it is not, and the one on the bike is my Minji, it did not seem that funny anymore.

“Please stop.” I muttered, despite knowing she could not hear me.

To my surprise, she stopped and turned to look at me. Just as I was about to smile at her, I saw one of the gang member head towards her with something like a bat in his hand.

“MINJI!!!” I shouted.

She seemed to sense my urgency. I watch in horror as she turned back. My knees went weak as I watch the guy swing the bat in her direction. Minji managed to dodge in time, causing the guy to hit air instead.

“ YOU!” I heard Minji shout as she stepped on her engine and chased the guy to a dead end.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” The guy screamed as Minji did not seem to slow down despite the fact the guy had no where to run.

“Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.” I mumbled as I watch in shock.

I breathe a sigh of relief when she did stop. I could not hear what she said to the guy, but the moment she reverse her bike, he ran off.

“Are you okay!?” She asked the moment she came to me.

“You scared the hell out of me.” I muttered, hugging her tight.

“You mean you scared the hell out of me?” She chuckled.

“Do you know how dangerous your actions were?!” I frowned.

“And do you know how dangerous your actions were?” She said.

I looked down.

“When faced with a gang of no brainers, the first thing you should do is to escape and not try to challenge them.” She said.

“I could not help it when they were insulting you, alright?” I said.

“And I could not help it when they were hitting you, alright?” She said, smiling.

“Aish~” I muttered.

“Aigoo my poor Lucky~ All injured and dirty.” She pouted, pushing my fringe out of my face.

“Doesn’t matter.” I said, resting my head against her chest.

I was feeling a little light headed and the pain from all the injuries were attacking me now.

“Let’s go and clean you up, okay?” She said.

“Dinner?” I asked.

She laughed and shook her head.

“Panpy! How could you still be thinking of food now!?” She asked.

“But… I’m hungry.” I pouted.

“Aigoo~ My cute panpy~” She said, kissing me on my cheek.

She helped me onto her bike.

“Hold still.” She said as she pulled my arms to wrap around her waist.

I rested my head against her back.

“Does it hurt a lot?” She asked.

I shook my head. She nudged my ribs lightly, but it hurt like hell.

“OWWWW!” I cried out.

“Sorry, sorry!” She laughed.

Minji’s POV

I was about to leave my home when I remembered I had not closed my window. I headed over to the window and saw a group of people downstairs fighting. It was a norm for my estate therefore I was not especially surprised.

But for some strange reason, I took another glance at it. Something inside me told me that something was wrong. As I looked closer, I realize it was a gang bashing up someone. Despite the distance, the person getting hit looked strangely familiar.

Seungho.

I instantly knew what was going on. I ran out of my house, and instead of facing them straight, I headed to the back. I could have gone to Seungho immediately, but I know I was no match for the whole gang of them. As much as I did not wish to let Seungho get hurt any further, I had to.

There was another way to get to the other building where my bike was parked. I ran pass the back and when I finally got to my bike, I fumbled clumsily with the keys. After much hassle, I got my bike started and sped towards them.

When I got to them, my Seungho was on the ground, getting kicked by them like a rag doll. I would have let them go if they let him go when I asked, but they did not. Too bad~

I would have chased them further if not because Seungho was left behind. I have always wanted to do this to them, but never had a valid reason to do so. But now they hurt Seungho, that should be a valid enough reason, no?

***

“Lucky, we’re here.” I said when we arrived.

“Mmm~” He responded as he moved away from me slowly.

“Should we go to the hospital instead?” I asked.

Every movement he made seem to hurt him a lot. How much did they hurt him actually?

“No. I’m fine.” He said.

He groaned in pain as he got off my bike. I held onto him, supporting his weight.

“Lucky.. Erm…” I looked at him.

“Yes?” He smiled slightly despite the pain he was feeling.

“You’re in a lot of pain.” I said.

He chuckled tiredly and shook his head.

“Yes you are.” I pouted.

“I’m really fine, darling.” He said, snuggling his cheek onto my shoulder.

“Shall we take the lift?” I asked.

He looked up instantly, his face pale. 

***
tumblrlnvfirvend1qhezlx.gifSeungho: But… I’m hungry.

tumblrm5rvh2icno1qa7jgf.gifMinji: Shall we take the lift?